• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Ghost Isle Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Little_Ghost98 , I'm going to do a popular bitchy girl with a few hidden sides to make her not all that terrible seeming.

Than maybe a guy a little later if that is okay.

I honestly think that everyone except the popular kids are gonna hate Liberty xD

I am pretty sure they won't be a bother. I mean each character is so different that seeing them all together interacting in more than one period is pretty cool. And your characters are nice. There just different, but different is okay.

Eh, we have big stories but they usually move pretty slow ish. We also make character souly for the purpose of screwing up perfect endings

I'm normally more of a jump-in roleplay person tbh. I have done a few real rp's, but same with some of the others, I haven't done one this big either. To get psyched for it, I have to imagine the characters as actual classmates. XD

Omg that is like completely shitty. Anyways Iwanku is like completely different, we are really supportive of each other.

I think Warren might let Silice come demonstrate fight with him in first period from time to time. Get some more intake on fighting styles and what not.

Sorry guys, I have been called into work early two days in a row, I will hopefully finish Vinny tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back