Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, would I be able to do a character who's fragment is someone else's soul? So basically he'd have the physical form and the soul form. I got the idea from shadow of Mordor so it would act similar to the main character in that.

I don't think so. The fragment is meant to be from your characters own sword so only he can touch it. If it was made from someone else's, they couldn't touch it.

Mmm that was the problem I found, I just wondered if there was a loophole if the soul it's made from was from a dead person.

Also the soul would be holding his own weapons rather than the physical person and the physical person would never hold the soul's weapons.

Oh, oh, I know a good way to explain it to Jhuton. Basically if Edward bound Alphonse to his own body rather than the suit of armour and Alphonse could act in a ghost body.

I can see a very big potential for god modding. The thing is, the fragment has to have physical side effects. It would be unfair if your character has a guard which also has a fragmented weapon. But it's up to Jhuton, not me.

Well yes it has the side effects that the body has two souls in it, gradually overpowering the weak mantle of his human and also having the constant bickering between the two souls in control of one body. Also he can't have both his physical and psuedo-ethereal body in the physical realm at once so he can still only use one 'form' at once. I mean honestly I could just use the 2nd nature and final construct to make this but I don't think he fits that technique over the one I've presented. Also another example of a weakness could be that the wraith form has a huge weakness to fragment weapons and magic whilst the other form has a huge weakness to more physical things such as being shot. So basically using your character as an example, you could obliterate his wraith with your fragment weapon and kill his physical form by simply beating him in a sword fight.

Name: Abel Firth/Leon Firth.
Title: The Exile, The shadow, Exile from death.
Appearance (pic or description):
the_wraith_by_tongman-d6xhopy.png

Very good at using throwing knives and decent at using blades (more knives than swords, but can still use a sword). Very good at general stealth, deception, misleading people, lying, general ass-holery.

2nd Nature (pic or description):
Going_Rogue_by_H4V0K1407.jpg

Very good with a bow and decent with blades (more swords than knives but can still use a knife). Can torment minds by merging his own soul with theirs and beginning to pull it out of their body, though not quite able to separate the two in this form. This does however incapacitate the victim for as long as he wants so stabbing them is easy whilst doing this.

Final Construct (picture or description):
angel_of_death_by_muskelkraft-d3cpw0n.jpg

The two's body and souls truly form together to become one, defying death and gaining powerful dominion over the ethereal plane. They can then truly separate souls from their body, dominate the soul and therefore it's body or even remove memories. By draining and consuming the souls of their enemies they can prolong the duration of this final form and temporarily increase his power.

Powers: Can swap between his physical form and 2nd nature very quickly after an initial 10 second wait, meaning, for example, the two forms could strike the same target at once in an inhumanely quick flurry of strikes.
Fragment (humans only): N/A
Personality (just a few adjectives): Quiet and difficult to approach in normal form, tactical and discreet approach to fights. Will never take a fight without a significant advantage in his favour.

Intelligent and vengeful in 2nd nature form. Often argues with his brother (physical form) and dislikes not getting his own way. Can be very cruel at times and will frequently show no mercy to people in his way.

Short bio (most of your bio will be r.p'ed): Living in a small manor for their entire life with their family of dolls, he was subject to the constant lies of his parents. They pretended to follow any of the trends, including the new religion of Inti. However, several people found out about their lies and their lack of true faith and the house was burnt down. Abel and his brother were actually quite faithful to the church of Inti and their parent's lies brought their downfall. When they burnt together in the house, they prayed. A strange power saved the younger's body, mind and soul from the all consuming flames whilst the elder's body was burnt up to ash. However, the elder's soul began to bind with his younger brother's body. Now only young teens the two lived in the streets of London, thieving and fighting their way through life, having survived for quite some time they began to explore the country, never staying in the same place for long, slaughtering and stealing in the name of Inti.

Last edited:
Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
*Decends to Earth with ominous background music* So you made it after all @Temm. I like your C.S greatly, but there are some hitches. Your Ethereal form must still be counted as a second nature. You may or may not choose to have a final construct. That's your choice. Also, because you count as one of the blessed, you cannot posses fragments. Normal weapons perhaps, but no fragments. You cannot use other persons' souls to make fragments since you can't touch them. The souls of the dead dissapear at death so there's no chance there. Otherwise your C.S is acceptable. Please make the edits quickly so we can start. *Smiles and ascends*

Yes I wondered if I would have to use the 2nd nature thing, however, just how quickly can they transform?

*Stops halfway* It takes about 20secs for it to affect their bodies.

Egh, not fast enough. Nevermind, I may come up with a different character if I find time.

