Golden Mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
It only took a little, but there it was again. The blaring, amped, loud voice in his ears. His head snapped up more in surprise than anything else. How the hell can I hear her every thought at this distance?! He tried his hardest to keep the question in his head so as to drown out her thoughts. He chanted "Don't. Don't. Don't." over and over in his head...until the blaring came to a halt. A sharp halt. Rayce blinked at the ground curiously and was almost tempted to pick up his head to find her exact whereabouts when another barrage of thoughts clouded his ears. A girl was wondering who he was. Her voice was barely above a whisper in his ears and he had to strain to further hear her thoughts. His eye twitched in frustration.

Rayce's grip on the rose tightened despite himself and he felt his anger well up. Everyone was always looking down on him. Calling him names, stereotyping, and most recently, tossing water in his face. This is the reason he was at Golden Mountain anyway. The sooner he could learn to control what he heard, the sooner he could denounce all forms of civilization and live alone, like he figured everyone wanted him to do.

Rayce lay back on the ground with an long, exhausted sigh. The glass shards that cut into his back had not bothered him in the least. His attention was fully on the indigo night time sky that was littered with stars as he twisted the blue rose nonchalantly in between his slender fingers. Rayce closed his eyes, ignoring the pricking pain on his back as he held the rose close to his heart.

Suddenly feeling a wave of anger, Gwyneth's attention was drawn once again to the random person in the courtyard. She blinked, that aura... it was sort of like... oh! The person in the courtyard was the boy who had water shot at him! He seemed familiar now. Of course she'd seen him around before during the previous school years. What was his name again...? Ryan? Reggie? Bah, it started with an R, anyway. Wasn't his power telekinesis or something? Mind reading maybe? It dawned on her that his power was probably what got him mad in the first place. Maybe something in the girl's thoughts had angered him. So, technically, it wasn't really his fault. Perhaps he just had gone about the wrong way of asking her to stop.

She felt like she could sympathize with him, after all, she also couldn't control whether or not she could feel people's emotions. It was tiring to try to think through the barrage of other's emotions and auras. Gwyneth wondered briefly if it was like that with his power. If he could hear thoughts then maybe it was even worse. After all, his power was rather like a more powerful variation of hers.

The thought that maybe he wasn't so bad after all propelled her from her seat on the windowsill, but the ever-present annoyance rolling off the boy stopped her from going down to the courtyard. He obviously wanted to be left alone, so she shouldn't go down there. Then again, maybe all he needed to calm down was someone who didn't irritate him. Still then again, how did she know she wasn't irritating to him? For all she knew the questions running through her inquisitive mind was driving him spare. She glanced up at the sky again and tried to quiet her thoughts for a moment. Biting her lip, she decided that she wanted to help him out. Now that she thought she had mostly figured out the problem she kind of wanted to get to know him. There was usually a reason behind everything, right? If he was seen as an outcast at the school there had to be some good reason. But obviously he wasn't some horrible monster because it hadn't been him to throw the water into someone's eye.

Taking a deep breath to keep up her courage, she took the stairs one at a time and navigated her way into the courtyard. However, as soon as she got there, she could feel the anger more strongly and she flinched. Maybe this had been a bad idea after all. She stood uncertainly on the steps of the school before turning and half running up to her room. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as she concluded that he had definitely noticed and probably thought she was some wuss. She swore quietly and flopped onto her bed, she might as well get some sleep while she was in her room.

Hugging her slightly worn childhood stuffed elephant to her chest, she allowed herself to drift off to sleep.

Amaya grinned as the other girls greeted her. She was glad to see that the Lilieth girl was doing much better than she had been in the dining hall. Hearing the girls' statement about not being the only one around being able to hear the thoughts of animals and feel their emotions slightly shocked Amaya, she hadn't known that the teachers discussed her abilities with others. Feeling a bit awkward Amaya shifted her hands in her lap for a moment before speaking. "Yes, I can hear animals' thoughts and get a feeling of their emotions. Though, I'm not very good at it. I'm much better with plants and making them grow where ever I want them to. I can also compel plants and animals to do my will, be it attack someone or wrap them around a person's ankle." Amaya wasn't used to discussing her abilities with other people so she was a bit shy about it. Hecate had always felt a bit perplexed that her daughter hadn't taken after her with her abilities with necromancy and magic. Though, Amaya's abilities were a bit like working magic since she could make plants grow where ever she wanted. She had hidden the fact from her mother that she could the spirits of those that had passed; she chose to ignore them really. The idea of speaking with dead people or controlling them troubled Amaya, it scared her really. She enjoyed being simple, with powers that didn't seem to be magnificent.

