Undisputed king of the Dinosaurs
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
OOC
IC (Coming Soon)​

Well I said I would re launch this RP once classes were out of the way and when I had the time, so that's what I plan to do. But first let me be the first to say HAPPY NEW YEAR! That said, on with the topic. If you were here last time, welcome back. If you'd like you may play as your previous character. Just be sure to claim it before some one else dose. If you are new, then let me give you a run down of the premise...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE PLOT​

Long ago, Dreahyedron the Demi-God of Chaos Decended from the Void to bring ruin to the universe. He called upon the power of evil its self, and conjured an army of demons to terrorize any and all life they could find. Forced to submit to his will and subjugated under his horrific demon cults, The sentient life of the universe we all but helpless. The Gods, discussed by such a morbid creature, descended from their realm and challenged Dreahydron to mortal combat. Dreahydron was powerful, but even he was no match for their combined power. While he was under a weakened state, the gods opened a portal to another dimension and banished him and his followers there there for millennia to come. Now Dreahedron lies in wait, gathering his power and growing ever stronger. His forces eager to strike, and his generals thirsty for revenge. The gods of the universe know that Dreahyedron will soon return, and although they cannot prevent it from happening there may be a way to delay it.

All that is known is that Dreahyedron will first conquer Earth and use it as his palace, while his forces destroy the universe. The Gods know that action must be taken but it doesn't seem many of them have a plan to make that happen, so they are gathering in throne room of Galgiel The king of the Gods. Meanwhile on Earth, People and man beasts alike are honing their bodies to grow stronger for their own reasons or just living out their normal everyday lives. Most of them are unaware of the events that are yet to unfold, but some have some idea of what might happen be it through psychic vision or historic religion. However it is unknown if the earthlings are strong enough to hold their own against a pan-dimensional demi-god. Elsewhere much of the same is going on on other worlds that hold sentient life, It is these said worlds that more or less know about the existence of the gods of the universe. Some are known for their benevolence while others are feared for their power, but all are treated with some form of respect.

A war is coming, one that will decide the very fate of the universe. Will the gods be able to hatch a plan to repel Dreahyedron back into the prison from where he came? Or is this the end of history as the universe knows it?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Sum it up​

This is a super humans RP, Where you get to play as either a All powerful god or goddess, an attendant of said god or goddess, and/or as a mortal with super powers. The Gods and goddess are trying to make a plan to deal with the up coming threat before Dreahyedron becomes too powerful for even them to handle,.The Mortals on the other hand are unaware that a chaos demigod is on its way to conquer their world, most of them don't even remember or even know of the existence of these 5th dimensional beings. The war yet to come will be brutal, and the challenges that characters will face will be overwhelming... Even for the deities. But they will do what they must to stop the horrific monster Dreahyedron.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Rules and Q & A
1. You have the option f playing as either a god or goddess, the Attendant of said god or goddess, or as a mortal. but what dose each one of these do? what role do they play. If any of them interest you then you can read up on them your self.

God/Goddess
As 5th dimensional beings, gods and goddess use their powers to manage and maintain balance in the mortal realm. From the creation of dreams to bringing forth Armageddon, they are the true rulers of the universe. They live under the rule of lord Galgiel, the king of gods, When he gives an order the others seldom disobey. Each on of these beings has near limitless powers, but even with this at their command... will it be enough to defeat Dreahyedron?

Attendant
Each god may have a single servant, known as an attendant. They tend to the needs of the god or goddess they serve and well as aid them in the event they need help. Although not nearly as powerful as their masters, attendants do posses great and outstanding powers of their own, typically those to aid the god they serve. Much like Galgiel to the gods, attendants seldom disobey an order given to them by their masters. Question is, how can they be of use when faced against a chaos Demigod?

Mortal
Although the bulk of the population of these beings in the universe lack much of anything spectacular, there are a few mortals who hold fantastic powers and skill. Whether it's impressive physical strength, lightening fast speed, or having a body built like stone these particularly gifted individuals can hold their own when the going gets tough. The most noticeable feature of these beings is their ability to attain even greater power given the correct training and/or circumstances. However, will they be able to take on the events that lie ahead?

2. No you can't be a demigod, Dreahyedron is the only one.
3. For population reasons you may have play up to TWO gods, but you MUST play as at least one mortal.
4. Gods are SIGNIFICANTLY more powerful than mortals and attendants. if you are going to fight them, do NOT expect to win for a LONG time
5. Keep things Serious, you will not be accepted if I see anything along the lines of "The God of Food"
6. ADULT language and suggestive themes will be implemented, this is your only warning.
7. No Repeats or Redundant gods. you may play as characters you have previously owned, but only if the role in question has not been taken. this also means that gods cannot have major powers that are too similar to one another. This dose not apply to mortals.
8. Yes, you can play as all possible roles if you'd like.
9. General Forum rules still apply, but that should go without saying.

