Good Girl Turns Bad

angel looked up at him, she had more they were on her legs, and stomach , some on her boobs. She hugged him, " are you sure, babe?" She asked softly. " I mean..." She shrugged, not sure. but she wanted to go and get away.

"Yes." he says sounding and feeling very sure, "I am more than sure."

Angel blinked softly. She looked up at him.. " Do you think we'd be able to share your room.. I mean I want to feel safe.. and I only feel safe in your arms. " She placed her hand on his chest softly.

"You know my mom. She wouldnt care."

Angel smiled and kissed him softly. She then wondered. " Well let's get that ice cream?"

He kisses back and smiles, "Yeah, sounds good." ((Should we have a side story now of Zack and Ashley now? XD))

(( haahha yeah but play them both the same time :PPP ))

Angel looked at him and smiled sweetly.

Ashley looked at Zack and smiled sweetly. She said, " So can I come over today?" She and him usually yeah had the deed. But that was great and they loved each other.

Eli led her inside
~~~~
Zack grins and pokes her stomach, "Of course you can! You dont even need to ask anymore. After all we have been dating for 8 months!" it was surprising how fast time goes to him.

Angel goes inside with him and orders her favorite ice cream.

~~~~
Ashley bit her lower lip, she was happy. She nodded. She then said, " alright." She smiled she was walking with him since school just got out. She kissed Zack. Before she looked around. " lets get to your car!" She giggled. She grabbed his hand.

Eli orders mint chocolate chip icecream
~~~~
Zack laughed and got pulled, "Alright, alright."

Angel smiled softly, as she ordered her orange swirl ice cream. She looked at him smiling.
~~~~~~
Ashley giggled softly. She was happy. But she found out she was pregnant.. and well Zack was sort of rich..((Or was he rich??))She got to his truck. She put her bag inn the seat before getting in.

Eli chuckles and dabs a little bit of his icecream on her nose.
~~~~
((Yeah XD)) Zack gets in the drivers seat and starts the car. ((Does Zack know she is pregnant? XD))

Angel giggled. She looked up at him and said, " awh. " She looked at him and put some of her ice cream on his nose. She giggled lightly. She then went to eat her ice cream.
~~~
( do you want him to know?)
Ashley smiled softly looking at Zack excited. She remembered about how his mother loved her. She looked at Zack.

Eli laughs, wipes it off and starts eating his ice cream.
~~~~
((Yeah XD))
He started driving and turned on the radio.

Angel giggled and ate her ice cream. " So are we going to your place afterwards??"
~~
Ashley smiled and held onto his free hand. she heard the music and smiled.

He smiles, "That was the plan wasnt it?"
~~~~
Zack intertwines there fingers. He drove to the right heading to a gas station. ((Here is when the badness comes in XD))

She looked at him and said, " Yeah." She smiled and held onto his hand. She loved it when they were connected. Skin touching skin. She blinked. maybe this was the guy she was giving her virginity too.
~~~~~~~~~
Ashley giggled as they headd to a gas station. She raised an eyebrow. " babe? what are we doing?"

Eli smirks, finishes his icecream and grabs her hand, "Then come on." he leads her to the motorcycle.
~~~~
Zack smirks and stops the car, "I just need to grab something. I will be right back." Zack gives her a quick kiss and goes in.

She finished her ice cream after he did. She grabbed onto his hand and nodded. She went to follow him.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashley blinked softly. She nodded. She was in mid kissing pose. as he got out. She stayed in the car though.

Zack calls Eli before he enters the gas station. Eli answers, "Yeah... What?!... You idiot you know you cannot do that with out me knowing!" he grunts, "Fine! I will be right there!" Eli hangs up and heads to the gas station.