Glancing back towards Lilieth Amaya smiled softly, she had indeed wondered herself if she would share classes with any of the other students she had met today. "I'll be taking meditation of course since it is required, though I will be taking equestrian, potions, gardening, and archery. I find history fascinating but I doubt I would do well in that class and that it would help me hone my powers." Amaya glanced around the room for a moment as she suddenly felt a stab of pain in the pit of her stomach, there was a plant in pain somewhere nearby. She grimaced, her lips turning into a thin line before the pain passed and a wave of emotions bombarded her. It was a rose, someone was squeezing it rather tightly and the thorns were digging into their hands. Amaya stood for a moment to join Lilieth by the window and stared down into the courtyard to spot a male standing down below. Staring at the object in his hand she could see that it was indeed a rose. Focusing on the plant she willed its thorns to retract and shorten themselves until they were non-existent. They would no longer cause him pain. Turning to smile at Lilieth and Clara she spoke softly. "What classes will the two of you be taking?"

Clara felt bad,she hadn't ment the make Ayama uncomfortable. "well then you and I should be running into each other alot seeing as we are similar" she smiled at her and continued to scratch the kittens ears,pure happines radiated from him. "I'll be taking meditation,equestian,archery and there was one more,study of animal behvior I think it was". Clara was slightly confused why they went to look out the window,she was about to get up and join them when Midnight spoke "oh,no don't move,you're warm. Stay,stay and cuddle me" this made Clara laught,it was almost bell like in sound

Lilieth didn't look away from the courtyard, even when Amaya came to stand beside her. "I'll be in meditation, equestrian, potions, history, and a few other aqua related classes. They slipped my mind at the moment, but I'll remember them after I get some sleep." Her voice sounding leaded, but not from being tired. Sorrow for hurting another classmate consumed her, but she didn't dare think about it.

Finally she turned from the window to stride towards the common room's exit, "I'll be heading to bed, I can't wait to see you in class on the morrow. Also have a pleasant night." She said with a forced bright smile, before walking out of the room. Leaving the two to discuss whatever they desired without her. Each step she took going down the stairs were quiet, not wanting anyone to hear were she was going. When Lilieth reached the end of the staircase she headed straight for the courtyard.

Once the arch doors where in sight one shaky hand reached out to pull at the handles, when the doors opened the night breeze was relaxing. Red locks of hair fluttered around her face as she left the safety of the institution. Taking one slow quiet step after another she glided through the courtyard, the soft sound of rustling fabric could be heard in her own ears. Finally she came to a complete halt a few inches behind Rayce. Lilieth kept her mind completely blank not wanting to hurt him, "Rayce......." She said his name softly, a mere whisper of sound. Her eyes were far to large for her face, both hands clasped to twist nervously in front of her. Lilieth waited for him to respond, it seemed like it took a eternity.

The night was getting much colder than Rayce expected it to get. The wind picked up and a chilling breeze floated through. Even through the suit chill bumps littered his arms which were placed together on his chest as his hand squeezed the rose gently. A sliver of blood escaped from a small gash on the palm of his right hand. He hadn't noticed the sticky liquid until he felt the thorns of the rose retract and fall limply to the sides of the slender green stem. Interesting, he thought, twisting the rose between his fingers as blood caked the ends of the stem.

"Rayce...."

Even at the peaceful level of volume the voice held, the sheer unexpectedness of another person being out there with him caused his back to shoot up in a surprised hoist. He turned his head with haste and laid solid blue eyes on the girl with the swirling red hair, Lileth. The surprise came even more as he strained his ears to here the booming of her mind's vocals in his ears...but no sound came. Rayce took another minute or two to listen in at all sounds, staring at her with the rose still in his hands, but still, her mind remained silent. So, she must know who I am.

He found it odd that they were staring at each other for that long, but the feeling didn't last. Feelings never lasted long for him anyway. The prickling pain returned in his back as shards of marble protruded from the black and green suit. The feeling was similar to mosquito bites so he chose to ignore it and took the time to stand up and fully face her. Her expression was different from the dinner hall. All traces of anger were long gone and had been replaced by another emotion; one that he could not decode. To make matters worse, she was purposefully blocking out her thoughts so that he wouldn't be aware of what her mind spoke. Well, at least the noise was gone.