The Current Cast​

Gods-

@TyranntX - The God of Destruction
@Makomin -The Goddess of the Sun
@T _ T Salty - God of Under-Realm
@Dipper - God of the Sea
@Viral - God of Nightmares

Attendants-

@TyranntX - X2 (Masters to be Determined)
@Viral - God of Nightmares

Mortals-

@TyranntX - X5
@Makomin - X1
@TerribleName - X1
@T _ T Salty - X1
@Dipper - X1
@Viral - X1

Now then, I'll be sure to add more over time. So come on in and get ready for war. pick what you want and stand by.​

Last edited:
So, what gods or goddesses are you going by?

Or are we making them up?

Hello. Can I play as the Goddess of the sun, Amaterasu? I'll need to find an attendant though. ;;

So, what gods or goddesses are you going by?

Or are we making them up?
We make them up, hence the reason I'm playing as the god of destruction. :)
Hello. Can I play as the Goddess of the sun, Amaterasu? I'll need to find an attendant though.
You may, sorry for the late reply, I've been busy.

Could I possibly reclaim my character from the previous RP?

So if you make a new OOC, could I just copy-paste my app? If I could find it anywhere.

A God of the Underworld perhaps?

For meself.

I'd like to get in on this. God of the Sea, maybe?

Not to give anything away but that would make you related to Dreahyedron. But I'll allow it for now.

All right. And I can make the god up, correct? Just got to make sure I one hundred percent understand I am allowed to do this.

All right. And I can make the god up, correct? Just got to make sure I one hundred percent understand I am allowed to do this.
Correct, You are allowed to do this

Correct, You are allowed to do this
Fantastic. Then that's what I am doing. Any restrictions on the shape and style of the God. Are they strictly humanoid or can be anything

Fantastic. Then that's what I am doing. Any restrictions on the shape and style of the God. Are they strictly humanoid or can be anything
They must be humanoid in form, but species wise they can be anything.

I'll reclaim my previous role as Joviziah and Garrote (+ Dogskull Squad) but not sure about Darius just yet.

Name: Joviziah

Age: Not being very human-looking it's hard to judge his apparent age, but roughly mid-30s.

Entity Type: God

God Type: Nightmares

Powers:
• Sleep Breathe - His breathe is a natural tranquilizer, putting mortals to sleep nearly instantly, with reduced and slower effect on attendants and gods. This only works up close.
• Dreamwalker - He can enter people's dreams, usually for information, fun, or to talk to them. He can also 'step' (think teleport) to the location of anyone who is asleep. Like most his powers, this is most effective against mortals, as gods and attendants sometimes aren't the sleeping type.
•Psychosis - He can induce 'living nightmare' hallucinations in people. This also works to some extent on attendants and gods.
•Walking Sleep - He can use this power over sleeping mortals, changing them into a 'sleeper agent', where he can use them as a soldier or spy as he so desires with them not even realizing it until he 'activates' them. It basically puts them into sleep-walking alterego state where they serve him. He can turn them on and off (meaning they will forget what happened until next time and go back to regular life) by using the words 'take a quick nap for me' or 'it's time to stop dreaming' respectively.
•Panic - He can incite panic in those nearby him, sometimes almost violently. This is not his favorite ability, as it isn't very exact.
•Shapeshifter - He can shift his shape. He can also mimic voices, making him a very good infiltrator among mortals (though he can't help but leave a few clues to his true identity sometimes). Actually stealing someone's memories would require a rather bloody removal of their brain and another bloody devouring of it.
•Antigravity - His flight ability is more of an antigravity one, meaning he could walk upside down in most buildings if he wanted too.
•Name Sense - Referring to him by his true name alerts him to your location and allowd him to 'step' to you. As he very much dislikes being called his name by abyone who isn't an attendant or god, it's best to refer to him by one of his titles.

Likes: Books, watching dreams and nightmares, making sleeper agents, potatoes, the dark, inside places

Dislikes: Direct combat, danger, armadilloes, people who smoke, bright lights

WoC: He has what could loosely be called brass knuckles, if brass knuckles had a straight razor blade on them. There isn't much special about them; they serve their purpose.

Bio: He is old, older than he can remember (that is a lie). He has been called many things: Dreamwalker, Skinstealer, the Sandman, the Boogeyman, Lord Mommet. But his real name is Joviziah. He has been with the mortals every, or at least some, steps on their way. He was present, if not active, for major events in history, and, while usually lazy, he has never taken Dreahyedron for granted. He has become slightly more serious as of recent, cautious and defensive, preparing for his return.

Name: Garrote

Entity Type: Attendant

Serves: Joviziah

Powers:
~Flash Step - He can move in short bursts of speed that almost see akin to teleportation.
~Nightmare - He has superhuman strength and doesn't feel pain. He also has amazing regenerative abilities, doesn't bleed, doesn't feel pain, doesn't breath, and doesn't die from normal methods. If his head got twisted 180 degrees around, all he would have to do is twist it back or let his powers heal it for him.
~Dreamwalker - Like his master, he can walk through dreams, though he has no control over them like his master does.
~Night Eye ~ The dark doesn't hinder his sight at all, and he sees perfectly - he could headshot a moving target from a mile away on a windy dark night with a good enough rifle.
~Squad Leader ~ Not necessarily a power, but he is the leader of Joviziah's personal squadron, the Dogskulls. While the other four men do not have powers, they are highly skilled, usually former military, and have been asleep for years (still mortal, though). The other four men are under the names Verbal, Iron, Poker, and Snowy.

