Ghost Isle Boarding School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Grimly_Shadows so sorry to see you go.

@Juralyn I was thinking the same thing xD We might start next week. I think that'll be efficient since @IceQueen and @Grace will be back next week and I will hopefully be out of summer school

@Cats do you think your teacher would be able to teach History and Science of Supernatural Beings since we lost Grimly's characters?

@Grimly_Shadows alright! Maybe you and @Cats teacher can teach Science and History of Supernatural Beings since the class is gonna be so big

8141129.jpg

✮Name✮
Mirabelle Llewellyn
✮Nickname(s)✮
Mira and Belle
✮Age and Birthday✮
14 and June 21
✮Grade✮ (Freshman-Senior. Maybe even a super senior xD)
Freshie
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Heteroflexible
✮Position✮ (Jock, cheerleader, etc)
I do tend to wonder about
✮Race✮
Demigod siren
✮Part-time job (optional)✮
I'm boring didn't you know that
✮Eye Color✮
Blueish grey
✮Hair Description✮
Dirty blond and down to the middle of my back when it's dry when wet it has blue and purplish streaks through it
✮Height✮
Five feet one inch
✮Weight✮
A hundred and five pounds
✮Piercings✮
Nope nodda
✮Marks✮ Including Tattoos
The same as my siblings
✮Health Ailments✮
Nope
✮Personality✮
I am the most out going and bubbly of my siblings! I'm spontaneous and a lover of good pranks being the youngest who can speak in sentences with two older sibling who well lived to pick on me I had to learn to get even. Don't get me wrong in lobe them but they can be such a pain... wait were was I oh yeah I'm a bit spastic and spacey. I spend a good deal of time day dreaming and singing!
✮History✮ (At least a paragraph)
I have pretty much the same history as Chris and CL but different I wasn't pressured like they were you know to rule the oceans and all, I got freedom to be a silly kid. I didn't take stupid etiquette classes and stuff, I had friends in the school we went to before moving to land which might I say takes getting use to... man these legs are painful how do yall do it! Anyway we share the ability of choosing our forms whether on land or in water it's awesome though and takes about 4 years to master... I really got off on a random tangent huh?
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
FOOD!!!!!
singing
dancing (recently discovered)
animals
family
bullies
liars
silence
being bored
being hungry

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
I am the family singer best voice!
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
outgoing
sweet
loyal
goofy
spastic
spacey
easily distracted
lacks some self-confidence
✮Fears✮
I'm not good enough.
✮Secrets✮
I went crazy and killed a lot of people.
I am self conscious
I hate being alone

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
Posiden ( father )
Mara ( mother )
Christian ( big brother )
Cara ( big sister )
Percy ( little brother )

✮Friends✮
NONE
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
None
✮Enemies✮
None
✮Extra Curricular✮
Choir
✮Schedule✮
Home Room
Art
Free period
Applied physics
Advanced Algebra 2
mythical history
Choir
Advanced Biology
supernatural history

Finally every one is posted for me!

I can make a teacher if we need it.

Hey guys! I made it =3

Character Sheet
http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE...___momo_kisaragi_cosplay_by_alocy-d7qtj06.jpg

✮Name✮
Rebekah Mavis

✮Nickname(s)✮
Bekah, bek

✮Age and Birthday✮
15-16, January 30

✮Grade✮
Sophomore

✮Gender✮
Female

✮Sexuality✮
Straight, maybe bi-curious

✮Position✮
Nerd, leaning towards otaku. Choir member

✮Race✮

1/4 siren, 3/4 human

✮Part-time job✮
None, but if she could, she would work as something musical or actor-ish

✮Eye Color✮
Naturally brown, May wear contacts

✮Hair Description✮
It is normally medium-short and a strawberry blonde, but may wear wigs. If she isn't wearing a wig, then she has it in a side ponytail.

✮Height✮
5'2"

✮Weight✮
115-120 it wavers in that zone

✮Piercings✮
None

✮Marks✮
She has old claw scars on her arm, but she doesn't have a memory of where she got it.

✮Health Ailments✮
Slight gluten intolerance?

✮Personality✮
To people she is unfamiliar with (aka strangers), she seems quiet, reserved, and actually somewhat nervous. But that is in social situations with people she has never met before. Anyone in the school who takes time to notice her sees her as an intelligent, talented and somewhat of a clumsy, accident-prone person. Any of her closest friends think of her as an extremely funny person. If possible in a good-mood situation, she can take most anything and twist it into something funny in one sentence. She has good humor. With the accident-prone thing, it never hurts anyone though it could.
She is a happier, optimistic person and tries to push that on other people occasionally, but does not trust people in general. She tries to work with others, and she does okay with it, but she occasionally can be stubborn with some people and butt heads with them. Sometimes tends to dramatize slightly, but doesn't really show her true emotions on things.

