Death or Despair?

• Death

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Despair

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not available at all during the weekends? That's probably when the sessions will be held, but we'll see.
Well... I just work 8 hours per day on the weekend, usually late at night. Unless the sessions occur earlier, then that won't work for me. (Of course, my availability can be changed, which I'd be more than happy to do if I need to.)

It might turn out to be weekend afternoons. We'll see how it goes.

I'm interested

As for my availability..

Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays are the best days for me.

I can do Weekends as well... but they will be varied for me really...

Hey, I am interested. Is it still possible to join?

We have too many people already, so it'll depend on your availability and character quality, I suppose.

Well, I am in the EST and I am available during the week after 4:30 PM (1:30 PM PST) sometimes 6:00 PM (3:00 PM PST) depending on what I have to do. The weekends I am typically available all day there are rare occasions when I might be busy on a weekend though. I get jobs on Saturdays sometimes.

As for my character I am in the process of making that and reading over the Grancest rules.

Here is my character:

[BCOLOR=transparent][Character Name][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Obadiah "Oba" Odysseus[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Player Name][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]ShiroKiyoshi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Appearance][/BCOLOR]
26.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent][Class][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Artist[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Style][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Shooter[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Background][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Level][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]1[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Personal Data][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Maritime: Status Table(General)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The waves were always a mystery. If you sailed out on them you had no idea what would happen. They could become angry and violent taking you under or they might be calm in which you'd be stuck without a breeze to push you along. The high seas where these waves acted in all sorts of ways and hid many creatures is where Obadiah grew up. The swaying of a ship and panic of a storm were all too natural to him -- and it enticed him to chase down that feeling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Famous: Background Table(Technical)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Obadiah was an excellent fisherman, but even more so he was an excellent marksman. He could snipe a fish the size of his hand several meters away on a rocking boat. The fishing business was known to harbor some shady characters by mistake -- just as their name suggests they hid their true faces and were allowed to work -- and some of these faces noticed Obadiah's skill. However, the one's that approached Obadiah were treasure hunters and the treasure they sought had already been found in most cases. Despite the obvious danger involved with the group Obadiah saw only the path that led to the most action and cast his lot with them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Bounty: Class Table(Artist)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Oba's "found treasure" hunting was bound to be discovered sooner or later. The fact being sooner rather than later, as only a year in and he had been spotted with a large sum of money that did not belong to him. He left the group in search of safety from their own lucrative interests, but continued on as a street thug stealing from the unwary and hunting game he could sell. He, of course, was spotted every now and again, and forced to participate in thrilling chases. Unbeknownst to him he was a scapegoat to get attention off of the group. Not that he would have cared much.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Adventure: Belief Table: Goals(Common)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]With a price on his head Obadiah is forced to live a nomad's life. He never stays anywhere for too long and makes himself scarcely known, but he would have it no other way. He enjoys and longs for interesting things to happen -- even if the circumstance may not be seen very favorable -- and in the long run what matters to him is fun and now, because of experiences, gold and treasure. He knows there are things that people have passed off as myths and he would like for nothing more than to present the very thing they called false and brag about his journey to get it. Good or bad, if it would get his blood boiling he is ready to go. However, even stories and shows can entertain the thrill seeking Obadiah.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Indecisiveness: Belief Table: Taboos(Artist)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Oba does not enjoy being around those who cannot make up their minds. The reason being more lighthearted than his past may lead others to believe. His father, a fisherman, could never make up his mind on what to eat even though they fished. So, sometimes he'd go outside and fish for a while forgetting to make food and letting Obadiah get very cranky from hunger. So, Obadiah thinks that if you're going to do something you better be ready to do it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oba sleeps with his eyes open: (Choose Any): Belief Table: Quirks[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Even if someone wanted an answer Oba couldn't give it to them. However, he likes to ride it off as his body being ready for action. He has yet to find any issue in it or suffer any consequence because of it and so it has stayed with him ever since he was old enough to run around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Ability Scores and Skills][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Str[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ref[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Per[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Int[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Spi[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Emp[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ranged Weapons[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Light Weapons[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]15(5)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]12(6)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]13(6)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]10(3)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]7(3)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]8(3)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]***[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]***[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Secondary Ability Scores][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]HP[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]MP[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Initiative[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Movement[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Carrying Capacity[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fate[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]39[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]32[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]2[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Class Abilities][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Rapid Aim][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Art (Enhancement/Automatic) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Max Level] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Timing] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Minor Action[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Check] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Automatic [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Target] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Self [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Range] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Threshold] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Cost] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]5 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][MC] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]OK[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]This Art makes it possible for you to instantly take aim with pin-point accuracy regardless of the conditions. For the rest of this main phase, add one die to any ranged attack check you make. At Level 3, add your Perception modifier to the damage of the attack.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Obstructing Arrow][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Art [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Max Level] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Timing] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]After Making a Check[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Check] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Automatic [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Target] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Individual [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Range] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Threshold] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Cost] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]7 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][MC] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]OK[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The moment that an enemy moves, you loose an arrow to stop them from acting. Reduce the result of the target's check by (Level + 2). The target of this ability must be within range of a ranged weapon that you have equipped. This ability may only be used once per round.