Good Girl Turns Bad

Angel closed her eyes as they kissed deeply. Feeling the romance.

Eli pulls her close, kissing her deeper.. He wraps his arms around her waist.

Angel felt her close, she closed her eyes softly and kept kissing him, feeling it get deeper. She loved this feeling, feeling his arms around her.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Jasmine started to get a little drunk.
~~~~~~~
Amber and her boyfriend were in their room. Since she is living with him, cause he wants her too. She kissed him.

(( Who is Amber? XD I thought it was Ashley XD))
Eli slowly lays her on the bed. His hands to keep him balanced. He kisses her more slowly and passionatly.
~~~~
Ryan gets drunk with Jasmine and starts laughing at random stuff.
~~~~
Zack smiles and kisses her deeply, "I love you."

( I meant Ashley xD)
\
Angel smiled as she felt this. She felt how he kissed her. She pullled away to breathe. She looked up at him, she then returned to kissing him again. She thought that... maybe she can at least give him her virginity, since she truly loves him.
~~~~~~~~
Jasmine giggled softly as they got drunk.
~~~~
She smiled softly, " I love you too"

((Haha fail XD))
Eli pulls away for a second to look at her, "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he loved her, he didnt want her to do anything she didnt want to do.
~~~
Ryan looks at Jasmine and chuckles, "Hey," he slurrs, "I wanna tell you a secret."
~~~~
Zack smiles and kisses her.

Angel looked up " Well I wanna do this..I Feel like I owe you my virginity, for our one year anniversery" she smiled lightly. She tilted her head softly.
~~
Jasmine smiled, she said, " What is it, Ryan?" She sighed softly. She looked into his eyes softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashley smiled lightly. She looked at him as she pulled him to the bed, she grinned.

( haha yup ^_^)

((Holy crap XD. A year? XD I thought it was at least 5 months XD))
Eli smiles and goes back to kissing her.
~~~~
Ryan grins and whispers in her ear, "I REALLY like you."
~~~~
Zack chuckles, "Oh I know what you want." he smirks.

(( hahah taddadaa )
Angel smiled softly. She then looked at him.
~~~~
Jasmine smiled and blushed. She said, " Really?" She asked. Looking at him, she bit her lower lip.
~~~~~~~
Ashley smiled softly, biting her lower lip. She nodded.

((Would you want to go into the details of them doing it or no? Jw XD))
Eli kisses her more passionatly and deeply.
~~~~
Ryan grins, "Yup!"
~~~~
Zack grins and kisses her neck.

(( um.. not really, we can skip)

Jasmine blushed and sipped her drink as she looked away. " are you lying to me?" She asked.

((Ok just wanted to make sure XD. Didnt want to get yelled at or something.))
Ryan looks at her, "No, of course not."
~~~~
Eli turns off the light and pulls the covers over him and Angel.
~~~~
Zack turns off the light and pulls the covers over him and Ashley.
((There we go XD))

( hahaha )

Jasmine looked over at him and smiled. " okay... " She was still going to wait.. Until he's sober.. She smiled.

He smiles and kisses her cheek.
~~~~
A little bit later~ Eli and Angel have the covers covering up there bodies. Eli hugs Angel from behind and kisses her cheek.
~~~~
Zack grins at Ashley.

Jasmine blushed.
~~~~~
Angel felt her hugged. She smiled softly. She looked up. " Wow.. I didn't know what I was missing out on." She said softly. She then looked over at him.kissing him softly.
~~~~~~
Ashley grinned, " I wonder where my sister is.. " She giggled.

((Oh! XD When Ashley said that that just gave me an idea XD))
Eli chuckles and kisses her back just as softly.
~~~~
Zack chuckles then looks around, "And I wonder where Eli is. They are probably out back or something." He gets up and gets dress, "Come on. Lets look for them"

Angel smiled softly.. She heard the music stop, and the people leave, but she knew all of the four of them are still here. She looked at Eli smiling. Kissing him sweetly. " I love you.."
~~~~~~~~
Ashley smiled, " oh okay." She got up getting dress. She then walked over to him, smiling softly.

( haha okay. )

He looks at her and smiles, "I love you too Angel."
~~~~
They look out the back then when they dont see them there they go upstairs. Zack opens the door to Eli's room. His eyes widen then as quietly as he can he shuts the door before Ashley can see.

Angel smiled softly. She then went to sit up. She kissed him softly.

~~~~

Ashley looked over at him, " What?" She whispered.

Zack laughs nervously, "Oh its nothing babe! Dont worry about it." he knew how protective she was about Angel.
~~~~
Eli smiles into the kiss. He kisses her sweetly.