✮History✮
Bek was born to a half-siren mom and a human dad. Her mom's mom was a real siren. She was born in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, in the USA. Most family, such as great- aunts and uncles, first cousins, and so on have been cut off due to Drama and bad morals. She has a huge family but doesn't know half of the members. Her mom was an at-home mom and her dad was a travelling technician. He had been all over the usa, Canada, Europe, south America, and a few places in Asia.
She is also what you may call lucky. She has gotten out of many deadly scrapes without a scratch. She has never broken a bone.
She grew up having a relatively normal human life.
For the first five years of her life (or at least it's what she remembers), she spent it in an average house and went to the nearby kindergarten in the last year. Then, they went to go live at her siren grandmother's for a year. The school there was ultra-poor and full of different learning disabilities. Bek felt like she didn't belong there, but made "friends" anyway. But they tended to push her around, and she hated that.
After that year, she and her parents moved into a new house. It was a big, Victorian/ Cape Cod, the biggest in the area. The school was full of talent and intelligence, but even then it took her forever to feel like she belonged. In the elementary, grades 1-3 were forced to do a concert, but Bek enjoyed it. At this time though, her voice had not developed and was not strong enough to trounce the other 300 classmate' s voices. Until the solo for a song became available. She tried out for it and got it, and everyone was amazed for a while. But she quickly faded back into the crowd. That happened all the time for the rest of her school career there.
She did make friends, but they also pushed her around. Until she met Mandy. They met in math enrichment and became quick friends from third to sixth grade. That was when bek got some attention. Mandy's friends grew around her, and Bek was her right-hand woman. But on the last year, Mandy started to change. Her friends became more explicit and rowdy. Bek respected that, even if she didn't like it. She made her own friends though. The one was sort of pushy like all her former friends. There were others, but her closest friend was one who would stay. He was the easiest and most open-minded person to talk to. He was creative and believed in fantasy. Bek had even begun to like him. Mandy announced she was going to be home schooled the next year to everyone but Bek. Mandy returned a year after and had made friends with the cool kids. Bek "fell from grace" so to speak in popularity terms. She sunk back and hung with her one guy friend, making new friends along the way. In 7th grade, she made the closest friend she had ever had and she got Bek into anime. But she also moved and changed in 9th grade. Many of the friends she had in 8th grade had to move for miscellaneous reasons and now, Bek is afraid of people leaving her.
She participated in school musicals, only getting 1 main character (witch from Into the Woods). For months afterwards, people were freaking out about how they were surprised that she could mask her voice like that and asking her to do it over and over. She won second place in the 8th grade talent show, people kept freaking out. She got solos in choir and county choir.
Then her grandmother announced that bek was going to a different school due to even more family trouble and the fact that she wants her granddaughter to learn about the world of the supernatural. This left her somewhat heart-broken and home-sick for her old life, but forces a smile every day so she doesn't get into trouble.

✮Likes/Dislikes✮
-having people emotionally close to her
-animals in general
-music and singing
-learning useless trivia
-optimism or funny pessimism
-learning people's thought processes and ends up mentally classifying everyone unintentionally
-The arts in general
-history
-a lazy day
-caffeine
-attention
-CHOCOLATE!!!!
-making people happy

Dislikes:
-snobs
-people who say they can do creative things but really can't
-people who thinks that anything in the arts and entertainment field is easy
-depressing things
-exercise, but does cross country anyway
-too much attention
-annoying noises
- awkward social situations
-Her own voice on recording
-stupidity
-people leaving her

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
-singing and acting
-draws decently.
-good in some science (the type dealing with electrons, neutrons, protons, ions, the elements.)
- ok in math too
-speed reader, enjoys books
-makes funny voices
- good at visual and audio imitation
-keeping people happy

✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Strengths:
- a surprisingly good fighter for a lazy person, but she has no rules or honor when she fights. Anything goes.
- She can use her siren power to control people and things, but it isn't as Powerful as a full or even half siren's.
-good at making no noise. Always won hide-and-go-seek because she could mask her breathing.
Weaknesses:
- More of a second in command type, not leader nor follower.
-bad at making her own choices and likes having others making decisions for her to go along with.
-bad memory

✮Fears✮
-losing her voice
-being completely alone
- living her life without a purpose or dying before doing something important. Either she wants to die for a reason (saving someone) or when she has done what life needed her to do.
-friends abandoning her