"What."he said coldly, twisting the rose at his eye as he held eye contact with her.

Lilieth shuddered from the low pitch of his voice, it was utterly cold. Her hands dropped helplessly to her sides, and she couldn't help the pull of her legs. They moved her closer to him, till she was a foot away. Only then did she decide to speak, "I'm so sorry Rayce, I shouldn't have took my anger out on you. Nor should I make such accusations, its probably painful to have your gift." The breeze pulled at the mournful whisper, even she was unsure if he heard it.

The tips of her nails dug at the black fabric of her dress, and a crimson blush took hold of her cheeks. It took every bit of concentration she had not to dive back into her thoughts instead she just spoke them aloud, "Please forgive me, I know I don't deserve it. You have every right to be angry at me." Lilieth's eyes slipped from his face to his rose held hand, the red droplets that were beginning to dry to his flesh. Lilieth's lips partied, had she caused this? The thought shimmered in her mind, before she forcefully through it out. Her right hand lifted to touch the wounded skin, the soft pads of her fingertips grazed his thumb.

I'd finally became dark around the campus, shades of night shadowing over the light dorms as the dark dorms became darker. Teachers were walking around meeting students and others were just getting to know the school grounds. Alazar on the other hand, wanted to view the school from every inch he could. Between the speech and all the other starting introductions, he was walking around Golden Mountain exploring the rooms, reading some of their books, and noticing a few of the people he might be rooming with. So far seeing all the smiling faces, hearing everyone's blissful words about this place, was enough. Enough for him to call, home.

Alazar was laying himself on the roof of the boys light dorm, his hands behind his head and legs folded over, he was relaxing to the sweet sounds of the tranquil night. His black bangs shading over his intimidating gray eyes, he let out a gentle happy sigh as he conjured a few sparks of lightning between his five fingers. the light of his hand shined like a star as he fired off the bolt into the clouds, making a blistering roar ripple through the sky. "Nice acoustics", he whispered to himself. He loved the sound of thunder striking, mostly because it reminded him of ho unique he could be, or how strong he'll become. "Excuse me.." mumbled from above him, he looked up a saw a fairly short man, about 5'3, hovering over him, with wings on his shoes. "My dear boy",he said, "My name is Hermes, I'm the assistant for the Dean on this Campus. This night, I'm assigned to find you your room. Follow me." He spoke with such a happy tone, it almost felt like he knew him, but that didn't matter to him. He was just glad to get his room.

Inside the boy's side of the light dorm, Alazar found himself in a room, fitted for someone special, almost like a royal's room. "I don't like it" he scowled, "But its just for you?" questioned Hermes. The room had a red carpet, a king sized bed with silk soft covers, a large standing window with an amazing view of the courtyard,what seemed like a mini-bar, and whatever else a private room would have. Most would love this room, but Alazar defied this sort of thing. He was treated special by his care takers on Olympus, down here he just wanted to be normal, he may have been unique but he'd rather be human than live above others. "I want this whole room redone, as soon as possible." he commanded. Hermes looked confused to the reason he wanted it changed, but then again why question a God. Hermes snapped his fingers and the room changed instantly. Two king sized, the red carpet remained, two dressers, and basically everything else in a dorm. "Thank you", said Alazar. Hermes fluttered his way out of the room as Alazar laid down, in the same position as on the roof, he closed his eyes slowly, looking at the ceiling as he fell a sleep.

Her feet simply wandered, bringing her nowhere, everywhere, where she knew not. Just one foot in front of the other.

Left. Right. Left. Right.

Her eyes fluttered close, as her mind became one with nothingness, her body moving while her soul felt detached.

No control remained, the body an empty moving shell as she settled in a state of peace, driven by the fragrance and feeling of the night.

Left. Right. Left-

Her footsteps faltered, as she heard a voice. A mere whisper, but in the stillness of the night it could be carried a thousand miles. The voice belonged to none other than Lilieth, and her feet redirected themselves, headed towards the sounds of soft chatter. A loud boom ripped across the sky, with light flashing into the clouds, but she didn't even blink. Such feats of a power were common enough at Golden Mountain, and she would bet almost anything it was a new kid, for it always seemed to be them. Lilieth could be seen, alongwith the back of a boy, whom she instantly recognized as Rayce. Her mind became carefully blank, knowing that he had no control, and that it must hurt. All thought was wiped away as she approached.

White hair flowed around her face, stirred by the wind, as sharp green eyes pierced through the darkness, watchingthe two figures.

