Good Grades

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
She put a hand on his head, massaging him and pulling his hair gently. "Don't worry, it'll be well worth it," she told him as the movie started. She made sure to not fall asleep during it, though she did start dozing off occasionally. By the time it was over though, she was fully awake. "Now it's bed-time," she told him, leaning down to kiss his forehead.

He got up and took her hand "Well then lets go to bed." He said with a smile as he led her there. The movie was worse than he expected. At least in the other ones the actors could actually act... but whatever. They still weren't good to begin with. He got into the room and changed into sweatpants with no shirt then jumped into the bed. "You can where my sweatpants too though I guess we never really thought about what you could wear for school. Maybe we can pick something up for you in the morning?"

She followed him to his bedroom, waiting while he changed. She blushed then, remembering she was wearing her skirt. "I'll leave early tomorrow to go home," she told him. "Besides, we can't show up to school together anyway." She smiled and found his other sweatpants, as well as some shirts. With a little grin, she pulled off her clothes and only put on the large shirt, leaving the sweatpants off.

Pantsless, she got into bed with him and kissed his ear. "Alright, ready?" she whispered teasingly. She slid her hand into his pants, wrapping it around his dick.

"I don't think that was a question." he said as she asked him if he was ready. She was already holding onto his cock so she really didn't care what he answer was. "So what are we going to do today?" he asked witha smile as he put his hands behind his head in attempt to relax. "What ever your thinking I want you to do all the work."

She smiled and kissed his cheek. "Really? I was just thinking of jacking you off, excuse the term, until you cum," she admitted, already starting to stroke. "If you want me to do anything else, I'll gladly do it." Then with a small smirk, she kissed him on the lips. "Do you want me to stroke harder or faster?" she asked.

"Hmm." he said feeling her rubbing him, "You can as long as you don't let the cum mess up the sheets." He said with a smile as she continued "Just gradually move faster and harder as he go. He said in reply to her question. "Let me see your little play spot." he said referring to her vagina.

​"Then... Tell me when you feel like you're about to, alright?" she said, smiling. Using one hand, she pulled off her panties while still stroking him. She did start going a little faster after a bit, stroking him harder as well, though not too hard.

He pulled her over him as she jacked him off and started to lick, kiss, and chew on her. He liked her soft moans and soon enough he was about to cum again "Blair." he grunted.

She moaned as he started to lick her, still stroking him. His moans were almost enough to make her cum, she held it back though. When he said her name, she let go and pulled away from him. "Wait," she told him, pulling his pants down enough for his cock to be out. Blair put her mouth over it, sucking on it until he came.

He held back as she pulled his pants down and put her mouth onto it. Right when she started to suck on it he came and she swallowed. That just made him hornier. Despite that he continued to lick. It was her turn.

She swallowed his cum, wiping her mouth. As he continued to lick, she moaned, feeling herself about to cum. Even though he'd came a few times in her mouth, she wasn't sure about cumming in his mouth. "I-I'm going to cum," she warned him.

He smiled when she warned him. She was so cute leaving her pussy there for him as she was sitting on her knees now enjoying his togue. "Go ahead." he said as he wrapped his lips around it and sucked hoping to get a nice load of her sweet cum. Her juices reminded him of cheery.

She nodded, blushing a little. After a few more moments, she came in his mouth, gasping and moaning lightly with pleasure. "Oh..." she gasped. "Was that alright?" she asked him.

He smiled and drank it as she came. "Yes." he licked his lips. "You taste like cherries." he said with a smile as he laid back down. "I guess we both can sleep soundly tonight."

Blair blushed and got off of him, giggling gently. "Cherries?" she repeated, kissing him on the lips. "I know I'll sleep soundly," she said, laying next to him with her head on his chest.

He smiled seeing her blushing face. She was so cute, so innocent, yet she wasn't. It was just enough tomake him feel like he was in heaven. She rested her head on his chest and he stroked her hair. "Good night."

"Good night," she replied, starting to doze off. Pretty soon, she fell asleep, curling up close to him. Blair managed to wake up early the next morning, getting up and starting to get dressed.

He woke up to find her slipping her skirt back on. "Leaving so soon?" He asked with a smile as he got up. "Well, I guess you can take a shower and dress at your place. How about you eat breakfast here? I can cook eggs without burning them... most of the time..." He laughed and rolled out of bed.

She laughed gently as he got up. "Sure, I've got time for that," she told him, nodding. "Though, I didn't really feel like going to school today," she said with a little smile. "I'm a little too tired."

"Oh, its friday." He said with a smile. "I guess I can nurse you back to health if you need it." He said winking at her "I will go make us some eggs. Unless you want to try." He said with a smirk as he walked in to get the eggs out.