Godzilla: World of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh thank the lawd! lol, cant wait to begin inventing jaegars lool

oh thank the lawd! lol, cant wait to begin inventing jaegars lool
I'm going to put a 'no' on the jaegers unless you put some convincing stuff in here-
Mostly because jaegers would get trashed by most Toho monsters which out weigh them by a ridiculous amount-
Even rodan, one of the smallest monsters, is 15,000 tons and maintains flight.
Most jaegers are only 5,000 tons and made out of crappy pure elements like iron- no alloys. They say so in pacific rim. Unless you make a jaeger like robot of original concept and make it have some unique alloys, it would be demolished faster than zilla in final wars xD

oh no no no i wasn't trying to make them like the original jaegers im making up concepts in my head for humans as of right now, like soldiers, better suits of armors and weapons that can atleast annoy the beast's and cause some damage, im mostly thinking of types of bombs to create, that have enough compact explosion to really damage a few monsters. since humans will definitely still be in the story and will very much help shove along a plot, but what i really want to know is if i were to throw this idea of a mind control like weapon, say we have the soldiers, who get in their special suits and drop from the halo ontop of one of the monster's and place this device onto the monster, as close as they can to the brain. Which send's out enough shock as if like a giant taser, its a kind of crazy idiotic idea but i wanted to see what you think @Maddeline

I'm a little pissed off that this got moved to the "fandom" section since everything but Godzilla is original in this rp and is of it's own universe-

I didn't even get a message or anything from whatever moderator or admin thought it was okay to move it without asking or informing me.

Just a thing they do. First time it happened to me, I had no idea what happened. Then I start looking around and find the thread up in... Fantasy. I think it was Fantasy. Anyway, it would just be the kaiju battles until we get some human opponents. Like the initial rampage in Pacific Rim until they made the first Jaegers.

Species/Name:Jormugadr
Gender(s): Male
Class: High Warrior
Appearance:
sf98_wurmArt.jpg

Abilities and Powers: Acidic Body: His Body secretes a very powerful acid. Simple contact, like a punch, does not do anything. Prolonged contact however will slowly dissolve any material.
Burrow: Jormugandr has an extremely fast burrow speed, nearly approaching five hundred miles per hour Thanks to his acidic body, he can drill through any kind of material, even solid rock.
Constrict: Jormugadr has abilities relevant to a python, though much more powerful due to his size.
Acid spit: Jormugandr Can spit at long distances the same acid on his body.

Background: Jormugadr hails from planet Jorn V, a savage planet filled with mighty predators. His kind was of the greatest carnivores, but that did not saved them when their planet went off trajectory, freezing it in a permanent ice age. After being shattered by an asteroid, a shard of the planet containing a frozen Jormugandr crashed on Arctica. Thanks to Global warming , his prison has melted, and the great wurm has been freed....,
Size: (height and length): 1500 feet long, 100 feet wide

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Maddeline
Species/Name:Jormugadr
Gender(s): Male
Appearance:
sf98_wurmArt.jpg

Abilities and Powers: Acidic Body: His Body secretes a very powerful acid. Simple contact, like a punch, does not do anything. Prolonged contact however will slowly dissolve any material.
Burrow: Jormugandr has an extremely fast burrow speed, nearly approaching five hundred miles per hour Thanks to his acidic body, he can drill through any kind of material, even solid rock.
Constrict: Jormugadr has abilities relevant to a python, though much more powerful due to his size.
Acid spit: Jormugandr Can spit at long distances the same acid on his body.

