Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Pokes out head* please remember to complete your C.S if you haven't done so as yet. I'm looking at you @Ruko. The I.C will be up on the day after tommorow. I can't seem to find a proper countdown.

*Facepalms* *Incredibly hard* See this is how easily things slip my mind. Ill do it tonight and ill write a bunch of post it notes to remind me to do it.

Reactions: Greyslate
OMG I CAN'T WAIT.

Oh dear, I think I'm getting sleep-drunk. But there's over an hour left in this debate... and I don't want to pause it.

My internet is so crappy Dx. GNAR. GNAR ALL THE WAY.
Agh wow that sucks -.-" I can relate since I've moved around a couple of times now and the time it takes to get a steady wifi is just... =_=

OMG I CAN'T WAIT.

Oh dear, I think I'm getting sleep-drunk. But there's over an hour left in this debate... and I don't want to pause it.
Record it~ I mean if you have a DVR ^^" Ugh great I'm seriously just starving myself, watching this conversation now xD

Agh wow that sucks -.-" I can relate since I've moved around a couple of times now and the time it takes to get a steady wifi is just... =_=
We had really bad internet until I taught my dad how to play LoL and he got fed up with high ping, so he got better internet. And now I still find a reason to yell at it.

And nono, it's on youtube, I'm just lazy. I do not believe I am alone in this attribute.

There's like no reception where I'm at. What's your usual ping?

I can relate to the debate thing. I once almost missed an exam because I was watching the Bill Nye / Whats-his-name debate.

Yeah it's keeping me from sleeping.

And his bowtie is amazing T-T

Oh wow taking a bath too? xD I just got done eating pancakes at 11 at night ;p or 10 minutes before 11 ^^" Have fun with the convo guys~ I might just go sleep after I take my shower ^^-

Yikes I leave for 2 hours and come back to 3 pages of OOC O.O

Okay to catch up (hopefully)...

I play video games, mostly MMORPG's/rpgs (bad at shooters). I love to read too if the book catches my interest (mainly fantasy) If I zone out into one of my books I can read 300 pages in less than 5 hours, ya I'm that geeky. Love anime, total addict. Love music, couldnt live without it. Hate pink. Like sports. LOVE animals......
pillow-pet-dolphin.jpg
penguin-pillow.jpg

Dis a pillow and cuddle buddy!

And I'm not gonna bring up my family, its a cluster of unhappiness.

Aaaaaaaandd now my randomness tirade is over. I think im gonna pass out on my meager 2 pillows *pouts* (Oh and I know the feeling with noisy animals, my dog snores like a jake break Not kidding, and shes a small girl XD )

Status
Not open for further replies.