GONE AT DAWN [OOC/Plotting]

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihae

carpe noctem
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
Saturdays and Sundays.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance. Modern. Dystopian. Horror.
SIGN-UPS
IC.

[ M x M ]

Two groups from ancient grudge broke to new mutiny.
One town both alike in dignity.
A life lost.
Survivors soon broken beyond repair.

THE PACK

0bG5fP1.gif

They had called themselves by many names - gang of geeks, the pack, brothers. Andrew was the pillar of their little group.
The silent leader. He took care of everyone behind the scenes, an ever flowing fountain of advice and support.
But one day he wasn't there. They'd planned to meet at early dawn to plan their next move against the Pride.

Andrew never made it.

Hours later his body was found in the forest near their meeting place by a jogger.
A quiet chaos reigned within the pack. They were lost - unseeing, deaf, and numb; until one spoke out.

"Revenge."

And with that one word they had a purpose.

THE PRIDE

SQwKXwC.gif

Organized when they were erratic,
tidy when they were slovenly,
well behaved when they were unruly,
the Pride was the antithesis of the Pack.
The two "gangs" for lack of a better term, were rivals in everything they did.
It of course made them prime suspects when Andrew's body was found.

But did they do it?

The Pride themselves were in disarray. They didn't know how to progress without one of their rivals.
He had always been there with a teasing word or flip of the finger and now he was gone.
They slipped into turmoil, friends suspecting each other when they never had before
until one voice brought them back together.

"Truth."

And with that one word they had a purpose.

A WORD OF RECOGNITION TO:
@мι∂иιgнтєя
The original plot maker for GONE AT DAWN.

This RP is a reboot since he/she disappeared. If he/she decides to come back,
this RP will automatically fall into the hands of the original GM.

THE RULES:
1. Grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, etc. is important.
2. I want more than a sentence or a few lines. I'm not talking novels, but I don't want minimum effort.
3. No Marys or Garys. You know the drill.
4. If you are going to be gone for 3 or more days, please let the group know about it.
5. There will be no female characters allowed in this RP. This is a MxM RP.
6. There will be no OOC Drama whatsoever. IC Drama is fine! But OOC Drama will be dealt with immediately.
7. If you have questions, don't be afraid to ask.
8. If you have read and understood these rules correctly, please pick any card suit and place it in your CS.

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Q: "I think @Jihae said they might use a number generator to pick who the killer will be or something like that. Other than that, I'm not sure if the two "gangs" are still fighting with each other and if both "gangs" have drama within them for some reason." - Pray4Me

A: Unfortunately for plot aspects, our previous GM was the one who had all the ideas. I'm the one who just copy and pasted that onto a new thread.
But, to think of it logically, the two "gangs" for a lack of a better word would still be fighting. The Pack thinks that one of the members or all of The Pride killed Andrew, so there seems to be some hateful tension there. As for The Pride against the Pack, because The Pack is wanting to get revenge (according to the previous thread I copied and pasted) The Pride would probably do anything and everything to protect their members while still figuring out how to seek the truth of what went down when Andrew was murdered.

As for the killer. In my personal opinion, I kind of don't want people to know who the killer is other than the killer himself. It's kind of like XMan, that game BTS played on Rookie King. If you're unaware of what I'm talking about:

TO BE PLAYED AT THE 13:29 MARK:

So, basically, the chosen XMan (in our case, the killer) will be notified of their role without anyone else knowing. This killer would then have to distract the other members of his group and the other to make sure that he doesn't get caught. Along the way, he will have to drop little hints (can be one per post or many hints all at once) that may or may not be noticable to the other people reading the IC post. During this time, each person who was not selected as the killer would have to just look out for the hints, make assumptions about who the killer is, create blame, create drama, etc.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry but I am leaving this rp. Too much is going on in life to keep up with this. Sorry and hope that I could keep up with you all in a different rp.

Yeah school and work... if only we could live in summer all the time and school just was in our heads XD lol. I still can't wait for your rps lol.

Right? That would be absolute fucking paradise. xD

But yet again, I'M HOPING I get it up this weekend now that I'm done with my first week of class. Haven't got much homework (thank god ; o;) so, I'll have some free time to get everything situated!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Hey guys, sorry but I am leaving this rp. Too much is going on in life to keep up with this. Sorry and hope that I could keep up with you all in a different rp.

