Good Girl Turns Bad

She sighed softly, she then looked at Eli as he answered. She went onto the motorcycle. She smiled sweetly.

~~
Ashley just waited. She glanced over at him, looking around she was happy. But hten seen Eli.

Eli parts his motorcycle and gets off. Zack greets him but Eli scowls at him, "You idiot." he says again and wacks him behind the head. Eli looks at Angel and gives her a kiss, "I will be back babe."

Angel blinked, she looked around, she tilted her head. She didn't know what to do. She sorta got off and seeing this. Her heart raced, she didn't know what was going happen.

Eli and Zack went into the gas station.

Angel stood there, really confused, but then seeing her sister. She walked over to her as she began to have a conversation with her.

Once they get inside they act casual and look around. Eli looks at Zack and nods. Zack walks up to the cashier to distarct him, he begins talking to him.
Meanwhile, Eli starts taking packs of beer, food, and cigarettes. He puts it all in a bag Zack gave him.

Angel sighed, putting her hand on her leg, and then tapped her fingers in a row. As if playing the piano. She blinked softly. she looked down and around, she bit her lower lip and looked around..
~~~~~
Amanda was talking to her and nodded.

Eli casually walked out the door then the alarm went off. Eli8 and Zack darted out and went into their vehicles.
"Come on Angel!" Eli yells.

Angel's eyes widened at what happened. She said, " what did you guys do?!"She asked. She looked around. She bit her lower lip. She went to the motorcycle and got on. She bit her lower lip. She then wrapped her arms around him.
~~~~~~
Amanda smiled at Zack who had the bag. SHe said, " what did you get?" She seen what was in there, " enough for a party for tonight??" She asked.

Eli hurries and drives off, so does Zack.
Eli grins, he loved the thrill of stealing. "What I do best babe."
~~~~
Zack grins goofy, "Hellz yeah!"

Angel kissed his cheek. She wrapped her arms around. She said, " oh?" She smiled lightly.
~~~~~~
Amanda giggled. " Oh nice. " she blinked. ' but you have forgotten that I am carrying our babe.. so.. I can jsut have soda.. and water." She smiled. Kissing his cheek. " but we an still.. make love until next month.. "

Eli smirks then heads to his place. Zack goes the same direction.
~~~~
Zack nods, "I am pretty sure Eli managed to sntch some."

When they got to the place, she blinked softly. She got off and smiled lightly. She looked at her outfit thinking.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Amanda smiled softly, " alrighty. "S eh said softly. She kissed him sweetly.

Eli smiled then took her hand, "Come on."
~~~~
Zack grinned then parked by Eli's motorcycle.

Angel looked at Eli. " what is going on?" She asked a bit. She then went to follow him.
~~~
Amanda blinked her eyes. She got out and looked at Angel. " its time to break away from the.. angelic stuff."

Eli and Zack both grin, "Come on girls." they both say and go inside.

Angel blink, confused. She then felt her being dragged. A bit scared at what was going to happen. She smiled lightly. She looked around. She bit her lower lip as she was inside. Confused.
~~~
Amanda smiled and went inside with them.

30 minutes later a whole bunch of people show up.

Angel hold onto her boyfriend as she seen a bunch of people. She looked up at Eli... Scared. She bit her lower lip.

Amanda grinned and looked at Zack. She said. " Alright lets get this started. "

Zack grinned and took Ashley's hand, taking her to the dance floor.
~~~~
Eli notices Angel is scared and takes her outside.