Grand Quest Offline (Still Accepting)

Just putting this in here in case the 8 person thing happens or the 6th person is a no show
Name: Nao Ryuu
In game name: RedEyedHunter
Appearance in real life: He looks like a normal guys straight out of college, messy and longish black hair from spending too much time in the RRG and forgot to get a hair cut, his lower half of his face covered with stubble from not shaving. The top half still worse, his dull blue eyes had dark lines under them, he always looked a mess, no job just living off his rich parents money in return he had to visit them that was the only time he every shaved. He mainly wore a t-shirt and shorts around the house.
History: He grew up in a rich family he was an only child, but unlike most his family built there money from the ground up so they treated him as a normal parent would. He had to earn any toys he wanted giving him the drive he has to work for what wants (in game of course.) He began playing RPGs from a young age, he grew up on classics that came before his parents, he enjoyed the first of the final fantasy, Pokemon and Legend of Zelda that he played on consoles that his parent's parents had. Getting into the fantasy genre and hearing that the RRG was being release he worked hard to earn enough money through chores to pay for it at age 17 when it came out. After leaving home his parents said that they'll support him until he got a job which he never did much about just pretended to want jobs and fail the interview and continue getting money from them he saved up until he could afford GQO which took a bit longer than he hoped because the first day it was off the shelves but a couple month later he bought it.
Personality for both: Nao is a kind person, but his online character may not show that he is, but it his character is more of a way too block off people from himself by showing a more ruthless and fierce persona that can be found to be false by some people, because of his actions. He is loyal and that goes for both, he always returns a favor, but doesn't do what someone asked of him, he helps when someone is in need. He can be lazy in real life, but online he works as hard as he can to reach the next level.
Appearance in game: In game was a different story, his hair was a bit longer, but a much straighter and cleaner look to it, his now red accurate eyes nearly glowing, a clean shaven mouth and his body was supported by a medium built body.

Level: 1
Xp: 0
STR: 7
VIT: 5
AGI: 10 (+1)
INT: 10 (+1)
WIS: 6
CHA: 4
SPI: 5
LUK: 1

Sub stats
HP= 34
HP Regen= 1HP/min

MP= 23
MP Regen= 2MP/min

Con= 5
Res= 4
Acrobatics (AGI): 4
Animal Handling (CHA): 3
Appraisal (INT): 0
Climbing (STR): 4
Crafting (INT): 0
First aid (INT): 3
Fisticuffs (AGI): 1
Focus (WIS): 0
Herbalism (INT): 0
Knowledge (INT): 0
Manipulate Device (AGI): 4
Melee Weaponrt (AGI): 2
Negotiation (CHA): 3
Observation (INT): 0
Performance (CHA): 0
Projectile Weaponry (AGI): 4
Sleight of hand (AGI): 3
Stealth (AGI): 4
Thrown Weapons (AGI): 1
Deft Hands Lvl 1
??? (MAX Lv) (Passive): +1 AGI. ???
??? (MAX Lv) (Passive): +1 INT. ???
Steady Aim (Lv 1: 0%) (Active: 5 MP): You focus yourself and, with a steady hand, ready a steady, precise shot. When using this Skill you can fire into a melee combat without the chance of hitting an unintended target. Also gives you +1 Accuracy when used. To Level: Use the Skill, Defeat a Foe, Score a Critical strike.
Main Hand:
Off Hand:
Body:
Head:
Arms:
Feet:

--Accessories--
Sack: A basic sack made of sturdy cloth that's slightly weather resistant. Holds 10 Items.
1/10 Slots Used

Money Pouch: Holds up to 50,000 Sens. Currently holding 10,000 Sens (¥)

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, finally found some time to give it a shot. I've never made a form with stats and stuff though, so let me know if I do need to tweak and change things.

Appearance:
headphone_anime_girl_by_gantzter127-d50fg54.jpg

Personality: Luka is generally pretty sharp-tongued, with words that pierce and jab on the occasions that she does speak. She is typically less talkative though, especially in larger groups, and that combination of traits makes her a bit more difficult to like and befriend than the average person. Luka however does not care for the company of many, and generally is fine on her own or with a very select group of people close to her. This in turn has fostered a level of independence and stubbornness she often doesn't try to bridle. She also really lacks a sweeter layer under the sharp and sour exterior, so those who do wish to get near her are best trying that only if they enjoy the way she is right from the start.

History: Luka is still trying to find herself a steady life after moving out from her parents's home, so she is currently working any jobs she can find and living in a somewhat bare apartment. She still has all her game systems however, both new and old, and gladly uses them all as breaks and escapes from her currently hectic life.

