Grand Quest Offline (Still Accepting)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Nice to meet you and thanks for coming, since we just lost a person. You are a veritable god send.

Hello hello. I'll be crashing this RP, nice to meet you all!
Valeric, you should probably wait fr the GM's approaval beffore you post ya know., Also where's CS man? This isn't a jump in RP.

I was being a little impatient, but I've gone through the CS review and approval process through PM. Renose must have forgot to put it into the OP yesterday.

I did forget, and I shall be doing so XD

Ok. Val's sheet is on the front page, Updated the Item Compendium a bit, created an Inactve/Deceased character's section, and edited in everyone's newly earned EXP

Also only Items that have been Appraised or identified in some other way enter the Item Compendium section.

Soo... looks like we got to skip the dungeon and head towards the boss. Uhh, my guy isn't much for melee, so I'll be more of a support. Anyways, I'll make a post giving you guys a buff for the upcoming fight, but I'm going to refrain from engaging first.

Yep, that was what that button combination did.

Soo... looks like we got to skip the dungeon and head towards the boss. Uhh, my guy isn't much for melee, so I'll be more of a support. Anyways, I'll make a post giving you guys a buff for the upcoming fight, but I'm going to refrain from engaging first.
Also just because your character isn't much for melee, doesn't mean you should sit back and do only support. Especially when there are only four of you against two mooks and a large boss.

Four? I thought it was 3 since Zombehs quit? Also, I don't plan to just stand back, but I don't plan on being the one to pull them/aggro them first.

You're right... it is three, I can't count.

You got a really good Performance Roll there actually XD

Otherwise that buff would have been lower. +5 is not bad though for a level 1 support skill. Its great actually. Especially to all abilities.

And that will be Caelis' action on his next turn.

We still need the other guy to post (not Raijin, but that other other guy XD)

Renose, I was waiting for the mob to make a move, but should I be attacking or something. or are e just waiting for Caim?

We're waiting for Caim to post. Apparently in parties it's one side attacks first then the other side. Or at least, it seems to be the case for this encounter.

I'll just skip Cain for now and post for the mobs when I get home in n hour or so, so he gas till then to post

Kooonnichiwa.~

Is this extensive piece of work still available for the partaking of?