Good Girl Turns Bad

Ashley looked at him, " oh..?" She grinned. She then wrapped her arms around him softly.
~~~~
Angel smiled looking at him. She loved this. She looked up at him and then giggled. She looked over at him and then thought. " When should we get my stuff? babe"

Eli thinks, "How about later tonight? We can sneak through your window, grab your stuf, and put it in my truck." Eli has a motorcycle and a truck.
~~~~
Zack decides to distract her. He grins and kisses her, "Yeah. Just Eli's same old boring room."

Angel looked at Eli. She smiled and then nodded, " alright.We can do that.." She then paused. " Want me to make dinner for you? I can make my famloous french Dip... and if you want everyone to eat here, I can make them all some too." She smiled lightly.
~~~~~~~~
Ashley smiled and felt him kiss her. She kissed him deeply.

Eli smiles and hugs her, "Nuuuu!!!" he says playfully, "Stay here." he chuckles.
~~~~
Zack kisses her back just as deep.
((When is she going to barg in? XD))

Angel giggled. " Fine!! I'll do it later." she giggled. She then looked at him. She giggled.
~~~~~
ashley pulled away, she was curious She kissed him and deeply before she pulled away, and she looked inside the room. She gasped. eli!!! Thats my little sister!!" she said.
Angel gasped and covered herself up. " AShley!!" She frowned.

Eli looks at her a bit surprised, then his looks amused, "Yeah? And she is my girlfriend."
Zack rushes in giving Eli an apologetic look.

Angel groaned. She held the blanket up to her chest, so it wasn't showing anything. Glaring at her sister, mad at her. When she is mad at someone she holds a grudge.
~~~~
Ashley looked at her sister. Putting her hands on her hips. Shaking her head. " Well!! So... she isn't ready."
~~~~~~~~
Angel frowned, " Who gets to know if I am ready or not..I can!" She groaned. She hated this. Crossing her arms over her chest.
~~~~~~
Ashley crossed her arms. " Sis, you are the baby of the family I just worry!" She said softly. She looked at him, she sighed and walked out.
~~~~
Angel sighed softly, she bit her lower lip. She then said." I hate being the youngest.." She frowned.

"Hey, atleast she is smart enough not to get pregnant!" once Eli said this he wished he could take it back. Zack asked him not to tell Ashley that he told him. And Angel wasnt suppose to know.
~~~~
Zack facepalms.

Last edited:
Angel blinked, hearing that. She said, " wait what????" She quickly put on a shirt and slid to her undies putting that on before running to her sister. She ran and got to her shorts putting them on and then running to her sister. " Wait ashley!!!" She frowned.

Ashley heard that and she stopped at the living room as she began to cry, but seeing Angel. She frowned. " What!!"

Angel sat next to her and then said," Ash... what did he mean by that..."

Ashley frowned, " the whole reason I moved with Zack , he got me pregnant and I am going to be 4 months pregnant soon... and... I am so sorry I didn't tell you..."

Angel sighed softly.. " Well I mean you would've told me soon right? I mean.. I'll be an auntie. "
Ashley sighed, wiping a tear. " well I was going to after today.. but... you found out by that..."

"I said nothing!" Eli yelled trying to save himself.
~~~~
Zack followed the girls so Eli could get dressed.
~~~~
Eli jumped out of the bed, quickly putting on boxers and pants. Eli ran out of his room and caught up to them.

Ashley sighed looking at her sister.

Angel frowned standing up, " Why would you wait until three months to tell somebody like your sister!!" She frowned, " This is a big deal."
Ashley sighed, " I didn't tell you yet because father also would want to know and he isn't the right person to know!! "

Angel groaned and walked into the kitchen, cooking to calm down, since is was still slightly good, and didn't let her anger be shown.

Eli and Zack looked at each other, "Awkward."
they both say and attempt to sneak out the back.

Ashley noticed the boys leaving. " hey! No.. Eli... Zack no..."

Angel sighed and walked to Eli. She sighed softly. She hugged eli. " Stay!! We are just talking.. we do this alot. "

((XD))
Eli and Zack stop in the middle of their tracks. They slowly turned around to look at the girls.
"Heh. Well I was just about to smoke a cigarette." Zack said with his usual goofy grin.
~~~~
"Yeah. And I am going to works on my truck." Eli says and they hurry out the door.

Angel sighed softly, she then said, " I can see a lie " She then put her hands on her hips. " works?" She asked. She bit her lower lip.

Ashley sighed softly. " Zack?" She asked. She then seen him out the door. She looked at Angel, then she heard some noise. She raised an eyebrow.

They both look up and seen Jasmine and Ryan.
Angel gasped. " Ryan!!! Jasmine!!" She giggled. She closed the door." make sure the door is closed" She rolled her eyes.

Eli and Zack talk for a while then come back in.
~~~~
Ryan laughed and rubbed the back of his head.

Angel ran down the stairs as Eli comes in, She hides in behind him. " Ashley!! That was gross~~"
Ashley sighed. She looked at Angel. She said, " angel... you had sex with Eli... and seeing... "
Angel frowned. " I am still innocent." She held onto Eli.

Eli couldnt help but laugh at this. He looks over his shoulder at Angel.
"Hey babe. We should get your stuff."

Angel looked up at him. " right... um... lets go then." She grabbed his hand to help him get out the door.

Ashley giggled and seen the two out, she pulled her boyfriend to her, b his buckle loops. She kissed him romantically. She grinned.

"Uh I can get out the door babe." he laughs and heads to his car.
~~~~
He grins goofy and kisses her back just as romantically.