Good Girl Turns Bad

Ashley gasped as bacon was thrown at her. She giggled and then looked at Angel, worried. But then she ate the bacon.
Angel hugged him, but she tried to hide the pain.
Jasmine grinned softly.

Eli keeps hugging her. "Hey Angel. Wanna go somewhere?"

Angel looked at Eli, " Sure, " She knew that he'd probably need to talk to her about something.

The girls looked at each other, touching their nose~ a secret signal that the two came up when something was being shown about what happens at hme.

He takes her hand and leads her to his motorcycle.

Angel smiled softly, She wanted to spend as much time with him today as possible. She looked down and seeing his motorcycle. " Where are we going babe?" She looked at the school. " School's still in.. and.." She looked at him, she hugged him.

"I just figured you need some time away." he starts driving.

Angel smiled lightly. She was behind him, wrapped her arms around him. Her head on his shoulder. She said, " eh" she shrugged. " i'm used to it.."

He smiles and continues driving, "Where do you wanna go?"

Angel looked at him, she shrugged. " The ice cream shop? Dairy Queen?"She asked. She gulped softly. She stayed hugging him, she was hurting so badly.

Eli smiles, "Dairy Queen it is."

Angel stays in the grasp, making sure she wasn't going to fall. She closed her eyes. She winced a little

Eli stops in front of Dairy Queen.

Angel slowly got off, fixing her skirt. She knew there was something that Eli wanted to talk about. She just knew. She smiled sweetly. Looking at him sweetly.

He smiled and took her hand, leading her inside.

She smiled softly and held onto his hand She walked with him. " What is the real reason we left.. I know you wouldn't usually do this.. Is something up?"

He sighs and looks at her, "Is everything at home going ok?"

She softly looked down and looked away. She bit her lower lip. she fixed her sleeves again, not wanting it off. She fixed her skirt too and said, " Why makes you wonder?"

He looks at her with his steel colored eyes, "I just... have a bad feeling."

She sighed softly. she knew she had to tell him. She bit her lower lip. She slowly began to take off her jacket. She softly dropped it. She blinked and said, " My father abuses me.." She said softly. tears slowly fall. " Babe I am scared. " She looked up at him with her clear eyes.

Eli looks down seeing all of her bruises and grits his teeth. How could that bastard hurt her? People like that made him sick. He walked up to her and hugged her, "Its going to be alright babe." he pauses, trying to think of a solution, "If you want... you can live with me..."