Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 Older brother thats a twin to one of my sisters. I wish I had one that actually did stuff with me too XD mine is much too concerned with himself to care, plus he doenst live in the same state anymore.

Why does everyone haves a pillow stash but me =( lol oh well I guess my dogs snoring beside me count.
One must always have a pillow stash if one doesn't want to use thy blanket as a pillow because of annoying older cousin hogging all of them =_=

*Watches inquisitively from the shadows*
*offers popcorn*

I have that too.

Boom. Winner right here.

Actually I think it's more of a dreaming dog... she's being kinda loud and 'running' in her sleep.
Wow...the pillow queen has come to grant us her presence xD

She's 17 now. I am 20.

Imagine the time your sis hits puberty and she constantly has an attitude, CONSTANTLy sings at the top of her lungs no matter how many times you tell her STOP (She STILL does that) and whenever you ask for her help she is either "No, got other things to do", "you can do it yourself" or "It's your job" and when she asks you she fucking flips her shit and complains that you never do anything and even turn your parents against you with the matter, the fucking hypocrite. 5...years...of this...

It hasn't always been like that but enough to be utterly fucking insufferable. I honestly have thought about if she had an accident where she died, I'd be one of the person not shedding a single fucking tear. I have nothing but contempt for her.

Btw, I have a deep loathing for hypocrites because of this.
Whoa that's intense. I suddenly love my brother more than I thought possible O.o

She's 17 now. I am 20.

Imagine the time your sis hits puberty and she constantly has an attitude, CONSTANTLy sings at the top of her lungs no matter how many times you tell her STOP (She STILL does that) and whenever you ask for her help she is either "No, got other things to do", "you can do it yourself" or "It's your job" and when she asks you she fucking flips her shit and complains that you never do anything and even turn your parents against you with the matter, the fucking hypocrite. 5...years...of this...

It hasn't always been like that but enough to be utterly fucking insufferable. I honestly have thought about if she had an accident where she died, I'd be one of the person not shedding a single fucking tear. I have nothing but contempt for her.

Btw, I have a deep loathing for hypocrites because of this.
Oh boy...I can see why you hate her so much then ^^" Well I wouldn't really fully know since I have no younger siblings AT ALL -_- After puberty though she's bound to become more mature and actually be more...tolerable ^^" Or at least less annoying enough to be in the same room with. Ah then I better keep my hypocrisy on a down low then~ ;p

Oh am I The Pillow Queen now?

*runs away to change her title on her profile*
Hah! xD One of the only things I'm good for, making nicknames apparently~

It hath been done.

Bow to me, and present your pillow offerings.

It hath been done.

Bow to me, and present your pillow offerings.
*bows* May my sushi pillow offering please thy highness~!!

images

(xD this seriously exists somewhere in the world)

Reactions: Heron
ALthough I love my immediate family (Just older sis and parents) I have very little in common with them. I am an utter geek, like various things like writing fiction, reading a crap ton in a month when I find the right materials and do geeky things like vid games, watch animation, enjoy Game of thrones, like comics etc etc. NONE of my immediate family likes. Barely a glancing interest. Dad played vid game at one point but he would never even play anything with me. Hell, he never really did a good job introducing me to things like playing a guitar or some crap like that which are a part of his interests. it's very often awkward when we hang out. ONE thing he got me into is hunting and THAT I can't do just yet as I am technically 19 and I only have access to apply for a license at 20 (for hunting and gun ownership)...

Okay, i just now figured out that I was gonna go on a huge fucking tangent about my family problems which to most people would probably be nothing or minimal. SO I am gonna just shut up and try and finish my CS. May not be ready right now (4:15 am) but I have gotten enough down for the first character to be completed.

*bows* May my sushi pillow offering please thy highness~!!

images

(xD this seriously exists somewhere in the world)
Your offering is accepted, my loyal subject.

(Omg I want that so much now it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!)

