God Is On His Knees (Signups/OOC) (Accepting!)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how she basically just flipped Robert off and was like "No, mate. I'm riding back on myself." Poor Arren and Robert just trying to do their job.

Haha, well she'll be a bit nicer soon. But when either of the princesses are pissed- Especially at each other, they don't want to be around anyone or anything. Or all hell will be set loose.

An actual picture of Robert live from the doghouse:

The-beginning-of-the-end-prince-arthur-merlin-16702872-400-224.jpg

(Not sure if that joke will work with Americans but ah well)

Sorry for the short post, Im going to be relatively busy for a while

Reactions: Hermit
I have exams this week and I'll be gone Wed.-Sunday on a band trip, so I don't know when I'll respond. I probably won't get to it tonight because I am about to fall out, but if I can tomorrow I'll try. I'm somehow fitting like five exams into one and a half days. I'm gonna need every God and deity on my side for the next day and a half.

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice
No prob Duchess. And way to go everyone else! Since Zeebo seems to have left us I guess we will need a new captain of the guard at some point. I'd prefer someone who doesn't already have a knight or royal character take the spot. Anyone interested?

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
ALSO EVERYONE IF YOU HAVE A CHARACTER WHOSE PROFILE IS NOT IN THE PROFILE THREAD PLEASE DEPOSIT IT THERE ASAP. I'm working on editing in the new characters to the beautiful list Jerelin made for me.

I have exams this week and I'll be gone Wed.-Sunday on a band trip, so I don't know when I'll respond. I probably won't get to it tonight because I am about to fall out, but if I can tomorrow I'll try. I'm somehow fitting like five exams into one and a half days. I'm gonna need every God and deity on my side for the next day and a half.
My Khefte Gods will watch over thee.

May the inner god be with you, always. @DuchessofAdrealith

Interested but before I work on a CS, how do you guys feel about werewolves? I read what you said about no Twilight but I'm not planning to make this charrie into some Taylor Lautner shit.

• Useful
Reactions: Ko T'suno
Interested but before I work on a CS, how do you guys feel about werewolves? I read what you said about no Twilight but I'm not planning to make this charrie into some Taylor Lautner shit.
A werewolf would be more than welcome! So long as the lore you choose makes sense and such, I'm sure it will be fine,

Oh snap, Coraline's a Werewolf. I CALL DIBS ON STEALING! *^*

Status
Not open for further replies.