Godaial: The Elemental War

lol

So when is the IC coming up? Has is already popped up and I've been blind?

"There must be a light switch on my forehead because every time I see you, I get turned on."

Nereus: :|

(I'm sorry, I couldn't resist xD)

[DASH=yellow]
Name: Kharma Benoet

Race: Human

Element Followed: None.

Personality: Kharma is awkwardly around crowds and such. She does well when she converses with one or two people, but when it is a crowd, she always seems to shift away. Attention is a foreign thing for her, so she appears and disappears in a flash if certain things come up. In conversations, she does not give in much input unless she is agreeing or disagreeing with someone. However, even if she wants to disagree, she may not fully come out in say it for fear that she may offend someone. Kharma likes seeing people happy, but not many people like having a one on one discussion with her because of her incessant disappearing. Therefore, she is quiet, keeping to herself, unless someone comes up and sparks life into her day...or as much as they can.

Appearance:

tumblr_lzsvzqvqzu1rpdr8co1_400_large.jpg

Short History/Short Bio: Kharma has not had the brightest or most interesting life. She simply grew up in a house as the only child, and strangely, did not ask for much. Mother and Father never spoiled her though they were still willing to give the girl anything she desired. The thing was, Kharma never did speak out of the things she wanted, and when she did, it was in tiny whispers. Stranger even was that most of the things she had a desired for, were only outside toys. A swing set, a kite, a basketball foal, Frisbee, and even a puppy named Ralpho. Kharma's parents became distance when the girl spent so much time outside, so she did as well. Not just with her parents, but her classmates, teachers, and basically anyone she was around with. It has been like that ever since.

Mage: No.
[/DASH]

Sorry, no the thread has not been posted yet. But I will get working on that after I post my Character. I was waiting to make sure all had posted their characters before I did mine. Which I see that all have as of now. I think. *laughs* I will keep this thread open for a bit because even after we start, a few more players wouldn't hurt. Later today, I should be doing both: posting my player and the starter thread. If not, tomorrow. So excited to get it started!

Name: Ubrahsane

Race: Troll

Element Followed: Claims to be the same as his people- Fire

Personality: Unlike most of his kind, he has a quieter nature, and gives off a feeling of knowing. He thinks before he acts and is trying to bring a better name to his kind rather than being known as barbarians.

Appearance:
WoW__troll_male_by_Youmane.jpg

Short History/Short Bio: Raised among his fellow trolls, he was secretly fathered by Ooberbane, thought neither of them will admit to it. He has discovered from a young age that he has a destiny to help the Elementals, even as their system came crashing down around him. Now he has to help the other Mages and those willing to fight with them onto the correct path towards victory. But he's just a mediator and can make mistakes. He himself does not have any special powers and with that, someone has been trying to teach him to think before acting and to try to remain calm. These attributes made him different than most of his kind, but somehow, he has not been singled out. If anything, he has been accepted and respected by his tribe. Now off on his own, which is rare for a Troll, he is trying to fulfill what he believes is his purpose. If he only knew where to start.

Mage: No

(here comes Mr. hedgechidna)

Name:Ven (crap had to use one of my oc names)

Know what I'll just use his character purely lol

Race:Half-Elf (I use elves abit much...)

Element Followed: Earth

Personality: Brave,Smart,but quiet alot of the time, and Caring(though he doesnt act like it 50% of the time), he's not that stong physically, he's more on the fast paced side, but as long as he has a sword or bow he can handle himself pretty darn well.

Appearance: he has brown hair with a slight orange near the middle kinda shaped like a fox's foot,wears a turnip shaped hat.(lol,you know like a turnip upside down),he has a white sleeved shirt,a red sleeve-less shirt on top of that,and cast?(im guessing here) around his stomach.he wears just plain pants and boots.(I may sketch him and post it here later.

