• Pittsburgh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Detroit, Michigan

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here; coughing up massive amounts of weird stuff and I've got this awful headache. Pretty much everyone is getting sick around my area - not pneumonia though, hopefully you won't catch that.

Also, are we going to have a post order sort of thing to stop speed-posting from happening? Or can we just keep calm and post on.
Oh, God, that sucks. XnX

I'd prefer if everybody could wait for a few more people to post (since only 4 of us have posted so far) before posting something else. If by tomorrow night nobody else has posted anything still, I'll say to go on with it.

And for future reference; I'd say wait for 3-4 different people to post before you post something else up to keep inboxes from being flooded too quickly. But, again, if they take more than a day or two to get something up, for the sake of keeping the roleplay flowing feel free to post after that time passes.

Hey Im editing my reply so make sure you guys check it or whatever

Okay Im Done. >.< You Should Reply o.o

giphy.gif

Full name ; Kodi Kingston
Sex ; Female
Age ; 23 years
Date of Birth ; October 22, 2000
Romantic relations ; None Currently
Sexual Orientation ; Bisexual
Siblings ; Little sister who went missing during the beginning of the outbreak. {If you'd like to make a character to play as her sister, by all means, let me know and I'll be cool with that.}
Friends ; N/A {Will add as these are made}
Allies ; N/A {Will add as these are made}
Group ; Loner {For now ; she may encounter a group, but please do not ask to already have her in one :>}
Enemies ; Milo Smith - She's known him since they were in grade school, and has grown a strong distrust towards him. Has not seen him since the beginning of all this.
History ; Kodi grew up in a generally happy household somewhere in Maine with her parents and little sister and moved around a lot as kid. She fell in love a few times, but relationships have never really worked out well with her. Anyway, when she was 18 she moved out pretty quickly and started to move around even more, going from state to state, city to city, just trying to find a place where she would be good. Then the apocalypse came. The easy part was that she had to move around as often as she had before, which was not at all a problem to her, but the hard part was everything else that was new. Her sister also disappeared during the early parts of the breakout, causing her to often ask around for her.
Personality ; Kodi is pretty relaxed about things, and is the least likely person to jump to conclusions. However, this makes her less weary around strangers, so she'd be the type of person to tell you to relax when meeting new people, which could put herself and others at risk. She's very protective, though, if she feels an imminents threat, and will not stand for anybody messing with close friends or family.
Weapons ; Shotgun and a (small) katana.

---
Spencer-gifs-3-dr-spencer-reid-24302455-500-254.gif

Full name ; Milo Smith
Sex ; Male
Age ; 21 years
Date of Birth ; November 15th, 2002
Romantic relations ; None Currently
Sexual Orientation ; Unsure
Siblings ; No one
Friends ; Meadow Cullens; they've been close friends since they were kids.
Allies ; Meadow Cullens
Enemies ; Kodi Kingston {Will add ; these will be made throughout the roleplay for him}
Group ; Currently, the only member of his group is Meadow.
History ; Milo lived with his mom in Maine, and had a fairly normal childhood, although he was fatherless. When he grew up he stayed with is mother for a bit and didn't move very far, getting a job nearby and visting her often to care for her. She died a few years later of some kind of cancer that he can't really recall, but Milo still stayed in the home nearby and sometimes would walk past their old home when he could, thinking back on the memories. During the outbreak he took what he could from his old house and his current house, hoping to keep as many memories as posible before leaving.
Personality ; He likes to crack jokes a lot, but can get nervous and becomes serious when anybody talks about even the slightest bit of a threat. He's not very keen on meeting new groups of people, and will be the type to help and make sure everything is secure and that those people aren't trying to pose a threat. He can sometimes be a bit harsh and cold and gives his honest opinion on everything, but is most of the time fairly friendly.
Weapons ; Wooden bat, one pistol​

I think I could play Kodi's little sister btw. O.o ill pm you about it later

Sorry I haven't responded yet. I'm feeling kind of sick lately. It's just that yucky time of year when all the sicknesses are going around, apparently.
I've been neglecting all my roleplays. D:

I'll try to make sure I respond tomorrow though!
Maybe my characters can meet up with someone else's?

did this die?

Seems like it's died out unless we manage to revive it X_X (Which seems to backfire pretty often)

Maybe we could make our characters meet up? Some interaction might help.

Maybe I could make Kodi meet up with your characters?

I've got no idea to do with my other guy now, though. I'd feel sort of bad if I continued to roleplay with him without her.

well Karuko was banned so we have to manage that.

Maybe I could make Kodi meet up with your characters?

I've got no idea to do with my other guy now, though. I'd feel sort of bad if I continued to roleplay with him without her.
Yeah, I'd be totally cool with that! I'd love for them to meet up with them!

And as for Karuko... well... in my opinion... we shouldn't have to make any exceptions for them. Maybe I'm just rude, but if someone is banned it's their own fault. They should have been following the rules. You shouldn't not get to use your character just because they didn't abide by the site's regulations.

Status
Not open for further replies.