Ghost Isle Boarding School

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aryk Jay Ichijou, you know who your charcter reminds me of...this picture...
1152655162_sDeadTears.jpg

Just with different markings. Anyways I used this picture a few times and I was going through I pictures today and saw it and thought of your character. Random thing to say, but anyways carry on with your day.

And anyways did you get the message @Little_Ghost98 of the classes that Warren will teach.

@Aryk Jay Ichijou, you know who your charcter reminds me of...this picture...
1152655162_sDeadTears.jpg

Just with different markings. Anyways I used this picture a few times and I was going through I pictures today and saw it and thought of your character. Random thing to say, but anyways carry on with your day.
Haha. That's awesome. I wish I could draw that good... Or have that imagination XD

tumblr_mruh3nxqKr1qb2vpko1_500.png

✮Name✮
Nyxan Elsinore Davenport
✮Nickname(s)✮
Nyx , Els
✮Age and Birthday✮
18 ~ 8,100 ~ July 17th
✮Grade✮
Senior
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Bi-Sexual ~ Mostly swings for guys though.
✮Position✮
Popular
✮Race✮
Pureblood Vampire
✮Eye Color✮
Pale Green~ Bright Red when in Thirst ~ Black when using Manipulation Magic
✮Hair Description✮
Thick ~ waist length ~ charcoal color ~ Usually worn loose or in a French Braid
✮Height✮
5'8
✮Weight✮
✮Piercings✮
Five cartilidge piercing's on right ear

cartilage-piercings.jpg

Left ear , a Symbol to show which Noble Class of Vamprye she belongs to.

img-thing

Amulet that can never leave her neck.. Vlad clasped it to her neck when she was fully Changed and it is a claiming that she is his making and none may have her.. The only way for it to ever be removed is by someone who truly loves her. It belonged to all those before her who "Failed" In Vlad's eyes and were killed at his hand for giving in to the supposed weakness called love. The amulet is a key to keeping her abilities in check and her safety.
emerald_dragon_golden_amulet_1_by_aranwen.jpg

✮Marks✮
bird-of-tree-tattoos-on-girl-back-and-neck-1391879163n84gk.jpg

✮Health Ailments✮
~ Was diagnosed with heart ailments and failure before turning ~
✮Personality✮
Nyxan can be a complete Bitch. She doesn't give much care to how other's see her and usually doesn't
Let anyone become particularly close to her due to past experiences and takes out her anger and wrath on others who aren't her friends.
Now... She does have a secretly hidden side only shown to family and those she consider's closest.
She won't take crap from anyone and will prove her point no matter what the case is.
She may seem like a Bitch on the outside but within is a girl just wishing for true love and a sense of true happiness. She is also extremely confident and openly creative and dedicated.

✮History✮
Nyxan's beginnings are but a blur within her mind of who she truly was before being turned.
On the eve of her turning her maker told her that she was on her death bed nearing her very final breaths in the world , alone and without the family who claimed to treasure her.
She had been fearful and young.. Begging and crying out for a chance to live a life freely.. Her wish was granted by a man of the name , Vladimer.. Many years after her change Vlad had raised her properly and designed her into a entirely new individual.

He took great pride when he cast her into the noble and rich families of France , among Mortal and Vamprye. Her life was bathed in riches , jewels , luxury and zero unfulfilled needs.. Vlad did forbid her to ever love another... In her heart she was miserable without such a thing and slowly became cruel and heartless towards other's lashing out.. She was alone in the world and felt utterly unwanted. Vlad sent her to the Academy to further herself and rise above everyone else.. She roams the halls as an apparent bitch to all only to be hiding a true self beneath greatly wanting to reach out and be loved for who she once was in the world.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Music/ Running/Horseback Riding/Romantic Movies/Fencing/Gymnastics/Shopping/ Reading
✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Cheerleading ~ Pianist ~ Poetry ~ Fencing ~ Partying
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Strengths
Dance
Sword-Fighting

Fashion
Baking

Weaknesses
Animals
Making friends
Archery
Soccer

✮Fears✮
Being forever alone/ Small Spaces/ Death
✮Secrets✮
Has never been in love ~ Killed her true Father ~

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
( Open!! Feel free to PM Me! :D )
✮Family✮ Vladimer
✮Friends✮
Best Friend: Jeydon
Friends: Stella , Liberty, Lucy , Lucifer

✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
She finds herself with a crush on Warren since her Junior year. Though she has not told him because she really doesn't want to have herself turned down.
✮Enemies✮
Declan ~ Off and On . Alexiana

✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2.AP English
3.Control of Powers and Abilities
4. Alchemy
5.Calculus
6.Piano Lab
7.PE
8. AP Biology
9.History and Science of Supernatural Beings and Creatures

✮Extra Curricular✮
Cheerleading ~ Horseback Riding
✮Other✮
Has the ability to create and control any elemental ability involving Ice or Water magic elements
Blood Manipulation
Manipulative/ Hypnotic Gaze Ability
Can speak , French , Japanese and Italian

Nearly more powerful than Vladimer himself
S E C O N D A R Y
C H A R A C T E R S
jeff_bridges_actor_musician.jpg

Name
Lord Vladimer Davenport

Ethnicity
French/ Romanian

Relation to Character
Adoptive Father/ Mentor

Occupation
CEO of Davenport Trading Co.

Personality

Cruel , Ruthless , Cold , Judgmental , Over Superior Demeanor and Heartless at times.
Other
Overprotective of Nyxan and allows few to be near her or develop a bond of any form of love with her.

Unlimited hidden abilities only displayed when needed
High Arc Vamprye Noble

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: QUEENIE
Also just wanted to add on , Please do feel free to ask me for relationships with my character... Promise I don't bite!

I usually have that issue in group rp's of not being able to have any relationships develop...

On another note... I don't have a School Period Schedule so I left that blank for the time being.

Awh, if Shayla's here then I have to join~

• Love
Reactions: QUEENIE and Ghostie
Okay, so @Shayla I feel like she could be friends with Lucifer, Warren, and Lucy. Warren is my only free guy that doesn't have a possible relationship, but that is just a note if you wanted to take a look at his CS, page 10 if you do. Lucy is I think on 7 or maybe 8, and than Lucifer on 4.

Awh...My Terror is here! Yes... You must join us...

@Autumn_Burns_Red

I checked them out and I do agree that Lucy and Lucifer would be perfect friends for Nyxan and I love Warren's character!

Okay! Thanks! :)

No problem at all! :)

Keep in touch too because I am going to make another guy this weekend, can't decide if he is going to be a sweetheart or a badass

Status
Not open for further replies.