Nightingale

Appearance (pic or description):
Taiwan.full.941435.jpg

Taiwan.full.56930.jpg

Taiwan.full.1103725.jpg

Powers:
OCULUS
http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Time_Manipulation
She can 'heal' others injuries. (she turnes back time on that specific injury, virtually 'healing' it. There are obviously limits to such a power.)

Fragment (humans only):
Anguis_Keyblade_KHX.png

Personality (just a few adjectives):
affectionate, agreeable, bright, careful, compassionate, considerate, courageous, creative, determined, diplomatic, discreet, fair-minded, friendly, generous, gentle, good, helpful, honest, imaginative, intuitive, kind, loving, loyal, modest, neat, optimistic, patient, polite, quick-witted, quiet, reserved, sensitive, shy, sincere, sympathetic, thoughtful, unassuming, understanding, versatile, warmhearted.

indecisive, secretive, timid, innocent, absent-minded.

Short bio (most of your bio will be r.p'ed):
Alodia was found half dead and abandoned (amnesiac) near the side of a forest road, almost hidden completely under layers of foliage. She was found by a traveling married couple who took her in as their own. She's considered mute because she has never spoken but its not really determined because she has never attempted to. There are rumors of Alodia singing on either full moon or cloudless nights. That's where she had gotten her nickname, Nightingale and eventual surname.​
I don't mean to be an ass, but you forgot the passcode :P

Omg it's going to be so kawaii!!!

(Or at least you better make it kawaii before you crush it like a 18-wheeler crushes a squirrel, or Korinna will have to 'cleanse' you).

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
Mwhahahahaha >:D it may or may not be kawaii...

If you add kawaii I will give you a sexy firefighter cookie.

COOKIE. Ok there will be plenty of kawaii in it

There are lots of things that cleanse the soul.
According to many books Chicken Soup works well too.

• Love
Reactions: Jhuton
I don't mean to be an ass, but you forgot the passcode :P

Oh! Whoops sorry ^^" I didn't think I needed to add the passcode because of my first chara (already joined with another chara lost somewhere in here~)...hold on lemme just shove it in there then~

XD throw in a few broken hearts as well...
Eh?? ^^" Care to share your ideas Mr/Mrs?

*pops in* Still here, though I feel an impending doom for Sora....XD

I love your C.S but please do not god mode with the Oculus. Also it is a power which causes sickness and eventual death. Do you accept that?
I ACCEPT! Also cross my heart and stick a needle in my eye about the NO GOD MODDING (whoa this is a really late response ^^")

Reactions: Greyslate
Status
Not open for further replies.