Aww, sad to see you go. :c *hugs*

But I can totally understand, life is always first so no need to apologize!
I'm sure our door is always open to have you back whenever too <3

I hope I manage to get in a group RP with you in the future though! Until next time, friend! c:

Hmmm, so I'm back. I would love to join back in but you guys have actually taken this pretty far and I feel like introducing my character might ruin your flow. Do you guys mind me jumping in? (you can totally ignore the fact that I created this, I'd love to see my idea played through with or without me)​

Hmmm, so I'm back. I would love to join back in but you guys have actually taken this pretty far and I feel like introducing my character might ruin your flow. Do you guys mind me jumping in? (you can totally ignore the fact that I created this, I'd love to see my idea played through with or without me)

OMG YAYYY! You're back! c:

pILzYFJ.gif

I'm sure we don't mind you jumping in since, well, this is your idea after all! Plus, as you can see above, Queen of Hearts has dropped so a spot in Pack has opened up for anyone to take. Either way, we would LOVE to make room for you regardless!

Not much has happened yet if you have read the IC, and we are in the process of working on a collab for a huge fight the two groups are going to have, probably the first major event to happen to our babies so far. We also have a Skype group if you want to be a part of that. Just send me or any of us your username and we can add you ASAP.

At the moment though, since school and work has recently started up for everyone again, we're kinda at a little pause so you coming back will help us get back into that groove again. c:

I am!!! (๑ˊ͈ ॢꇴ ˋ͈)〜♡॰ॱ
tumblr_o33rey1HT61sggu82o1_400.gif

Sweet! Thank you!!! My original character was in the pack so I'm happy about that.

Ohhh awesome. I did kind of browse the IC but I haven't read it in depth yet. I'll send ya my skype name in a bit.. I have to figure out what it is bc I forgot haha.

And yay me! I'm free until next fall.

• Love
Reactions: Cheek
Hmmm, so I'm back. I would love to join back in but you guys have actually taken this pretty far and I feel like introducing my character might ruin your flow. Do you guys mind me jumping in? (you can totally ignore the fact that I created this, I'd love to see my idea played through with or without me)

I wasn't here in the original one, but it is great to have the creator here! :D It seems as @Jimin have basically said everything that needs to be said so instead I will just join the love party and welcome you back! :D <3

tumblr_n8t7epY6rX1t4u75fo4_500.gif

• Love
Reactions: Cheek and mingummy
Read this and goodnight :(
IwakuRoleplay.com

Awhh, don't push yourself darling! We will always be here when you get back, no matter what.
Drink lots of water and rest when you can.

tumblr_nvld6lDBhP1uhi5vno1_500.gif

Kick whatever sickness it is in the ass and get better soon <3 if not, we'll come and kick its ass for you!

• Love
  • Love
Reactions: MUSΞ and Cheek
Glad to know what you had wasn't something serious! Nice to see you all better and back to your old self~

• Love
Glad to know what you had wasn't something serious! Nice to see you all better and back to your old self~
Yup and I will pm some more bb code magic tomorrow as well^^.

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
Yay! I'm so glad you're getting back into the swing of things~ c: Hope your recovery from this point on is
tumblr_mp0zu2XpZg1s1zlzro2_500.gif

Hello everyone~ Miss you all!

Just a quick post wondering how everyone is doing. It's been a bit! You all must be super busy. And welcome back Midnighter~

• Love
Getting life back in order. I apologize for still not get Dom parts in the collab but I have only been having enough time past days to catch up with 1x1s but tomorrow off work and will make sure to get collab. Let's keep this alive.

Getting life back in order. I apologize for still not get Dom parts in the collab but I have only been having enough time past days to catch up with 1x1s but tomorrow off work and will make sure to get collab. Let's keep this alive.
No worries at all. I've been keeping up on what you've been going through. Nice to see you slowly getting back to things here on Iwaku!

I hope everyone else has been well. While I hope it doesn't seem like I'm rushing anyone, let's keep this alive alright guys?~ I'm in need of my GaD fix!

I'll post for Ji-Yeon in the ICICI to post his interview if that's okay with everyone? ^^ Just to keep the thread alive ^x^

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Jihae
I'll post for Ji-Yeon in the ICICI to post his interview if that's okay with everyone? ^^ Just to keep the thread alive ^x^
Do it XD.

And I said I would get Dom's some part in the fighting scene and today I will. I know I am the one holding rp up because life got super busy past few weeks and shit but will get Dom's part up in a few hours and hopefully can get this rp back on the road again xD.

• Love
Reactions: Jihae and MUSΞ
Ok, technically it's tomorrow in CT but... I did finally get a Dom part up. Now that I actually am back in the flow, hopefully we can get the fight scene done and up by this weekend and we can get this active again.

I hope everyone is still here for this.
I know that @CrystalTears @Pray4me @Jimin and @Jihae and myself are still in for this but

@Luxii @T E R R O R are you guys still in here and I also know that @мι∂иιgнтєя is making a character, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.