Godaial: The Elemental War

FYI, I updater my c/s some. Just added some pics.

Greetings all!!

IT HAS STARTED. Sorry about the delay and the crappy first post. It's my first time starting one like this.
http://www.iwakuroleplay.com/showthread.php?t=8864

Just keep in mind Mages: You do not know you are a mage yet. You do not have your "power" yet, so post as a "normal" person and let each Element interact with your character.

(I will be playing the Elements as needed. For the most part they will not be that active, but from time to time, if needed, they can appear and speak. Gah.)

I will just make a character that is not a magic user ^^ and 'follow' a regular element. Hope thats ok ^^ Thanks

EDIT - I didn't think of two elements... I'm not sure if they're actually going to be used, but can i maybe use metal or an animal one? Let me know please....

Oh definitely. If you want to follow and element and not be a magic user, that is perfect! Kind of glad that there are different followers. ;P

Animal... is interesting. I have to think of what actual element that would be. NOt sure how I could make that fit. The animals need the elements, they just tend to not realize it as much. What the elements effects the animals and they respond. We may have to work on that.

Metal is a possibility. We could PM to figure out how that would work? Seeing as I don't want them to be able to bend all swords at will, etc. Makes things seem a bit impossible to beat.

tumblr_lyfs9ur0Nq1r6wuf2.png

Woohoo, first post! :p Though it's mostly rambling haha

Oyoa, for once I am at a loss as to how I am to hurl my character into the mix. How exactly will she come to figure out she is the Water Mage? Is that where the Elements come into play, or does some earthly being come and find her?

Aaand: they don't know they have powers at all? Just making sure I understand correctly! Thanks :)

Oyoa, for once I am at a loss as to how I am to hurl my character into the mix. How exactly will she come to figure out she is the Water Mage? Is that where the Elements come into play, or does some earthly being come and find her?

Aaand: they don't know they have powers at all? Just making sure I understand correctly! Thanks :)

I am meant to confuse. ;P No prob. She will find out she is a Water Mage from a mix of two things. My character acts as the "physical" being to speak for the Elementals, but they do appear from time to time. But mostly my character will help lead yours, but The Elemental of Water will make an appearance to you. Once it gets to that point. ... which will be soon.

And yes, they don't have powers at all at the moment.

Got it, Chief.

P.S. Why did I get a notification that modestmonster quoted me? xD Oh, modest. You trickster, you. Unless I'm just incapable of working a computer enough to see quotes...?

I was going to suggest just writing about your character's daily routine, and was going to answer one of your questions but when I posted Oyoa had already gotten it. I hadn't realized Oyoa was online :p

Haha, thanks though :)

I know how to bring her in, I just didn't know what not to write about xD

Will post soon. :D So excited.

Hey Arashi, do you think our characters should have some slight part interaction or just not know of each other?

What about the... Well. The 2 plot point characters? The not so nice ones.

I was going to suggest just writing about your character's daily routine, and was going to answer one of your questions but when I posted Oyoa had already gotten it. I hadn't realized Oyoa was online :p

It is because I am awesome and I am a NINJA.
Win.

Something I been meaning to ask. How long has this war been going on? Has it recently started or been going on for awhile?

What about the... Well. The 2 plot point characters? The not so nice ones.

Uh, still post from the town you are in. Probably work together to let them enter the story without giving too much away? Is my best suggestion.

Something I been meaning to ask. How long has this war been going on? Has it recently started or been going on for awhile?

So sorry everyone for posting like.. Five in a row. I swear I should catch up on reading before posting, but I reply so I don't forget. XD

ANYWAY, the attacks upon the Elementals and their believers have been going on for a while. To the point where it seems like 'the others' are winning and killing off the Elemental believers to make examples of them. People are hiding their beliefs or just renouncing them entirely out of fear. Even some villages have laws against the practice to not bring any conflict to their area.

Sorry I have not stated this before.

Some places, where there are not too many others, it is still safe, but there is always that fear that make people do it quietly.