Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better late than never
True! Though I would never have seen it if I hadn't backtracked to put in the passcode ^^" Also read up on the apparent Akio x Alodia pair up going on~ ^^-" It sounds like its not going to have a happy ending though xD

Hehe, ikr. But are you watching the thread? It's hard to tag you with those stars

Hehe, ikr. But are you watching the thread? It's hard to tag you with those stars
Yup! I'm keeping tabs and looking out for new characters to hang with during the RP~ Plus the conversation is pretty interesting to stalk too xP (I should have thought about the tagging problem with the stars ^^")

This may be off topic, but I'm really proud of the fact that I have slowly siphoned pillows off everyone in my family.

By now I have amassed six, and so far no one has noticed.

Reactions: UnsightlyTEAstain
This may be off topic, but I'm really proud of the fact that I have slowly siphoned pillows off everyone in my family.

Lol well done! You have become a first grade ninja xD I take one sugar cube from the jar and I get caught literally an hour later -_-" I guess it would be easy to guess whose stealing all the sweets when I'm the only child~ ^^"

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈

Lol lucky! I'm stuck with a lousy 2, my sis is the pillow hog.

Lol well done! You have become a first grade ninja xD I take one sugar cube from the jar and I get caught literally an hour later -_-" I guess it would be easy to guess whose stealing all the sweets when I'm the only child~ ^^"
I'm the youngest of 4, I envy you x_x

Oldest of two. It has its perks, but also its downsides. I guess everything's like that.

Whenever my brother gets hurt he blames it on me, but I can just blame everything else on him :D.

Except the Great Pillow Robbery, because they're in my room.

Oldest of two. It has its perks, but also its downsides. I guess everything's like that.

Whenever my brother gets hurt he blames it on me, but I can just blame everything else on him :D.

Rofl nice. Oldest, middle, and youngest all have their pros and cons I imagine. I want pillows!

Middle. Only Son. Like older sis, loooooooooooooooooooooooooothe younger. Worst experience growing up with that god damn bitch. Want to move out as soon as possible because of her.

Lol lucky! I'm stuck with a lousy 2, my sis is the pillow hog.

I'm the youngest of 4, I envy you x_x
Youngest of 4!! Do you have any older brothers?? I wish I had one...truthfully, it gets a bit lonely playing with me, myself, and I ^^"

neeeeeeeeeerly done
Good Luck and take your time~! Looking forward to the finished product ;p

Oh younger brothers? Why not make a pillow fort with them~ Then the blame can be easily passed on ;p

I'm lying on a huge pile of them right now and it's amazing.

index.php

*Above picture may be an exaggeration.

Middle. Only Son. Like older sis, loooooooooooooooooooooooooothe younger. Worst experience growing up with that god damn bitch. Want to move out as soon as possible because of her.
Whoaaa what does she do that pisses you off/ how old?

I'm lying on a huge pile of them right now and it's amazing.

index.php

*Above picture may be an exaggeration.
Pfffftt xD that seriously beats my four pillow stash I have stuffed away in my closet~

She's probably annoying. That seems to be the main idea older siblings have of their younger counterparts.

Youngest of 4!! Do you have any older brothers?? I wish I had one...truthfully, it gets a bit lonely playing with me, myself, and I ^^"

Good Luck and take your time~! Looking forward to the finished product ;p

Oh younger brothers? Why not make a pillow fort with them~ Then the blame can be easily passed on ;p
1 Older brother thats a twin to one of my sisters. I wish I had one that actually did stuff with me too XD mine is much too concerned with himself to care, plus he doenst live in the same state anymore.

Pfffftt xD that seriously beats my four pillow stash I have stuffed away in my closet~
Why does everyone haves a pillow stash but me =( lol oh well I guess my dogs snoring beside me count.

I have that too.

Boom. Winner right here.

Actually I think it's more of a dreaming dog... she's being kinda loud and 'running' in her sleep.

She's probably annoying. That seems to be the main idea older siblings have of their younger counterparts.
True...though I never had older siblings I did have older cousins ^^" I remember one of them admitting I was (and I quote) an 'annoying sack of cuteness' when I was five years old which was followed up with 'yea, cute enough to strangle'. They have a morbid sense of humor sometimes ^^" I for one love little kids, I seem to get along just fine with them~ ^^ Then again I was told I acted like one too so I guess that's why -_-"

She's 17 now. I am 20.

Imagine the time your sis hits puberty and she constantly has an attitude, CONSTANTLy sings at the top of her lungs no matter how many times you tell her STOP (She STILL does that) and whenever you ask for her help she is either "No, got other things to do", "you can do it yourself" or "It's your job" and when she asks you she fucking flips her shit and complains that you never do anything and even turn your parents against you with the matter, the fucking hypocrite. 5...years...of this...

It hasn't always been like that but enough to be utterly fucking insufferable. I honestly have thought about if she had an accident where she died, I'd be one of the person not shedding a single fucking tear. I have nothing but contempt for her.

Btw, I have a deep loathing for hypocrites because of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.