Ghost Isle Boarding School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people do we have?

A lot but some sign up and then never post

We have 33 characters. Like damn

We are about to have 34, only because I am adding a new teacher. He is essential to the plot development that @Little_Ghost98 had cooked up last time. @Little_Ghost98 did you want me to say the problem, or you?

Most of us have role played together and we're good at not leaving people behind as IceQueen said. @Autumn_Burns_Red and I are developing the rest of the plot

And if you want @Seiren, I could upload what has happened so far, so you won't need to read through all the things that don't concern your character directly. And please everyone keep up with tagging people, I hate when people stop tagging you in posts that concern your character and you have to shift through the sea on posts.

:3 I still think this is a cool idea. I'll see if I can try to keep up.

Yep, we are all prone to making a lot of characters too. We put up banners so we get new people and we tell our friends.

Yep, we are all prone to making a lot of characters too. We put up banners so we get new people and we tell our friends.
Which is usually why I kinda give up half way through. That and I'm not really needed now am I.

Well, to be needed just ask and you can help us store up drama~ pm me and we can figure something out

And I will PM you in a few minutes after I put up my new CS's I think I can work something out to where your character is essential to the plot for the most part, that is if you want her to be.

Autumn and I have talked and we're gonna mix Homeroom with Battle Training because why not

hot-guy-tattoo-13.jpg

✮Name✮ Warren Lee Justice
✮Nickname(s)✮ War
✮Age and Birthday✮ "When hell was made I was born."
✮Grade✮ "I graduated a long ass time ago."
✮Gender✮ Male
✮Sexuality✮ Heterosexual
✮Position✮ Random
✮Race✮ Horseman of the Apocalypse
✮Job✮ Teacher
✮Eye Color✮ Golden-Green
✮Hair Description✮ Shaved on the sides, longer on the top, soft and smells amazing.
✮Height✮ 6,3"
✮Weight✮ 203lbs
✮Piercings✮ None
✮Marks✮
c9698d83d69b63f3eb0e4dd020536db7.jpg

(This was printed onto his skin when he was created. The other three have their own versions of this)
And then the ones seen in the appearance picture
✮Health Ailments✮ None

✮Personality✮ Warren, or War, is a strong headed person. He can come across as rude to students he pushes hard. He has a short temper, and really doesn't bite his tongue. He says what he wants, when he wants, and how he wants, there is no changing that. Once on his shit list, always on his shit list; and that is the last place you wanna be.

✮History✮
War was around since Satan created him and his three siblings, Conquest, Famine, and Death. Until he was ready, Satan put the four into hibernation, in the frozen continent Antarctica. During each time Satan wanted to bring about the Apocalypse, he unfroze the four and set the out to do their work. Though each time, his demands where met and the Apocalypse called off; sending the four back into hibernation. Though for some reason about around the early 300 B.C he let the four roam without a job, and in return came the rise of empires and the falls of others. Just like human siblings, these four fought and fought and disaster followed. Until around the 1700's, they were froze again, this time by God. Satan worked for years, without rest, in order to free the four. Telling them they must work in silence and do what they are told. They were to blend into society, become as close to normal as they could. They listened.
Warren went to college, than graduate school, until he received his Ph.D for teaching. When Satan heard of this, he sent Warren to Ghost Isle. He was to watch over a certain child, one that was special to Satan. For a long time, Warren, didn't understand who was special to him, but than Lucifer was enrolled, by a Luke Sr. Warren called Lucifer and his father in for a meeting and saw that Lucifer's father was in fact Satan himself. Now knowing who he was to look after, Warren watched a close eye over him.
Though as time went on, and Lucifer was about to start his senior year, Warren, received a visit from Satan...

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Dislikes: People with no spirit.
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Reading, Training, Teaching.
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Strengths
Reading peoples body language.
Knows when someone is lying.
Shimmering-kind of like teleportation.
Weaknesses:
Easily corrupted for evil until job is completed.
His students.
What every Satan tells him to do, he has to do it. The bound of Loyalty is the hardest thing to break.

✮Fears✮
His family finding him.
Hurting the school, students and other teachers.

✮Secrets✮
He still is in touch with his sister, Death.
Knows Lucifer is Prince of Hell.
Still in contact with Satan.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(If you want to be in a relationship with one of the character, see them first)
✮Family✮ Death (Alexandria), Famine (James), Conquest (Ian).
✮Friends✮ Lucifer Jr.
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
OPEN
✮Enemies✮
OPEN

✮Extra Curricular✮
Teaches First period, other than that, you can find him in his office, at the teachers house, or in the cafeteria...or no where.
✮Other✮
TEACHES: Battle Training- This class will teach each student how to harness their abilities and be able to not only protect themselves, but also others. It is also considered Homeroom.
English- Creative writing.
Simulation - those who have hidden talents.
Family photo

46fbfd6747646b05d7d46a145a496394.jpg

These are the four in their true forms (During the Apocalypse they transform into these four figures).

download.jpg
Name: Alexandria "Death" Justice

Ethnicity: "Um, it doesn't matter."

Relation to Character
"Warren is my younger brother."

Personality
"Take a wild guess at how I am. Let me give you a hint, I'm worse than War, Conquest, and Famine combined."

boy-cute-grunge-hot-boy-Favim.com-1547423.jpg

Name: James "Famine" Justice

Ethnicity: "Sure."

Relation to Character
"I am Warren's younger brother."

Personality
"I am the best out of the four of us."

Other
"I need to warn you though, sis says she is the worst out of all of us, but um...Warren when his mad, he is ten times worse than anything sis can ever dream of."

war.jpg

Name: Ian "Conquest" Justice

Gender Male

Ethnicity: "Do you mind giving me some space."

Relation to Character
"I am the oldest out of all of them."

Location: "No longer a question, you don't need to know where I am."

Personality
"Ha, is this really a question. No matter how much my siblings says they are good, they are down right bad. You can't be good and bring about the apocalypse."

Other
"Watch your back around Warren, or any of us, to be completely honest."

Last edited:
I will post rooms. They will most likely change since we're waiting on a few characters! All of you will be tagged

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
I will post the plot expanision soon.

Will have my CS up tonight for the first one!

Status
Not open for further replies.