Epic Points: 3

Character Name: Luke Adevra (she prefers using a male name for various reasons)

Appearance:
2143225_1320625247962.43res_300_300.jpg

~No bandages over eye
~Eyes are still green, I simply couldn't find another one with green eyes
~Yes, this character looks like a guy, but that's just appearance. Hope that's okay, because there is reason.

XP: 0

0/48 Points Remaining (none lower than 1, none higher than 10 at Character Creation, free points from Skills and Attributes can make them higher than 10 though)
STR: 3
VIT: 8
AGI: 7 (+1)
INT: 10
WIS: 6 (+1)
CHA: 1
SPI: 8
LUK: 3

HP: 34
HP Regen: 2

MP: 31
MP Regen: 2

Constitution: 5
Resistance: 5

Can put no more than 4 into one right now.

Talent Points: 30 + (1/3rd INT) = 33 (rounded up)

Remaining Talent Points - 0/33
  • Acrobatics (AGI): 0
  • Animal Handling (CHA): 0
  • Appraisal (INT): 2
  • Climbing (STR): 0
  • Crafting (INT): 2
  • First Aid (INT): 2
  • Fisticuffs (AGI): 0
  • Focus (WIS): 3 (+1)
  • Herbalism (INT): 2
  • Knowledge (INT): 4 (+1)
  • Manipulate Device (AGI): 2
  • Melee Weaponry (AGI): 2
  • Negotiation (CHA): 1
  • Observation (INT): 3
  • Performance (CHA): 0
  • Projectile Weaponry (AGI): 2
  • Sleight of Hand (AGI): 3
  • Stealth (AGI): 2
  • Thrown Weapons (AGI): 1

• Distant Heart Level 1: Luka is not concerned with protecting those new her. +1 AGI, +1 Focus
  • Watchful Eyes Level 1: Luka is quick to asses both surrounding landscape and people. +1 WIS, +1 Knowledge

I'm not understanding how to fill this one out...

N/A

Yea, I'm gonna need some help here....

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, finally found some time to give it a shot. I've never made a form with stats and stuff though, so let me know if I do need to tweak and change things.

Appearance:
headphone_anime_girl_by_gantzter127-d50fg54.jpg

Personality: Luka is generally pretty sharp-tongued, with words that pierce and jab on the occasions that she does speak. She is typically less talkative though, especially in larger groups, and that combination of traits makes her a bit more difficult to like and befriend than the average person. Luka however does not care for the company of many, and generally is fine on her own or with a very select group of people close to her. This in turn has fostered a level of independence and stubbornness she often doesn't try to bridle. She also really lacks a sweeter layer under the sharp and sour exterior, so those who do wish to get near her are best trying that only if they enjoy the way she is right from the start.

History: Luka is still trying to find herself a steady life after moving out from her parents's home, so she is currently working any jobs she can find and living in a somewhat bare apartment. She still has all her game systems however, both new and old, and gladly uses them all as breaks and escapes from her currently hectic life.

Epic Points: 3

Character Name: Luke Adevra (she prefers using a male name for various reasons)

Appearance:
2143225_1320625247962.43res_300_300.jpg

~No bandages over eye
~Eyes are still green, I simply couldn't find another one with green eyes
~Yes, this character looks like a guy, but that's just appearance. Hope that's okay, because there is reason.

XP: 0

0/48 Points Remaining (none lower than 1, none higher than 10 at Character Creation, free points from Skills and Attributes can make them higher than 10 though)
STR: 4
VIT: 8
AGI: 8 (+1)
INT: 8
WIS: 6
CHA: 2
SPI: 8
LUK: 4

HP: 34
HP Regen: 2

MP: 31
MP Regen: 2

Constitution: 5
Resistance: 5

Can put no more than 4 into one right now.

Talent Points: 30 + (1/3rd INT) = 33 (rounded up)

Remaining Talent Points - 0/33
  • Acrobatics (AGI): 0
  • Animal Handling (CHA): 1
  • Appraisal (INT): 2
  • Climbing (STR): 2
  • Crafting (INT): 2
  • First Aid (INT): 2
  • Fisticuffs (AGI): 0
  • Focus (WIS): 3 (+1)
  • Herbalism (INT): 3
  • Knowledge (INT): 2
  • Manipulate Device (AGI): 2
  • Melee Weaponry (AGI): 2
  • Negotiation (CHA): 1
  • Observation (INT): 3
  • Performance (CHA): 0
  • Projectile Weaponry (AGI): 2
  • Sleight of Hand (AGI): 3
  • Stealth (AGI): 2
  • Thrown Weapons (AGI): 1

• Distant Heart Level 1: Luka is not concerned with protecting those new her. +1 AGI, +1 Focus
  • Watchful Eyes Level 1: Luka is quick to asses both surrounding landscape and people. +1 WIS, +1 Knowledge
  • Stubbornness Level 1: Luka doesn't easily get shaken up. +1 STR, +1 First Aid

N/A

Yea, I'm gonna need some help here....
Ok, looks good so far in terms of Stats.

