Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detroit, Michigan

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither; I'm from the U.K.

I voted for New York because I went there on holiday once; pretty cool place, wouldn't mind running for my life from zeds there.
I'm from the U.K too and I haven't been to any of these places.

Alrighty, so it seems we'll be starting in New York- even if we got the two more votes from people who haven't voted, NY would still win.

I'll be making first post since I believe everything's sorted out now.

meh wasn't hoping for NY because it's so over used in media, but oh well

I guess we aren't strictly limited to New York - we could always spend a large amount of time there and perhaps travel somewhere else (with some kind of vehicle) within the RP if everyone's getting somewhat bored of the NYC atmosphere. Sounds good enough to start in though.

I guess we aren't strictly limited to New York - we could always spend a large amount of time there and perhaps travel somewhere else (with some kind of vehicle) within the RP if everyone's getting somewhat bored of the NYC atmosphere. Sounds good enough to start in though.
True!

Also, not good at first posts, so sorry for the awkward first post I made. ^_^;;

It isn't awkward, it's great! I liked the idea of the inventory/clothes/health thing so I stole it, mwahahahaha.

57175184.jpg

P0sted. Thought that Vincent already being in the house would be an interesting way to interact, hehe.

Wait Wheres The IC? o.o

(I replied. I gotta disappear. Im out in the cold lol. Ill be beack later)

I'll respond shortly!
Sorry If i'm kind of slow when it comes to things, I've been busy and sick as of late.

I see you posted Clothing/Inventory/Health at the bottom of your post.
Would you like me to post the same under mine?
It wouldn't be much trouble, so if you'd prefer it I'd be fine with doing that.

I'll respond shortly!
Sorry If i'm kind of slow when it comes to things, I've been busy and sick as of late.

I see you posted Clothing/Inventory/Health at the bottom of your post.
Would you like me to post the same under mine?
It wouldn't be much trouble, so if you'd prefer it I'd be fine with doing that.
You don't have to! The decision is yours. :>

It definitely makes things neater. I'll do it from now on, as well.

Also...I'm sick as Hell. Like geez, I think I'm getting pneumonia or something. I hate winter weather.

Also...I'm sick as Hell. Like geez, I think I'm getting pneumonia or something. I hate winter weather.
Cool!

Hope you don't get sick with something like pneumonia, that'd really suck.

Same here; coughing up massive amounts of weird stuff and I've got this awful headache. Pretty much everyone is getting sick around my area - not pneumonia though, hopefully you won't catch that.

Also, are we going to have a post order sort of thing to stop speed-posting from happening? Or can we just keep calm and post on.

Status
Not open for further replies.