She stood beside Lilieth, quietly slinking to her side, simply sending a questioning look to find out what was going on.

Amaya smiled over at Clara as she announced what classes she would taking that year, they would indeed run into each other very often. Blue hues shining with genuine kindness Amaya turned to listen to Lilieth as she spoke of what classes she would be attending. They all had a few classes in common and that would be nice, she enjoyed knowing that she would see some familiar faces the next day in class. "Goodnight Lilieth, sleep well and blessed be." Amaya spoke kindly as Lilieth announced that she was retiring. Watching her leave the room Amaya turned to stare at Clara, blue hues turned a dark angry gray for a moment before shifting back to their normal color. "It seems Midnight likes you a lot, keep him. I'm sure he'll enjoy your company." Amaya's tone was polite but anyone with sense could tell that there was some sort of unpredictable emotion beneath it. From the outside she looked calm and collected, yet on the inside she was like a tornado. Her emotions were going insane as she stood there, pale fingers grabbing onto the windowsill behind her as she stood still. Fingers curled, her knuckles turning white than usual for her, cheeks paled as Amaya fought off the urge to attack someone.

She had problems like these often, being so connected to plants and animals alike Amaya had a tendency to take in more emotions and thoughts than she meant to. They would form together within her body, the sweet girl would suddenly turn into a raging bitch in a few seconds time with no forewarning besides the fact that sweat would appear upon her brow as she fought for control of her emotions. A potted plant sitting behind one of the sofas exploded out of its ceramic pot. Shards of the pot flying across the room and embedding themselves into the stone wall, the plants vines began to creep across the floor, wrapping itself around anything and everything that it could come in contact with. Amaya focused on the plant, her brows furrowing as she concentrated. The plant began to go back where it belonged before creeping up the wall closest to the window; a pale hand pushed it open as the plant crept outside leaving the room with dirt in a pile on the ground and a shattered pot. Turning to look back at Clara, Amaya blushed before speaking hastily. "I…I should go to bed. Goodnight and blessed be Clara, it was a pleasure meeting you." The girl then turned and rushed up the stairs to her room; closing the door behind her she sank down to the ground quietly crying. Why could she still not control her powers?

Wiping the tears from her cheeks Amaya stood up before moving to her trunk and grabbing some old shorts and a t-shirt to change into. Crawling into her bed Amaya pulled the thick comforter up to her shoulders rolling over onto her side. Staring at her darkened room Amaya lay, unthinking until her eyes began to slowly flutter with sleep before closing completely. Her breathing evened out, deepening as she fell into a deeper more peaceful sleep. Dreams of a forest plagued her that night, her subconscious remembering something that she herself refused to remember about her past. A meeting with a man with long hair and scars along his body, telling her that another set of powers would stay dormant within her until she was ready to harness them and control them, a kiss on her forehead telling her that she was his princess, his daughter and that he would watch over her for the rest of her life. Her thin, pale body tossed her turned throughout the night before the sky began to turn pink with dawn.

The series of events were as followed: Rayce's surprised reaction at the sudden look of sadness painted across the girl's face as the wind tossed and tickled her red hair, the large chaotic booming of her voice in his ears asking herself if she was the cause of his pain, and the soft touch of her hand on his when she went to observe the bleeding. Rayce's movements were a series of quick reactions to the current situation. He first tilted his head and opened his mouth to respond to her apology.

"I don't care. The water hadn't hurt me in the least. It was more annoying than painful."he said in a monotone voice. The dark blue of the rose contrasted with the light blue of his eyes, causing a silver glow to resonate between the two items. As soon as his snarky remark left his lips, his ears were suddenly bombarded with syllables and words from Lileth's mind. Am I the cause of this? Rayce's eyes clenched and he threw his right hand at his face, covering the coordinating eye. His lips pulled back into a snarl though he kept eye contact with the girl. Before he even had the chance to tell her, more loudly, to be quiet, she reached out a nimble hand fingered his thumb with her hands. The instant contact terrified him. His eyes shot open to two wide pools of blue when he suddenly snatched away from her, much like when Amaya had touched him.

"What the hell are you-" His sentence was cut short when another girl walking towards the two of them. She was more shuffling than walking. The first thing Rayce noticed was the white hair and immediately identified her as Ava. There were many a time when people asked him if the two were related because of the similar hair color. His only reply was a glare; nothing more needed to be said. Ava had shuffled her way next to Lileth and said nothing as she looked between Lileth and himself.

