GoT is back! (Spoilers possible! Read at your own risk.)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
face-melting-o.gif
He got "Britanicus Maximus" for marching an army up the the French coast, being unable to get his troops to mount an invasion of Britain, and instead having them collect sea-shells.

Mother of Demons. I think that would scare everyone away before I could finish the rest of my titles. :(
So much more to be added here. Like Breaker of Bickers, Healer of Booboos, Cleaner of Clothes etc. XD

So much more to be added here. Like Breaker of Bickers, Healer of Booboos, Cleaner of Clothes etc. XD
Believe me, the list is endless, but once they meet my kids the mother of demons part would stick out the most. XD

Believe me, the list is endless, but once they meet my kids the mother of demons part would stick out the most. XD
Haha. I was just remembering all the stuff my mom would list out when having to fill out an application and the space for occupation would come up. She'd go from judge to doctor to teacher XD

He got "Britanicus Maximus" for marching an army up the the French coast, being unable to get his troops to mount an invasion of Britain, and instead having them collect sea-shells.
Best misuse of military might of all time.

Did no one else hear a baby's cry from the tower as Ned approached it?

Hmmm I only remember the lady's voice :o I'll have to watch it again!

I thought it was a woman screaming. Could have been someone in labor, although it sounded a bit too human for that. Back in those days women probably sounded like an army of dying cats while giving birth.

I thought it was a woman screaming. Could have been someone in labor
This is what I automatically assumed, to be honest.

I'll be a little sad if the tower's secret is revealed via Bran's visions because it reduces the chance of Howland Reed showing up.

I wonder what the Reed's people will do given the current political situation. No way they'd join the Boltons and it'd be stupid for Ramsey to try and root them out of the swamp. But they could make crossing the swamp, even via Moat Cailin, a hell for the North.

I'll be a little sad if the tower's secret is revealed via Bran's visions because it reduces the chance of Howland Reed showing up.

I wonder what the Reed's people will do given the current political situation. No way they'd join the Boltons and it'd be stupid for Ramsey to try and root them out of the swamp. But they could make crossing the swamp, even via Moat Cailin, a hell for the North.
Howland's the guy who stabbed Sir Dane in the back of the neck.

I don't know if it was mentioned before on this thread - but could they have gotten a punkier ass kid to play young-adult Eddard?
I didn't need him to even be good looking, but the accent did it in for me.
And that's such a great exchange of words on that flashback. Coincidentally enough, in rereading the first book, I just read the chapter that Eddard dreams of that fight. Words are 1 for 1 almost. And in my head, that scene was much better. ):

This is what I automatically assumed, to be honest.
I think we're all hoping that Ned rushes up the stairs to find Lyanne with little baby Jon Snow so that all of our speculations can finally be put to rest.

Reactions: Greenie

Thought it was pretty funny

*heads off to sleep*

13244694_1134393166633404_662853064774064028_n.jpg

Here's hoping we see it tonight!

When Missandei and Grew Worm were chewing out Tyrion for not knowing what being a slave was like my brother said "12 days a slave". I loled.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Dervish and moffnat
Huh, Daenerys finally did something cool that wasn't ordering a dragon or person to do a cool thing on her behalf. Took her long enough. Perhaps there's hope she'll head west this season after all.

Reactions: Dervish
Interesting episode. I was glad that Sansa and Jon got to reunite, and I'm happy they're going to go back to Winterfell. I laughed a little when Tormond was watching Brienne and Edd was like O.o

I'm not happy Osha died x.x Not at all.

Hmm the rest of the show was a little meh for me. Except for then ending. That was cool :D

edit: Oh, and I feel so terrible for poor Theon x.x

Can we talk about SANSA AND JON? BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF EMOTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.