Short History/Short Bio: well not much to say since its pretty early in his timeline(well timeline as in... well yeah timeline lol nvm!)
Ven was born in an air villlage(i guess you can say)but since his father left for war, never to be found and his mother died from a heart virus he had to live with his brother,Valen, Valen then turned on Ven because In history their ancestors have been rivals (oh btw ven and valen arent pure blood brothers as in same dad different mothers, valen is a human(hmm should i use him?),ven is half, human half elf.)SO! he left for the earth village to learn how to perform magic...although it isnt going well(yikes this makes it seem like Ven's had a depressing life, trust me he hasnt)

Mage:
nopes, he doent know any magicks

So! am I accepted?:quiet:

(here comes Mr. hedgechidna)

Name:Ven (crap had to use one of my oc names)

Know what I'll just use his character purely lol

Race:Half-Elf (I use elves abit much...)

Personality: Brave,Smart,but quiet alot of the time, and Caring(though he doesnt act like it 50% of the time), he's not that stong physically, he's more on the fast paced side, but as long as he has a sword or bow he can handle himself pretty darn well.

Appearance: he has brown hair with a slight orange near the middle kinda shaped like a fox's foot,wears a turnip shaped hat.(lol,you know like a turnip upside down),he has a white sleeved shirt,a red sleeve-less shirt on top of that,and cast?(im guessing here) around his stomach.he wears just plain pants and boots.(I may sketch him and post it here later.

Short History/Short Bio: well not much to say since its pretty early in his timeline(well timeline as in... well yeah timeline lol nvm!)
Ven was born in an air villlage(i guess you can say)but since his father left for war, never to be found and his mother died from a heart virus he had to live with his brother,Valen, Valen then turned on Ven because In history their ancestors have been rivals (oh btw ven and valen arent pure blood brothers as in same dad different mothers, valen is a human(hmm should i use him?),ven is half, human half elf.)SO! he left for the earth village to learn how to perform magic...although it isnt going well(yikes this makes it seem like Ven's had a depressing life, trust me he hasnt)

Mage:
nopes, he doent know any magicks

So! am I accepted?:quiet:

No because my Link picture is better lol just kidding.

I told you the troll would be handsome. Haha.

So anyways, how many people do you plan on having in the RP? Just as many people will join? Or is there a limit?

I had a question about a dark element? I was wanting to make a blind character.. that if he could get the dark element later would gain a different ability to see? That is if you're still taking characters.. Let me know. Thank you very much for your time.

when we gonna get this party started ?

Dark element is already taken. Infact, two people have it. Anyway. Let's get this party started!

what are all the elements that we're doing ?

Name: Axel Vee (changed his last name in case people who've seen him are seeing him again....love thr guy and his profile fits so many rps! _._)
Race: Elf
Personality: Axel can get along with almost anyone. He loves to talk and he is one for a good drink or two.
Title: None
Mage: Sadly, no. T^T

History: He and his family were separated while he was still young. He had been taken in by some humans who had been killed in a mass raid. As a child, with innate earth abilities, he had shielded himself under the earth and emerged when all was quiet. At the tender age of nine, he wandered and trained to become who he was currently.

Extra: He will use dual swords because he is unsure of his acceptance from others should his other ability be discovered. Because of the elven history of magic and being one with the earth, he chose to spread his ability to fortify any part of his body. He chose to focus most of it into his hair. He uses the earth magic to harden the strands and the natural magic he possesses to lengthen it to about fifty meters. As a warrior of the blade, he ties then ends of gathered clumps into the loops of Fleur de Lis blades. Because of its ability to lengthen, it can be used as a shield or as attack arms.
fleur-de-lis-by-competition-silver.jpg
DualBladeSword.jpg
He specializes in dual bladed weapons, but prefers the use of dual swords. He may occasionally bow the use of axes.

Appearance: [picture to come soon....gonna have to draw it or find something stupidly close to him :P]
Dark Hair
Green Eyes

Eclipsehedgechidna: Accepted!

And for everyone else, I am SO Sorry I haven't started it yet.. life is getting in the way. xD My goal is to have it started sometime next week, when things should be a little less hectic!

Powerbass: Accepted!

LoveDove: As many as will join.

Deathrillz: I do apologize but is there another element you are interested in?

Party will be started sometime next week! I PROMISE! I will make sure of it!

Hurry! The tiny terror is about to wake from her nap!

I will just make a character that is not a magic user ^^ and 'follow' a regular element. Hope thats ok ^^ Thanks

EDIT - I didn't think of two elements... I'm not sure if they're actually going to be used, but can i maybe use metal or an animal one? Let me know please....