Godzilla: World of Shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the rules in making a kaiju

@beother Gabriel

It just has to slide into the legendary univiverse with a grounded background and no direct link to alien invasion is alien military. There are other restrictions but as long as I put the word "reasonable" out there, it should be okay.

EDIT: See the original post for kaiju restrictions

Last edited by a moderator:
Species/Name : Maximum Draconis/Aku Ryujin
Appearance :
Ryujin_by_GENZOMAN.jpgQuetzalcoatl_by_GENZOMAN.jpg
Affiliation : Good
Abilities & Powers - Fire Breath . Swims At 158 knots . Extreme Sharp Fangs . Ability to Fly . Ability to Boa Constrict His Enemies to death
Background : A Survivor of an giant ancient Sea serpent race during the dawn of the Jurassic period . Their Race were once called the Kings of the seas until the KT Event that wiped out the Dinosaurs wiping out 70% of Aku's species . the Meteor's radiation spread around the globe and mutated some surviving Species . Aku's races was mutated the most growing wings that could be used as Fins for fast swimming and Harden their Skins making them resistant against Magma and Underwater pressure up to 1,086 bars (15,750 psi) and they hid in the Mariana Trench . But one of them was curios about the upside world and decided to head up to the surface and first surface in Japan . He then worshiped by the Japanese people and was named Ryujin the Sea god of the sea . Ryujin never taken their prayers seriously because his love was the world he never Explored before and was Benevolent to the people japan and beyond but he disappeared never to seen again . Until he resurface in the coast of Florida
Size
(Height and Length ) 500 ft height 150 ft
Roar : T-rex Roar

Hope this is Okay

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddeline
Thanks . Mandy

Species/Name: Vulcanus Rex

Gender(s): Male

Appearance:
red_dragon_by_sandara-d6hpycs.jpg

Roar: http://www.ringelkater.de/Sounds/2geraeusche_tiere/dino_stegosaurus.wav

Abilities and Powers: Ha s lava breath and can shoot bursts or "balls" of lava out of it's mouth. It's armour is plated with harden lava and rock from the earth's core. Has regeneration powers. It may see like it's huge and bulky, but it's extremely agile with quick reflexes. Can fly at mach 3 to 4. It has incredible jaw strength and it's teeth are even made up the harden rock. It had long sharp claws as well and a spiked club at the end of it's tail. It can burrow under ground extremely quickly and is very intelligent. But if need be it can turn parts of it's body back into liquid lava and then reconstruct if back into solid form, in order to prevent it from being hit or lessen the effect of a blow to it. Is able to also withstand extreme heat- since it lives most of the time at the earth's core or in a volcano. And it uses the molten rock, magma, and lava as a means of transportation, swimming in it. It also feeds off of volcanoes and the earth's core. While ingesting the magma and lava from the volcanoes it ingests it's gases which in return it can breathe out as a type of breath. The breath consists of a mixture of Carbon dioxide (CO2), sulfur dioxide (SO2), hydrochloric acid (HCl), hydrogen fluoride (HF), hydrogen sulfide (H2S), carbon monoxide (CO), hydrogen gas (H2), NH3, methane (CH4), and SiF4- which are all types of gases that are found with volcanoes and can be very deadly.

Background: It is an ancient creature that dwells in the center of the earth's core, usually laying dormant, curled in a ball asleep. Or sometimes it can be found in the middle of a dormant volcano. It is made of living lava and harden rock that adds a new layer every time it is exposed to lava. Sometimes it awakes and feeds on the earth's core as well as off the erupting volcanoes or dormant volcanoes and causes them to erupt. No one really knows much about this creature. It's very elusive and very defensive of it's territory. The reason it finally awoke after many years of being dormant, was that human scientists were experimenting with volcanoes and studying them, it was sleeping in the volcano that they were using for their studies.

Size: Standing on all fours: about 300 feet tall. Standing on two legs: about 500 feet tall. From head to tail: about 400 feet. Wing span: 656 feet

@Mr. V
Any idea on how to progress the rp without many human characters?

Name: Terras Killua
Appearance:

Portrait+of+a+young+girl+by+Odwin.jpg

Background: Terras was an American scientist for the Japanese before the discovery of Godzilla. Briefly after the ground-breaking discovery, she left the field of official science and joined the the underground. For many years that followed, she became a traded 'tool' for many countries who were attempting to create their own Kaiju through the act of bio science. Not all were successful-- not all, but most of the human-made Kaiju, she played a major hand in. Some even began calling her the 'mother of Kaiju'. She rejects the name, as she personally sees Godzilla as the only, true Kaiju. The rest are just fodder or failed test subjects.

Terras began a trip away from sanity, and began to see humans as lab-rats for her creations. Her goal is to make a perfect, enhanced clone of Godzilla.

I'd like to join if this is still accepting. I'll write a sheet when I get home.

Yay! Am I the first human!?

*quickly checks*

Well. I suddenly feel very small.
Not counting my human side character located with my post about my shark monster, Akul.
We need humans to progress the story, so humans are just as important as monsters in his role play. They major issue is, I don't want the kaiju role players to be burdened with human characters when they could instead develop their monster.

@Mr. V
Any idea on how to progress the rp without many human characters?

Easy enough. Have humans react slowly to the massive battles between kaiju (which will accommodate the low number of humans while still allowing for fights between kaiju. Make the governments of the world seem inadequate).

I'm a little pissed off that this got moved to the "fandom" section since everything but Godzilla is original in this rp and is of it's own universe-

I didn't even get a message or anything from whatever moderator or admin thought it was okay to move it without asking or informing me.

Reactions: Asmodeus
i think i have made up my mind in what type of funny amazing character i can add to this

Izaya-1izaya-orihara-31570690-450-450.jpg

Name: Xaio
Background: Xaio dreams were always to become a builder, and engineer, something that would make change to the world. He had lived in tokyo, for a long while of his career, working for toyota, trying to put together different and knew car styles which would tend to sometimes show up in the newer models. But that was never enough for him, he often took photo's of different mechanics and different parts and were able to link them together in his head to create something out of the part's. It was a special talent to him, especially that he was soon to be needed. He thought maybe if he joined the military, he could actually put his mind to use. Which to his surprise really didn't happen, he was more stuck fixing helicopters and taking pictures of battlefields for reports. But upon the happening of more beast's arising from the depth of the earth, he was asked to join a newly created team, The AMF were his smart mind was actually put to use he has been working on devices which might be able to help control the attacks or atleast stop the humans from getting stepped on everyday. Xaio often goes into combat and takes pictures of these beast's and records their massive powers, and since he is skinny and tall he can jump around and shimy through different spots, and get as close as he can. the often call him Kawasaki, after the motorcycle which is know to normally be called Ninja.
izaya_orihara_by_dango_yullen_soba-d68du23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.