• Name: Killian Gaiman​
  • Title: Crackshot or Eagle-Eye​
  • Appearance: 1,90 meters tall and 95 kg​
  • Powers: Super human reflexes and perception.​
  • Fragment (humans only): His fragment seems to be a pure silver revolver with a long barrel and a wide cylinder. It shoots bolts of powerful purple energy. The revolver is seeming something that a artist made with engravings of incredible craftsmanship and beauty. Although it seems like a 6 shooter though even though he has shot 6 times it doesn't need to be reloaded, only dismissed when the energy is exhausted.​
  • Personality (just a few adjectives): Tough, Rather witty at times, like puns, likes scotch, likes whiskey, likes beer, likes booze in general.​
  • Short bio (most of your bio will be r.p'ed): An Irishman from a very rough neighborhood. He was a scrawny kid and was constantly beat up by the local bullies. He grew up tough after that, amazing with sleight of hand. His quick hand got him pretty good with a pistol and he became a private agent and sleuth for hire. He has a bit of a chip on his shoulder concerning the kurogai though.​

Name: Sal Kravos

Title: The God Monster

Appearance (pic or description): He is 1,65 meters tall and weighs 60 kg

2nd Nature (pic or description): He becomes a large beast twice the size of an elephant. With hard white scales and teeth like steel long daggers. A ferocious creature with a powerful tail that can swat away a group of people in a single swipe.

Final Construct (picture or description): ROAR!!!

Powers: Electromagnetism

Personality (just a few adjectives): Wanderchild, playful, troublemaker, not serious at all.

Short bio (most of your bio will be r.p'ed): A rather recent member of the Kurogai, Kravos doesn't really take the creed all that seriously. He sees it as an opportunity for fun and adventure. He is rather a sociopath for this reason as taking the life of another comes rather easily to him, almost borderline psychotic.
SL​AU​G​HT​E​R!​!!​

Here we go. My char sheets.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
what the heckie i come back to like SIX WHOLE NEW PAGES(of pillows apparently)omfg ​
you guys

Okay to catch up (hopefully)...

I play video games, mostly MMORPG's/rpgs (bad at shooters). I love to read too if the book catches my interest (mainly fantasy) If I zone out into one of my books I can read 300 pages in less than 5 hours, ya I'm that geeky. Love anime, total addict. Love music, couldnt live without it. Hate pink. Like sports. LOVE animals......
pillow-pet-dolphin.jpg
penguin-pillow.jpg

Dis a pillow and cuddle buddy!

And I'm not gonna bring up my family, its a cluster of unhappiness.

Aaaaaaaandd now my randomness tirade is over. I think im gonna pass out on my meager 2 pillows *pouts* (Oh and I know the feeling with noisy animals, my dog snores like a jake break Not kidding, and shes a small girl XD )
I love those pillows! And I actually had too many last night... *cries because her work was for naught* but there is a certain satisfaction to having stacks of pillows around your room.

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Okay to catch up (hopefully)...

I play video games, mostly MMORPG's/rpgs (bad at shooters). I love to read too if the book catches my interest (mainly fantasy) If I zone out into one of my books I can read 300 pages in less than 5 hours, ya I'm that geeky. Love anime, total addict. Love music, couldnt live without it. Hate pink. Like sports. LOVE animals......
pillow-pet-dolphin.jpg
penguin-pillow.jpg

Dis a pillow and cuddle buddy!

And I'm not gonna bring up my family, its a cluster of unhappiness.

Aaaaaaaandd now my randomness tirade is over. I think im gonna pass out on my meager 2 pillows *pouts* (Oh and I know the feeling with noisy animals, my dog snores like a jake break Not kidding, and shes a small girl XD )
You're addicted to anime like me so I instantly love you. We should be friends.

• Love
Reactions: Pyralithia
Name: Misaki Shiko

Title: The Midnight Wrath

Appearance (pic or description):
386530.jpg

2nd Nature (pic or description):
Visibly, Shiko's second Nature doesn't change much. With the exception of her eyes becoming crimson instead of their usual blue, and a faint crimson haze glows around her. In this state, she has a maxed out speed stat, and her movements are so fast that sometimes her weapons literally transcend states of existence briefly. She cannot keep up her speed for long due to her armour, so uses it in bursts to cut through a flying projectile or block an incoming attack. It's a perfect example of a great offence being the best defence.

Final Construct (picture or description):
Shiko summons from the black abyss a monster so horrible that it goes only by the name "Father Misaki". Coincidentally, it is Misaki's father. This creature has no physical form in the mortal plane, so exists as a dark mass of energy that consumes the essence of things around it, rendering all forms of magic but Sight Magic completely ineffectual.

Powers:
Shiko can mask her presence from scanning abilities such as Detect Life, however this is only because she isn't considered to be alive by magical systems. Any form of magic designed to directly end, detect or interact with life will have no effect on her, but in exchange she can never use such skills herself.

Personality (just a few adjectives): Solemn, level-headed, and cold. She cares not for human emotion nor for life, and has no qualms with killing.

Short bio (most of your bio will be r.p'ed):
Shiko worked for the previous 6 years as a mercenary of death. She is not technically an assassin, even though her work generally involves it, because she doesn't bother hiding herself from the media and usually walks right out the front door after making a kill. She gained a reputation as "The Midnight Wrath" as kills were always made right as the midnight bell rang, to mask their screams and to make her escape slightly easier. On many occasions, the ironic bodies of
aQCD2agg14JSOI3vR1t7-g.jpg

body-guards could be seen alongside the target, indicating that no amount of protection could save you once you were set in her sights. When she is making a kill for the Church, she always sends a notification to the target, alerting them to the fact that at any time within the next month they will find themselves standing face to face with the Reaper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.