ALthough I love my immediate family (Just older sis and parents) I have very little in common with them. I am an utter geek, like various things like writing fiction, reading a crap ton in a month when I find the right materials and do geeky things like vid games, watch animation, enjoy Game of thrones, like comics etc etc. NONE of my immediate family likes. Barely a glancing interest. Dad played vid game at one point but he would never even play anything with me. Hell, he never really did a good job introducing me to things like playing a guitar or some crap like that which are a part of his interests. it's very often awkward when we hang out. ONE thing he got me into is hunting and THAT I can't do just yet as I am technically 19 and I only have access to apply for a license at 20 (for hunting and gun ownership)...

Okay, i just now figured out that I was gonna go on a huge fucking tangent about my family problems which to most people would probably be nothing or minimal. SO I am gonna just shut up and try and finish my CS. May not be ready right now (4:15 am) but I have gotten enough down for the first character to be completed.
Awww I'm sorry you don't have much in common with your family!
I guess part of the reason my brother and I are so close is that we grew up playing Lego's together - which transferred into a MMORPG called Lego Universe - which transferred into all the PC games we play together now.

So the moral of the story is Legos make life better.

Oh and my Dad also plays games with us. I don't know how we got him into that.

First of all Game of Thrones~!! You have now just become 15% more cooler ;p (out of 100 so 115% now xD). Nah its alright to talk about your problems ^^ I listen but my 'advice' (if one could even call it that) is about as good as a fortune cookie prediction ^^" Btw...what video games do you play?? (major gamer nerd too but the fact I don't have money to buy ANYTHING is just... -_-"). Ever tried...movies?? Little talking and socialization~ All you really need is to like the same movie genre and just watch movies as a part of 'hanging out' ;p

Your offering is accepted, my loyal subject.

(Omg I want that so much now it's the cutest thing I've ever seen!)

Awww I'm sorry you don't have much in common with your family!
I guess part of the reason my brother and I are so close is that we grew up playing Lego's together - which transferred into a MMORPG called Lego Universe - which transferred into all the PC games we play together now.

So the moral of the story is Legos make life better.

Oh and my Dad also plays games with us. I don't know how we got him into that.
Yay!! I would like to apply for a Pillow Guardian position! Hoping to become a Pillow Knight one day~ >:3

Please submit your full application to my butler Ferdinand by Saturday at 9:00 pm.

I am watching that creationism vs. evolution debate that came out in February. Bill Nye is crushing it.

Woah I missed out on a lot. Akio is actually gay xD which is why I say broken hearts...

I want pillows.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Please submit your full application to my butler Ferdinand by Saturday at 9:00 pm.
*Bows* Of course your majesty! You won't regret this!! *runs off like a fifteen year old school girl*

Bill Nye!! Oh that seriously brings back memories...

Woah I missed out on a lot. Akio is actually gay xD which is why I say broken hearts...

I want pillows.
:O That is such a freaking good plot twist!! xD You sir are a genius ;p

Free-Shipping-Hot-selling-1pc-45cm-Cute-Japanese-Tofu-plush-Massage-pillow-electric-neck-pillow-H093.jpg

Here ya go~ take your pick ^^-

Reactions: Heron
First of all Game of Thrones~!! You have now just become 15% more cooler ;p (out of 100 so 115% now xD). Nah its alright to talk about your problems ^^ I listen but my 'advice' (if one could even call it that) is about as good as a fortune cookie prediction ^^" Btw...what video games do you play?? (major gamer nerd too but the fact I don't have money to buy ANYTHING is just... -_-"). Ever tried...movies?? Little talking and socialization~ All you really need is to like the same movie genre and just watch movies as a part of 'hanging out' ;p
i play rpgs mostly. Currently I have a rather beat up laptop which doesn't run that well.

I do have steam, lemme get a game list

Witcher 1 (Want 2 and 3)
Mass Effect 1-3
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Elder Scrolls Morrowind, Oblivion and Skyrim
Deus Ex Human Revloution
Kotor 1 and 2
PAth of Exile
Neverwinter nights 2
neverwinter
Left 4 Dead 2
Amalur

Those are some of my steam playlist. I also have a ps3 and got gta v, Blacklist and some others I need to get out of bed to check

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Status
Not open for further replies.