✮Secrets✮
- does art commissions
-full-on cosplays in her free time, but has never been to a convention
-has a bucket list which contains things like going to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, a Hatsune Miku concert, to meeting famous people, like markiplier, vic mignona, and tom Hiddleston.
-She occasionally goes to school in casual cosplay
-once rode Hershey Park's Claw in the rain (w/thunder and lightning) at night, and claims it is the closest to heaven she has ever been.
-Her first kiss was to a girl, sort of on accident to her. She was at a sleep-over with tons of friends and bek was half asleep. Her bi friend and her caught up after a year of being away. The others argued over stupid things and they just fell asleep, cuddling for no reason. Somehow hear friend caught her half asleep and kissed her in there.
-She will have occasional sudden and random phobias. For example, One day she may just freak out at heights, the next she will be climbing a mountain.

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
(Hey, if anyone wants to be connected to my character, just ask. Tag me in a post or pm me or something)
✮Family✮
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮

✮Extra Curricular✮
if there is a musical, she's in it. She does choir and cross country (it helps keep her fit) she also does swimming, but not as a sport.

✮Schedule✮
1 homeroom
2 P.E. (ugghhh)
3 study hall
4 choir
5 philosophy
6 art
7 science
8 Algebra (whichever one is higher)
9 history and science of supernatural beings

Dorm: girl's dorm 142

Please feel free to tell me if I'm missing anything or if I should change something :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HEX
I'll update lists and such when I wake up

So many people. Like where are all these people when I have an RP xD

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Cornelia di Vampira

krauss01.jpg

✮Name✮
Andrew Manning
✮Nickname(s)✮
N/A
✮Age and Birthday✮
January 8, 1946
✮Gender✮
Male
✮Sexuality✮
heterosexual
✮Position✮
Teacher
✮Teaches✮
Science and History of Supernatural Beings
✮Race✮
Human
✮Eye Color✮
N/A
✮Hair Description✮
N/A
✮Height
6'0
✮Weight✮
195. (Only because of his suit.)
✮Piercings✮
N/A
✮Marks✮
N/A
✮Health Ailments✮
He doesn't have a body, so none.
✮Personality✮
Outgoing, social, great people skills. Good at getting people to have fun. Physically affectionate. Attention seeking, loves crowds. Seductive, open, revealing, loving, empathetic, attachment prone. Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities. Needs to live life in accordance with their inner values.
✮History✮ (At least a paragraph)​
Andrew was born in Germany 1964. Andrew was the 2nd oldest, of 3 brothers. Andrew always had a interest with the supernatural, and science. Every day when he came home from school, he would read about the supernatural. As he grew, his interest with the supernatural grew. When Andrew grew up, he became a scientist. In early 2002, Andrew was the only survivor of a seance affected by a mystical disaster. His ectoplasmic form survived when his body was incinerated, and knowing he would dissipate without a physical body, he sought out the best paranormal minds on the planet for help. All they had to offer him was a suit that would keep him from disappearing. All though Andrew life change, his love for the supernatural and Science did not. A few years later, Andrew was offered a job at a boarding school. Without even thinking about it, Andrew took the job.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
+Reading
-Bugs
+Kids
-Bullies
+Movies
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
H-Reading
T-Teaching
H/T-Fishing
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
✮Fears✮
Bugs
Disappearing
Being alone
✮Secrets✮
When Andrew is alone, he will sing to himself.
✮RELATIONSHIPS✮

✮Family✮
Pete ( father )
Ana( mother )
Bret(big brother)
Chad(Little brother)
Josh(Little brother)
Austin(Little brother)

✮Friends✮
NONE
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
None
✮Enemies✮
None

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there still spots open and if so for what?

Are there still spots open and if so for what?
If you wanna make more than one character that'd be amazing. I say we need a bitchy popular chick if that's your thing but it's still open. We don't have many witches or vampires

I can so pull you all out a bitchy popular chick! I can manage a witch and vampire for making two characters... I might make the other later on and start out with the first if that is fine and bring in the other.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
I might have to drop out. I like the idea but there are way too MANY people. I don't think I can keep up with everyone. Not only that but everyone will be scattered doing what ever so that makes it harder. Plus it doesn't have much plot. Like idk the school is shutting down and now everyone has to work together to get it back.

Hmm, that would be a good idea, or something else even scarier~ I'll talk to Ghost when she gets back. As for posting, we are usually pretty good about not leaving people behind.

• Love
Reactions: Ghostie
Status
Not open for further replies.