WoC: Either his hands, a knife, or a rifle. Likes to bring the other Dogskulls with him, too.

Dislikes: Losing a target, losing at chess, pigeons, children, bright lights

Bio: Since time immemorial, he has served as the brawn to Joviziah's (still brawny) brain. While he doesn't have the subtlety or mindbending powers of his master, he does seem like something straight out of a horror movie. Throughout his life, he has assassinated major targets who posed problems against Joviziah, and captured many assets for him. When his master needs a bodyguard, a hitman, or anything done quick and dirty, he calls on Garrote.

Other info: Read the rules, ready for combat, that stuff.

Name: Joviziah

Age: Not being very human-looking it's hard to judge his apparent age, but roughly mid-30s.

Entity Type: God

God Type: Nightmares

Powers:
• Sleep Breathe - His breathe is a natural tranquilizer, putting mortals to sleep nearly instantly, with reduced and slower effect on attendants and gods. This only works up close.
• Dreamwalker - He can enter people's dreams, usually for information, fun, or to talk to them. He can also 'step' (think teleport) to the location of anyone who is asleep. Like most his powers, this is most effective against mortals, as gods and attendants sometimes aren't the sleeping type.
•Psychosis - He can induce 'living nightmare' hallucinations in people. This also works to some extent on attendants and gods.
•Walking Sleep - He can use this power over sleeping mortals, changing them into a 'sleeper agent', where he can use them as a soldier or spy as he so desires with them not even realizing it until he 'activates' them. It basically puts them into sleep-walking alterego state where they serve him. He can turn them on and off (meaning they will forget what happened until next time and go back to regular life) by using the words 'take a quick nap for me' or 'it's time to stop dreaming' respectively.
•Panic - He can incite panic in those nearby him, sometimes almost violently. This is not his favorite ability, as it isn't very exact.
•Shapeshifter - He can shift his shape. He can also mimic voices, making him a very good infiltrator among mortals (though he can't help but leave a few clues to his true identity sometimes). Actually stealing someone's memories would require a rather bloody removal of their brain and another bloody devouring of it.
•Antigravity - His flight ability is more of an antigravity one, meaning he could walk upside down in most buildings if he wanted too.
•Name Sense - Referring to him by his true name alerts him to your location and allowd him to 'step' to you. As he very much dislikes being called his name by abyone who isn't an attendant or god, it's best to refer to him by one of his titles.

Likes: Books, watching dreams and nightmares, making sleeper agents, potatoes, the dark, inside places

Dislikes: Direct combat, danger, armadilloes, people who smoke, bright lights

WoC: He has what could loosely be called brass knuckles, if brass knuckles had a straight razor blade on them. There isn't much special about them; they serve their purpose.

Bio: He is old, older than he can remember (that is a lie). He has been called many things: Dreamwalker, Skinstealer, the Sandman, the Boogeyman, Lord Mommet. But his real name is Joviziah. He has been with the mortals every, or at least some, steps on their way. He was present, if not active, for major events in history, and, while usually lazy, he has never taken Dreahyedron for granted. He has become slightly more serious as of recent, cautious and defensive, preparing for his return.

Name: Garrote

Entity Type: Attendant

Serves: Joviziah

Powers:
~Flash Step - He can move in short bursts of speed that almost see akin to teleportation.
~Nightmare - He has superhuman strength and doesn't feel pain. He also has amazing regenerative abilities, doesn't bleed, doesn't feel pain, doesn't breath, and doesn't die from normal methods. If his head got twisted 180 degrees around, all he would have to do is twist it back or let his powers heal it for him.
~Dreamwalker - Like his master, he can walk through dreams, though he has no control over them like his master does.
~Night Eye ~ The dark doesn't hinder his sight at all, and he sees perfectly - he could headshot a moving target from a mile away on a windy dark night with a good enough rifle.
~Squad Leader ~ Not necessarily a power, but he is the leader of Joviziah's personal squadron, the Dogskulls. While the other four men do not have powers, they are highly skilled, usually former military, and have been asleep for years (still mortal, though). The other four men are under the names Verbal, Iron, Poker, and Snowy.

WoC: Either his hands, a knife, or a rifle. Likes to bring the other Dogskulls with him, too.

Dislikes: Losing a target, losing at chess, pigeons, children, bright lights

Bio: Since time immemorial, he has served as the brawn to Joviziah's (still brawny) brain. While he doesn't have the subtlety or mindbending powers of his master, he does seem like something straight out of a horror movie. Throughout his life, he has assassinated major targets who posed problems against Joviziah, and captured many assets for him. When his master needs a bodyguard, a hitman, or anything done quick and dirty, he calls on Garrote.

Other info: Read the rules, ready for combat, that stuff.
Alright your all set, Welcome back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.