"Why...are you two here?"he asked. If Lileth uttered one word about wanting to apologize, he would shatter every pillar in that very courtyard.

Lilieth took a few quick steps back tripping on the hem of her dress, falling flat on her bum. Those large green eyes shifted between Ava and Rayce, "I....I.....just wanted to make sure you were okay." The whisper of sound stuttered out, while her lower lip began to tremble. Even though her cheeks were no longer red, but her whole face took up the color. Her graze fell to the ground, "I saw you from the window Rayce, and you looked as if you were in pain. I figured some interaction, or someone to talk to even if it was with me. The booming sniffling brat would help you." She lifted her right hand to rub at her brow, moister meet the pads of her fingers. Lilieth didn't even want to get off the ground, sitting there seemed to comfort her. Things couldn't get no worse than this. She had already embarrassed herself, What else could go wrong?

Lilieth closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. She cleared her mind quickly after realizing she was thinking again, "And what do you mean what am I?" She asked quickly, remembering Ava's arrival had thrown him off. Both hands returned to clasp in front of her. Each of her fingers twisting together, as if it were a act to console herself.

She never made anything better.

Rayce watched as the girl flew backwards and landed on the ground. His instincts reacted as his mind soothed and stopped her momentum before she fell on her backside. Rayce stared at his hand in shock. He had cushioned her fall as if it were a natural reaction. The girl had interrupted his thoughts, yet again, with her words. He actually took the time out to listen to every word, eyes darting to Ava every so often. The white haired maiden was beginning to worry him. She looked as if she were in a daze of some sort. Rayce willed his mind to enter hers, but it was locked. Apparently, even in this trance, she knew of his ability.

Not to his surprise, Lileth's voice crashed against the walls of his ears once more. Rayce winced but looked down at her...and his eyes softened. He hadn't noticed the gesture, for his mind had pulled her upwards and set her on her feet. The same moment, he let his fingers leave the rose and the flower merely hovered in the air. Rayce turned around on his heel, wind brushing his white hair as he put his hand in his pockets.

"Go to bed."he said, and with that, he walked out of the midnight courtyard, leaving the rose to travel to the girls hand before he disappeared into the Dark dorms.

Lilieth looked shocked as she was lifted off the ground to stand on her two feet, it surprised her even more that he had helped her. Looking over at the rose floating in the air in awe, her green eyes glittered. A huge smile pulled at her lips, once in hand she hugged the rose to her chest. Lilieth didn't notice he had turned to leave, and told her to go to bed. When she did she raised her free hand to stop him, but instead let it fall lazily to her side. "Thank you." She whispered softly through the bright smile that graced her face.

Her head tilting to one side, she seemed as if she might have a crush. Shaking her head quickly to distract her wondering thoughts, "Ava I'm so sorry for leaving you on short notice. I kinda made a fool out of myself." She lifted her free hand to rub at the back of her neck, a small giggle escaping her lips. What else could she do, but laugh. Reaching out she patted her arm gently, "What are you doing out here? You look as if your not even aware of the world around you?" Lilieth spoke rather quickly trying to keep her eyes from following Rayce, even though he was no longer in view.

She had simply watched the whole thing, observing and watching, judging reactions, and standing there, her mind a low buzz, almost unheard, but working none the less. It seemed to be the only thing that moved within Ava, even if it was not doing much, apart from her eyes. Her sharp green eyes always followed every movement, catching every gesture. When her friend fell, she didn't even budge, watching as Rayce automatically went and caught her. He even left Lilieth a rose as he left.

When her friend questioned her, her voice was only slightly above a mumble, still caught up with the peacefulness of an unagitated soul. "I heard you, so I came. It seems your abilities with the other gender, as well as with water, has not dwindled in the least." She told her, her eyes darting towards Rayce. The unsociable exclude, whom helped the girl, going against his usual character. "As for your foolishness, and you leaving me, it is quite alright. I'm used to solitude," She smirked slightly. "But the foolishness I must admit is a new look to you Lili. I suggest that you might want to lose it," She teased kindly.

Lilieth nodded slowly, "It was a hard break. Poseidon has been breathing down my neck. More so than usual, something has set him on edge. Could be the knowledge he has another daughter." She spoke softly, maybe that's why he had been so hard on her. Rumors do spread fast, especially with that little pest with winged shoes flying about. Shaking her head quickly, "That is why I was here to apologize for my actions. It was horrible for me to treat him in such a way. Though my abilities with opposite sex.....You confuse me. I've never had any ability with them, your are the one with the striking beauty not I." She spoke with more of statemented tone. Her gaze drifted then, shifting about the environment. The night air was cool, and the smell of flowers invaded her senses. It was clearly a beautiful night indeed, and she had wasted it by being such a brat.

