Gods of Blood (Closed Signups)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Star {Can I call you star? O.o}
Yea~ Go ahead and call me anything really ;p My nickname for a group I'm in is Riri (means star apparently ;P)

@Temm Why hello there random RPer, how is your day? (completely not awkward intro)

K. The happyness is slowly returning. Good.
:D (a smiley face cause I can seriously find nothing thats not remotely stupid to respond to that xP)

Hello there! [insert equally as awkward response]
So... *looks at preferences cause I'm totally not a stalker* Yaoi huh? (fangasming in the inside)

Attention everyone. signups are officially closed for anyone outside the R.P now. We have a full cast as soon as @Roxshi posts her C.S. I'll be closing signups completely tomorrow so extra character? Do it before tommorow. I'll be posting the High Priest's C.S and the I.C tmrw.

Okay so I was just reading through everything...

There are so many burns in this thread it's like California.

It done made me giggle, especially that bit about the sun being so far away :D

Okay so I was just reading through everything...

There are so many burns in this thread it's like California.

It done made me giggle, especially that bit about the sun being so far away :D
Another person who enjoyed the argument, wonderful. I should probably post the conversation. Though unfortunately it came to a rushed end.

Oh yes, I do like a little boy on boy action ;D
You deserve a ship load of the finest brownies (and if you no like brownies O_o cookies and you no like cookies =_= ...at this point you now deserve nothing sir/mam). What are your go to's for this RP if I may ask?
Attention everyone. signups are officially closed for anyone outside the R.P now. We have a full cast as soon as @Roxshi posts her C.S. I'll be closing signups completely tomorrow so extra character? Do it before tommorow. I'll be posting the High Priest's C.S and the I.C tmrw.
So this is the last LAST chance to get one in??? o.o

You deserve a ship load of the finest brownies (and if you no like brownies O_o cookies and you no like cookies =_= ...at this point you now deserve nothing sir/mam). What are your go to's for this RP if I may ask?
I like both! Immensely! And what do you mean 'go to's'? o-o

On another random note, I have successfully appropriated another pillow for my kingdom.

Hee hee! They'll never catch me!

So this is the last LAST chance to get one in??? o.o

Or tommorow. It's eight here now and I'll probly have the I.C up by 7:00 the latest, so you do the math. All that time is yours

On another random note, I have successfully appropriated another pillow for my kingdom.

Hee hee! They'll never catch me!
I have several pillows o-o. I have a teemo face one and a rammus one~ I like your picture of silly hat lady, I mean, er, Caitlyn.

I have a stash of 6 pillows.

And then I don't have any LoL pillows, but I do have a poro hat I made, a Teemo hat, and a giant Lulu head I made from paper machè.

Edit: Wait make that seven pillows now :D

I like both! Immensely! And what do you mean 'go to's'? o-o
Which gender pref. are you going for in this RP xD but with all the blood and gore *crossing fingers* thats going to splatter across the computer screens...

Or tommorow. It's eight here now and I'll probly have the I.C up by 7:00 the latest, so you do the math. All that time is yours
Do I have permission to go insane with the character sheet?

I have a stash of 6 pillows.

And then I don't have any LoL pillows, but I do have a poro hat I made, a Teemo hat, and a giant Lulu head I made from paper machè.

Edit: Wait make that seven pillows now :D
I have a teemo hat tooo! xD I have five pillows o-o you're beating me.

Which gender pref. are you going for in this RP xD but with all the blood and gore *crossing fingers* thats going to splatter across the computer screens...
Oh, well I wasn't thinking of romance so much in this, though there could be a white colouration splatting across the computer screens if you wanted~ I believe that would have to be done in a private chat though o-o

Oh, well I wasn't thinking of romance so much in this, though there could be a white colouration splatting across the computer screens if you wanted~ I believe that would have to be done in a private chat though o-o
I did not need to read that. I really didn't need to.

And of course I beat you, I'm the Pillow Queen.

...it took me 3 minutes to figure that out...and it took less then 3 seconds for me to crack up xD and a total of 5 minutes to calm down~ Yes definitely private xD I might be on and off for a bit guys since I'm proceeding to add my 3rd (wow I'm going all threes here) character~ ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.