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Swallowtailed Harbringer][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Art (Offensive) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Max Level] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Timing] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Major Action[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Check] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ranged Weapon [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Target] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]2 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Range] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Threshold] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Opposed [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Cost] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]8 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][MC] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]OK[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]With your senses and reflexes honed to their limits, this Art allows you to make simultaneous attacks against two separate targets at the same time. You can even strike opponents on opposite sides of you. Make an attack against two targets within range. Reduce the result of the attack check by 2. At Level 3, increase the number of targets to "3".[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Eternal Body][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Art (Recovery) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Max Level] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Timing] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Initiative[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Check] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Automatic [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Target] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Self [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Range] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Threshold] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Cost] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]6 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][MC] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]OK[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]By controlling the Chaos inside your body you can stave off various negative influences and force yourself to keep fighting. You recover from one bad status other than enraged. You may use this ability a number of times per round equal to its Level.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Rain of Arrows][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Art (Offensive/Epic) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Max Level] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Timing] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Major Action[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Check] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ranged Weapon [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Target] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Cross [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Range] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Weapon[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Threshold] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Opposed [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Cost] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]2 Fate [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][MC] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]OK[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]With this epic ability you fire a rain of arrows one after another, turning the enemy line into a pincushion. You can unleash a barrage strong enough to take out a small force on your own. Make a ranged attack against a cross-shaped area. This ability can only be used once per scene.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Background Abilities][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Thieving Ability][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Technical [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Max Level] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Timing] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Permanent[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Check] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Target] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Self [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Range] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Threshold] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Cost] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You have experience with or a natural aptitude for dexterous fingers and the ability to conceal yourself. Increase the result of "Dexterity" and "Stealth" checks by [Level + 1].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Weapons][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Main] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Half Bow[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ranged Weapon (Bow) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Skill] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Ranged Weapons [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Acc] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-1 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Power] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Str - 1 (Weapon)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Init] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-1 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Move] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-1 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Rng] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]1-2 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Guard] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A small bow and arrow. Its range is short but it is easy to fire.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Subs] Rapier[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Light Weapon(Thrusting) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]2[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Skill] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Light Weapons [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Acc] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Power] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Str +0 (Weapon)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Init] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Move] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Rng] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Guard] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A thin, one-handed thrusting sword. Favored by nobles and some Mages. [/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][Armor][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Main] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Flashy Clothes[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Armor (Clothes, Cloth) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Eva] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Defense] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]1/0/0/0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Init] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Move] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Splendorous and gaudy clothing. Often worn by the upper class or by Artists with a flair for the extravagant.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][Subs] Cloak​[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Armor (Cloak, Leather) [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Eva] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Defense] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0/1/1/0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Init] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]0 [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Move] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]-1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]These leather cloaks protect against the elements and are common among soldiers and travelers alike.[/BCOLOR]​

[BCOLOR=transparent][Other Items][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Lockpicks][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Other [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Climbing Gear][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Other [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] 2[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Telescope][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Other [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]3[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Fire Arrow X5][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Other [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] 5[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][Torch X5][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][Type] [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Other [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][Weight] 10[/BCOLOR]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.