Grand Quest Offline (Still Accepting)

For those who don't know... IC is up...

Mwehwehweh... >.< I want to join so badly! But I don't know if I'll be able to correctly make a character. This is so well planned out and with so many things to read.

Give it a shot (I can fit one or two more people in)

If you have questions, ask

Silver's sheet is accepted. Feel free to post.

Sorry for not posting was writing it up last night and fell asleep, just got upstairs to the laptop after work (work ten hour shifts in a warehouse) off the next three days so I can be on more.

Should I post, or wait one more day for the last person to post their character's intro post

Great post Zerg.

Guess ill post again so that the characters have some idea of how to make the game work (which is the only game tutorial they'll ever get from the actual game XD)

Also looks like Zerg is going to attempt the quest solo. That's actually fine, its not impossible to do solo XD

Posted. Do not worry, Zan and the Party's dungeons won't be the same.

Ah sh*t

Forgot to mention that you have to say Party Invite to each member you want in and then they see a window asking if they want to join...

We can just pretend that we did that stuff though XD

toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooootally did that yeppers no fck ups here lol.

I saw, nice plot movement and I'm guessing one of us will need a certain talent for this puzzle.

Possibly. Observation is usually the best one to go first.

You don't have to say 'Observation' to use it, you just look around really

You only need to say the names of Skills to use them, not Talents. Talents are just things you do.