Background: Jormugadr hails from planet Jorn V, a savage planet filled with mighty predators. His kind was of the greatest carnivores, but that did not saved them when their planet went off trajectory, freezing it in a permanent ice age. After being shattered by an asteroid, a shard of the planet containing a frozen Jormugandr crashed on Arctica. Thanks to Global warming , his prison has melted, and the great wurm has been freed....,
Size: (height and length): 1500 feet long, 100 feet wide

So. You want to fight serpent with serpent, huh?

oh no no no i wasn't trying to make them like the original jaegers im making up concepts in my head for humans as of right now, like soldiers, better suits of armors and weapons that can atleast annoy the beast's and cause some damage, im mostly thinking of types of bombs to create, that have enough compact explosion to really damage a few monsters. since humans will definitely still be in the story and will very much help shove along a plot, but what i really want to know is if i were to throw this idea of a mind control like weapon, say we have the soldiers, who get in their special suits and drop from the halo ontop of one of the monster's and place this device onto the monster, as close as they can to the brain. Which send's out enough shock as if like a giant taser, its a kind of crazy idiotic idea but i wanted to see what you think @Maddeline

Yes, I like that idea.
@Slayer of Yellow King
Accepted, high warrior class!

Species/Name: Samael
Gender(s): Asexual
Appearance:
survivor_by_bayardwu-d76j6xm.jpg

Abilities and Powers:
  • Fire Conjuration: Can create flames from his hands or mouth, which will burn until they are dispelled by Samael or he becomes too weak to control them anymore.
  • Flight: Can fly at Mach 1 speeds with good maneuverability.
  • Hunter Instincts: Can track prey for miles, including humans and kaiju, if he gets their scent.
  • Technology Curious: Samael has a fondness for technology and knows how to use most tech.
Background:
Samael was of a race of chimeras long ago, which died out due to the increasing use of technology of man. Samael hid away to protect itself from the hunters. He hid for millennium in deep, underground caves. He raided small groups of people to stay alive, which was difficult at first, but he learnt about the human technology, and realizing he could not survive using the old methods, he resorted to new ones, using technology against the humans.

He re-emerged, newfound knowledge granting him an advantage over his enemies. He raids labs and research facilities to find new weapons. He doesn't use them, though; he only learns how they're used, then destroys them. If it is remade, he knows how to counteract it.
Size: 26 ft. high/ 10 ft long (if on all fours)

Class: Animal

Last edited by a moderator:
@Cheesecake
Yes, animal class. He's a small one, isn't he?
He could fight the hell out of King Kong though xD

@Cheesecake
Yeah, that would be helpful ^_^

But if you aren't up to it, that would also be fine!

Name: Advent Austins
Appearance:
galaxy_saga___hunter__advanced__by_james_face-d6dprvk.jpg
(Beneath the armor he is bald and clean-shaved.)
Background:

Colonel Advent Austins is the leader of the Kaiju Defensive Force, dedicated to mitigating the damage caused by the giant terrors. When the organization was founded years ago, Advent was donated as a baby by his father, mad with grief after the death of his wife at the hands of a kaiju. He spent his entire life learning how to effectively lead men into battle against humanity's greatest threat. His life was an amalgam of fighting and despair, losing his comrades and failing the citizens of Earth.

Advent has a deep hatred for kaiju, no matter their intentions. This is due to both indoctrination during training and first-hand experience battling them. His zeal in killing them has given him the nickname of "The Monster Who Hunts Monsters" from his soldiers, and even some of the higher ups. He doesn't know his parents, another thing he blames on the kaiju. He dreams that one day the last kaiju will fall, and Advent will be the one standing on top of it's corpse.

So. You want to fight serpent with serpent, huh?

Technically speaking, the other serpents are pretty small, Jorm is five times their Length XD. Besides, it was not made from these archetypes, my inspiration was an old horror movie named "Tremors"

@Cheesecake
Everything with your character is fine save the power armor- should probably change that around, a little too futuristic at the moment.

Name : Johnathan Amadeus Smith
Job : Scientist on Kaijutology ( Made it up )

anime_blonde_dude_by_liviusquinky-d4n97p9-jpg.30128

Background : Johnathan was always a lover of Monsters since his childhood and used science as a proof monster do exist . and he found his answer when Godzilla showed up . He then dedicated himself as Kaijutologist ( He who Studies Kaijus ) Studying all kinds of Forms of Science . From Astrology to Geology to Help Understand the Kaijus more

Made this in thee other thread ! Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.