For Skills, you add these two to your Skill Window (ill do it for you). What they are will be revealed later.

And create your own starting skill for your character (or ask me to create one). Just what sort of skill do you want is all you really need to tell me.

As for Attributes. You only get 1 at Character Creation, unless you sacrifice two Talent and Stat Points, then you can get a second one. Otherwise, you only get one.

Other than that, the Stats and Talents both look good

Ok, looks good so far in terms of Stats.

For Skills, you add these two to your Skill Window (ill do it for you). What they are will be revealed later.

And create your own starting skill for your character (or ask me to create one). Just what sort of skill do you want is all you really need to tell me.

As for Attributes. You only get 1 at Character Creation, unless you sacrifice two Talent and Stat Points, then you can get a second one. Otherwise, you only get one.

Other than that, the Stats and Talents both look good
Wait, so I can keep 2 of her attributes if I give two talent and stat points? And can I keep the third for later since I do intend to use it?

Also, if you could make the skill, I'd like something magic related or related to bow and arrow weaponry <.<

Wait, so I can keep 2 of her attributes if I give two talent and stat points? And can I keep the third for later since I do intend to use it?

Also, if you could make the skill, I'd like something magic related or related to bow and arrow weaponry <.<

Yes. If you want to get a Magic related skill, then you will need your INT to be 10 (which can be achievable if you choose the Knowledgeable Trait) and Knowledge to be 5.

But if you want to Traits, then you need to sacrifice two Talent Points and two stat Points, which is useful if you want to get a Trait that could give you something a bit special (like getting magic for instance) at Character Creation (which can be achieved with the Knowledgeable Trait)

This is getting too confusing for me >.< I took away the points for another skill, but I'm still so lost... Can she not just use magic as a weapon?...

This is getting too confusing for me >.< I took away the points for another skill, but I'm still so lost... Can she not just use magic as a weapon?...
That's why I'm here to help.

Ok, if you take away the points, you can get a second Attribute at Character Creation (as currently you can only have one).

You can get a Wand and use that as a weapon, but you need 10 INT (there being a wand that has a magic skill attatched to it in the Item Compendium on the front page)

But if you want to start off with some Spells, you need Knowledge Rank 5, which you can get if you get the Knowledgeable Trait and put 4 Talent Points into Knowledge

Is this starting to make sense?

Sort of, just correct me if my last edit is wrong I guess. :)

Yep, looks good to me. I'm accepting the Attributes cause their basic and simple of boost a stat and talent by one and you took away the proper points.

All that's left is to create a Skill and decide on your starting weapon.

Since you're going into magic, I am going to assume you want some neat, nifty spell. Any preferences or things you want? (Attack spell, defense spell, etc.) It'll be basic, but I can write it up for you.

As for a weapon, a magic user uses Tomes or Wands (as seen on the front page)

Tomes are more powerful, but can only be used for certain kinds of magic.

Wands have a spell inside of them and can be used for most types of magic, but aren't as powerful.

How's everyone doing.

Hopefully we can get this RP started either today or tomorrow.

Good would've been at work but my leg started acting up, charlie horse mixed with the pain already there makes working at a warehouse and keeping a high work rate impossible. Last time I tried my rate was 70% this coming from a worker who normally keeps it anywhere from 110-130% made red flags rise before.

Eh it's fine, just this timeframe isn't peak season anymore so quality and rate are being really scrutinized at this point so a call out is actually better than having a shitty rate.

Thanks bud :)

Waiting on just one more CS, but I may go ahead and put the IC up so people can make their starter posts.

If you're waiting for me, go ahead. I am unsure if this is really gonna work for me with how confused I am getting. I do know you'll do the math and stuff later, I just am not having muh fun with setting up stats and everything...

If you're waiting for me, go ahead. I am unsure if this is really gonna work for me with how confused I am getting. I do know you'll do the math and stuff later, I just am not having muh fun with setting up stats and everything...
Alright, I guess one of the others can have your spot then.

Thanks for showing interest, giving it a shot, and your compliments about it though ^^

• Thank You
Reactions: ElBell
Well all the spots are filled, time to make the IC.