Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Sun I find that incredibly disrespectful. I explicitely outlined and reiterated that you not submit a C.S if you can't be dedicated. I also said you could pm me with problems. This is how R.P's die and if this is any testament of your dedication level then maybe it is for the best that you do leave
ohmygod are you fucking serious lol....yes...that is....literally what im doing. like im really sorry, but I really do not wish to continue being in this and I really dont think that you are anywhere near on the verge of having your rp die, you have like five other people at least, so calm down.​

I did want to join and play at the beginning, but I just gotta say, the more this thread went on the less I liked what I was seeing. This just isnt my scene and I mean would it really make you feel so much better if i was 'dedicated' and stuck through with it even though it was bringing me absolutely no joy? I highly doubt any of you were even all that interested in me or my character, so I'm sure you'll be just fine.​

ohmygod are you fucking serious lol....yes...that is....literally what im doing. like im really sorry, but I really do not wish to continue being in this and I really dont think that you are anywhere near on the verge of having your rp die, you have like five other people at least, so calm down.​

I did want to join and play at the beginning, but I just gotta say, the more this thread went on the less I liked what I was seeing. This just isnt my scene and I mean would it really make you feel so much better if i was 'dedicated' and stuck through with it even though it was bringing me absolutely no joy? I highly doubt any of you were even all that interested in me or my character, so I'm sure you'll be just fine.​
I sense some social anxiety! Who cares if anyone else was interested in you or your character, and the scene would change in the roleplay due to the characters not being identical to the people here, or have any of the same interests due to, well, being in a completely different time setting which has psuedo-demons and the like.

I sense some social anxiety! Who cares if anyone else was interested in you or your character, and the scene would change in the roleplay due to the characters not being identical to the people here, or have any of the same interests due to, well, being in a completely different time setting which has psuedo-demons and the like.
ok lets NOT try to pretend were a professional therapist based on one sentence written by a complete stranger on the internet. im just saying im not that big of a part of this for any of you to miss me anyway,so as i was saying, you will all be just fine without me. and yeah uh im not talking about the roleplay or plot or something, im talking about....everything. ​

Really not sure why youre trying to defend it all, when Ive already left and the thread owner doesnt want me back anyway. You can stop replying to me thanks,because I'm not going to answer anymore.​

ok lets NOT try to pretend were a professional therapist based on one sentence written by a complete stranger on the internet. im just saying im not that big of a part of this for any of you to miss me anyway,so as i was saying, you will all be just fine without me. and yeah uh im not talking about the roleplay or plot or something, im talking about....everything. ​

Really not sure why youre trying to defend it all, when Ive already left and the thread owner doesnt want me back anyway. You can stop replying to me thanks,because I'm not going to answer anymore.​
Well, lets not assume I'm trying to be a professional therapist when I just went off experience. Sorry for trying to help, you're clearly not a nice person. It makes me glad the sun is so far away.

• Love
Reactions: Jhuton
*stalks every one while eating sushi* *slurps* so much of the chatting. *slurps* I'm going to stalk the chat....................*slurps* some more.

Well, lets not assume I'm trying to be a professional therapist when I just went off experience. Sorry for trying to help, you're clearly not a nice person. It makes me glad the sun is so far away.
and yet here you are...........making an unnecessary reply......... insulting me........... thnx 4 the help, you sound like a real stand up guy​

and yet here you are...........making an unnecessary reply......... insulting me........... thnx 4 the help, you sound like a real stand up guy​
Hah! I knew you would reply! You said you wouuuldn't! Also you insulted my psychiatry and deduction skills so I retorted in fair.

My final construct looks like an ink blot test o-o

Guys stop fighting. Nobody here wants to hear it so either stop or take it elsewhere.

Guys stop fighting. Nobody here wants to hear it so either stop or take it elsewhere.
Judging by the fact me and Jhuton are considered argumancers, I know at least Jhuton wants to hear it.

Well I'm a law major with no interest in psychiatry so please go back to morbidness Temm. Or start a convo and invite me so I can watch. Now everyone, back to happiness

I̬̳̤̤̰͢ ͔̘͢l̪͉̗͕͠i̞̗̜k̞̩̗̘͉͘ȩ̞͙̫̻͎̳ ҉s̸̗͍̙͉̞u̝s̻̖̠̙h̵̬̪̞̥̥̩i͖̫̥͔͙,͏̤̦ ̭̹̗͟su̷̥ș̣͟h̞̱̞͕̟̥̀i̮̳̯̞̲̩ ̠i̼̮̱̟̗̖s͇͇̝͖̳͙̪ ̤ͅg̲̠̹̮̝̩o͉̗̺̯͇o̖̣͢d͇̣͓.̨̣͖͇͍̞ͅ
̨͓̲*̬͖̠̯͍̟̀ͅs̸̙͉l̛̪̝̪̥̞̦̰ur̨̞̮̲͎͙̼͉p̖ͅͅş͉̖͙̳̞̗*̥̖̼͚̙̘ ̣̘͓͝ͅI̟̬̰̥̖̼ͅ'͖͖͡m̮ a̕ ͕͝f̷r̩e͝a҉̭͍͔̤̝͚k̩̹͓͖̥̠̘,̙͖͢ ̗͕̠͉͇
̵̹͇̜̹̠̳̹L҉͕̪̤a͞l̶̦̮̩a̩̦̦̠l͝a̷,͈͢ ̳̦͔̺̀I̧ ̛̙̪͍̘̩͔e̫͕͚a̯͈͎̖̼͈͈t̡͇ s̞̞͉̝̜̼͎o͔͚̻̜ͅu̥̝͝l͓̹͚̘̣s͟.͇̟̥̤̰͕͓́
̸͚H̹̰̟͈̙eh̝̝̭̘̀e̤̼͇̣̖͍͝ͅh̼̬̯͖e̘͉͖͖̰

Then make it a private convo. Don't spam the rest of us with alerts.

Well I'm a law major with no interest in psychiatry so please go back to morbidness Temm. Or start a convo and invite me so I can watch. Now everyone, back to happiness
Well he's made a convo with me and I have no idea how to add you.
Then make it a private convo. Don't spam the rest of us with alerts.
Don't spam you with alerts? You mean like the huge conversation about pillows and the like which take up a good four pages?

Hi guys I'm back! ...um if this isn't a good time I'll just come back later...? ^^"

At least that was friendly. Nobody really likes reading through an argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.