Lilieth needed to work on her attitude more, "Ava, if I may ask what is the dark side like? Are you always suppose to be cruel?" She was asking out of general curiosity, before she left her father demanded she shift from the light. 'It will help you see the reality of your life....You need it.' Those words rang into her mind. Lilieth bit down on her lip, her teeth digging deep.

She blinked, and hugged her friend slightly. "Yes, our parentage do take it hard on us. Congratulations about the sister though, a new Goddess, or a halfbreed?" She questioned, wondering if Lilieth's sister might be after the position set for her. In that case, she would help her friend out as much as she could.

The hug was brief, and Ava released Lilieth. "Beauty is not everything, although it helps. You are lovely, and therefore can attract males, but your personality seems to reel them in. You don't realize it, but males do enjoy your presence. They try escaping from mine," she gave an empty laugh.

Lilieth's question surprised her, and she looked up to the twinkling stars, the only light in the night apart from the large silvered orb of the moon. A small sigh escaped her lips, before her eyes returned to her friend's visage. "The Dark side… Cruelness is part of it, and although I do not show it, I myself do hold it. But to judge the Dark side, judge those who are in it. Take me for example, I take the Darkness, and use it to establish peace with myself, for I was born from it. I am forced into Darkness, for I am of no use and am rejected by Light. Think, the only thing I could possibly use for Light would be to revive the dead and let them live again, but then I curse the others by bringing zombies onto their land. Darkness is where I have to be… But, Darkness does not equal to evil, just as Light is not always Good. It is simply expected though…" Another sigh, and a small smile to her friend. "You, you belong to Light. You are good and pure, as Light should be. Do not switch, for to most Darkness becomes their corrupter."

Lilieth watched Ava steadily, "She is a half breed, its that young girl Clara. Seems she feels the emotions of animals." She spoke in a matter of fact tone. Pulling away slowly to circle Ava's wrist lightly, tugging at her to head back into the building. It was starting to grow late, and they had class early on the morrow. "Even born into your life Ava, your amazing and kind. If no one else bothers to see it. Then they are missing out on a wonderful experience. I don't want to join the dark side Ava. I wouldn't survive a day, I am meant for the light. Despite my father's disapproval." At the end of her words, Lilieth stuck out her tongue and wiggled it at Ava. Once at the door, her free hand wrapped around the handle. Pulling it open just enough to allow them both entrance. Lilieth waited for Ava to enter before she would follow.

Her wrist was lightly taken, a soft nudge and guide, bringing her towards the building, in tow behind Lilieth. A small smile graced her lips, a genuine one, one only Lilieth seemed to ever get to see. "You are right, you are of Light. You are simply too kind for anything else. I thank you for your words for me, and I believe they hold a grain of truth. You are the only one who got past the coldness set by the Darkness…" she paused, freeing her wrist from Lilieth's grasp, and going inside the school. "You are a marvelous friend."

She looked around, "Shall we go to ourdorms now? But tomorrow I wish to meet your sister."

Lilieth entered behind Ava, pulling at the door to close it. "Yes we should, I wish not to be late in the morn. Hera would have not so nice things to say about that." She said over her shoulder, before turning to face Ava. Her head tilting to one side she fell into thought. Clara was a sweet girl, but very shy. She was even shocked she talked to her, but then again if she thought Poseidon was her father. Why wouldn't she want to meet Lilieth, "I'll be more than happy to introduce you. She is very shy. However, I better stop babbling. Good night Ava." Lilieth said rather quickly, before turning to leave. She quickly strode to the near by stair case, that lead to the light dorms. Turning back for a moment to wave at Ava.

Lilieth made her way up the stair case, quietly as possible. Once to her room she walked inside, a deep sigh escaped her lips. This has been a long day after all. She thought to herself while removing her dress. The material fell into a heap at her feet, stepping out she went over to a near by dresser. It was made out of solid oak, with conch shells for handles. On the very top surface was a short silk night gown. Throwing it on lazily she walked over to flop onto her bed. Red hair cascaded onto the pillow, as she snuggled deeper into the soft heaven. It was not long before she drifted off to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.