GoT is back! (Spoilers possible! Read at your own risk.)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nydanna

Those are pretty much my thoughts on the subject as well. I just feel Ned's way too honourable to have a child with another woman, that was my stance since the first season.

Small Jon Umber pulled a total dick move, but I found his disrespectful and lack of giving a fuck personality endearing.

Small Jon Umber pulled a total dick move, but I found his disrespectful and lack of giving a fuck personality endearing.
Yeah, that gave me a teeeeeny bit of hope... but then they brought in you know what *chokes up again*

I reckon I wouldn't have been so sore about it if I hadn't been waiting so much in anticipation of seeing that trio again.

Looks like all the old generation is slowly going byebye. Too bad the younger generation doesn't seem too promising as of yet.

Yeah, that gave me a teeeeeny bit of hope... but then they brought in you know what *chokes up again*

I reckon I wouldn't have been so sore about it if I hadn't been waiting so much in anticipation of seeing that trio again.

Looks like all the old generation is slowly going byebye. Too bad the younger generation doesn't seem too promising as of yet.

I still have Tormond, Jorah, and Asha (refuse to call her Yara, fuck you HBO) to root for. Everyone else can lick my taint.

Well, Tyrion and friends too, but they're mostly safe bets on the likability scale.

Reactions: Greenie
I still have Tormond, Jorah, and Asha (refuse to call her Yara, fuck you HBO) to root for. Everyone else can lick my taint.

Well, Tyrion and friends too, but they're mostly safe bets on the likability scale.
I'm definitely on Team Tormond. Jorah.. hm. I like him but he's like Sir Friendzone to me XD Asha is really cool, I'm definitely rooting for her.

I'm really interested in seeing more of Dany and the Dothraki. I want to see her get out of this without dragons or friends. Though I'm doubting it somewhat.

• Love
Reactions: Dervish
Anyone else get the feeling that the writers are taking what critics say to heart? There's been an extreme lack of sex and a serious cut to violence so far this season. The sex isn't a big deal....but I want more damn fighting!

I don't mind the lack of sex and nudity, but I did notice the lack of fighting, which kinda sucks.

The fighting will come. It made no sense to start out with massive fight scenes. They are clearly building towards total fucking chaos.

Also. Fuck olly. That shit was long time coming! <3

I'm definitely on Team Tormond. Jorah.. hm. I like him but he's like Sir Friendzone to me XD Asha is really cool, I'm definitely rooting for her.

I'm really interested in seeing more of Dany and the Dothraki. I want to see her get out of this without dragons or friends. Though I'm doubting it somewhat.

But it is the noblest of friendzones! I think he dodged a bullet, personally; I'd rather get greyscale than listen to Dany recite her 17,000 titles daily.

Team Drogon, however, is real.

RIP Shaggydog. Your foamy rabies mouth deserved better.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
The fighting will come. It made no sense to start out with massive fight scenes. They are clearly building towards total fucking chaos.

Also. Fuck olly. That shit was long time coming! <3
It still broke Jon's heart though. You could see it on his face when he looked at him and when he watched him die.

I wanted snow Togo psycho on them damn

Hey, that lil shit ended Jon's hot cave sex career with fiesty she-ginger (he ginger is obviously Tormond).

I would've chucked Olly off the wall.

Hey, that lil shit ended Jon's hot cave sex career with fiesty she-ginger (he ginger is obviously Tormond).

I would've chucked Olly off the wall.
That's a great reason to kill someone. :P

"You ended my sexcapades! You're fucking dead!"

Nothing at all to do with the fact he stabbed him in the heart. XD

But it is the noblest of friendzones! I think he dodged a bullet, personally; I'd rather get greyscale than listen to Dany recite her 17,000 titles daily.
That's actually one thing that's kinda annoying me about Dany x.x Which sucks because I really love her character! I want her to go beyond caring about titles.

• Thank You
Could you imagine having to go through a whole list of titles when introducing yourself though? Holy shit....just being a mother I'd have like a hundred of them.

See what bugs me is the Vicerys did the same thing, shoving his title in everyone's face, and no one really liked it o.o Granted she is all she's saying, but still. Most people don't really care. I guess she'll figure that out soon enough. Heh, everyone's being fed from the humble pie. ;)

Also, I'd like to say it's finally nice to nerd out about GoT XD I can't do it anywhere else.

Could you imagine having to go through a whole list of titles when introducing yourself though? Holy shit....just being a mother I'd have like a hundred of them.
I am Grothnor the Once-Green-Named, the Ork of Iwaku, Bringer of WAAAGH!

I personally enjoy Emperor Commodus's official title:

Caesar Imperator Lucius Aelius Aurelius Antoninus Commodus Augustus, Pius Beatus, Sarmaticus Maximus, Germanicus Maximus, Britannicus Maximus, Pax Orbis, Invictus, Romanus Herculaeus, Pontifex Maximus, Patria Patriae, Amazonius Fortunatus, Consul for the Seventh Time, Imperator for the Eighth Time, Tribune for the Eighteenth Time.

I personally enjoy Emperor Commodus's official title:

Caesar Imperator Lucius Aelius Aurelius Antoninus Commodus Augustus, Pius Beatus, Sarmaticus Maximus, Germanicus Maximus, Britannicus Maximus, Pax Orbis, Invictus, Romanus Herculaeus, Pontifex Maximus, Patria Patriae, Amazonius Fortunatus, Consul for the Seventh Time, Imperator for the Eighth Time, Tribune for the Eighteenth Time.
face-melting-o.gif

Mother of Demons. I think that would scare everyone away before I could finish the rest of my titles. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.