Ghost Isle Boarding School

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Love
Reactions: Ghostie
:D So does anyone want relationships with my characters?

tumblr_n8bhcgFrCE1rk60zco1_500.jpg

✮Name✮
Josette Malcom
✮Nickname(s)✮
Josie, Jo, Jojo
✮Age and Birthday✮
June 7th | 17
✮Grade✮
Senior
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Lesbian
✮Position✮
Popular - Jock
✮Race✮
Hedgewitch
✮Part-time job✮
Bookstore Clerk
Flower-break.png

✮Eye Color✮
Naturally Dark Brown
When using magic
✮Hair Description✮
Naturally Dark Brown | Dyed Blond | Dreaded
✮Height✮
5'9"
✮Weight✮
155 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Nose ring
Earring
✮Marks✮
Tattoo sleeve with various big cats
Dark blueish green birthmark
Four silver gems between her eyebrows
✮Health Ailments✮
n/a
✮Personality✮
Josette is a chatty and outgoing person. She's always excited about something and she loves to pump people up. She's one of those people who get excited about exercising and the local gym is their second home. She's not a complete hippie but her lifestyle is pure due to her race, and she often suggests that people go her way if their life is sucky. (Unfortunately most of her friends are supernaturals who have strict diets). Josette also tends to tip toe around humans and doesn't hang out with them much because she sees them as weak and easily breakable. She also knows that her lifespan is much longer than theirs and doesn't date them because of it. That being said, she doesn't actively avoid humans, she just keeps them at arms length.
✮History✮
Josette was born to a witch mother and a shaman father, so she was raised around magic constantly and never really got that close to humans until her youngest cousin, Asa was born. When Asa was became of playing age, Josette was immediately made to interact with him and his sister, and at first that was fine, because like Asa, Josette assumed that he cousin was a latent witch. However when it was revealed in their teenager years that he was just a human, Josette began to distance herself from him a bit. She started doing her own thing and carving her own path in life. She joined multiple sports teams around the neighborhood and she became proficient in soccer. Her parents sent her to Ghost Isle because her cousins were already going and they thought that family should stick together whenever possible.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Gum
Sour Candy
White chocolate
Fighting
Challenges

Regular Chocolate
Potato Chips
Humans (they make her uncomfortable)
Fairy Tales

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Competing
Video Games
Hiking
Rock Climbing
Healing and Providing council to Animals/Plants
Reading
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Kickboxing
MMA
High Stamina

Short Distance Runner
Her cocky attitude
Her aversion to humans
✮Fears✮
Her secret being revealed
Cows
✮Secrets✮
One time she was dating a human and when her powers still unstable and she accidentally cursed them into a coma. The human is still in the coma to this day.

Flower-break.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
PM ME or just tell me here!
✮Family✮

Jessica Malcom - Mother
Dale Malcom - Father
Kia Perkins - Cousin
Aziza Perkins - Cousin
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Extra Curricular✮

Soccer Team
Softball Team
Volleyball Team
✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. Chemistry
3. World History
4. Phys Ed
5. Creative Writing
6. English Honors
7. Home Ec
8. Trigonometry
9. History and Science of Supernatural Beings
✮Other✮

7OXHIWvfRgE.jpg

✮Name✮
Kia Perkins
✮Nickname(s)✮
Key
✮Age and Birthday✮
December 22nd / 18
✮Grade✮
Senior
✮Gender✮
Female
✮Sexuality✮
Pansexual
✮Position✮
Alternative - Goth
✮Race✮
Tempestarii (Weather Witch)
✮Part-time job✮
Ghost Isle Radio Show Host
Page_Break_287x78.png

✮Eye Color✮
Obsidian
White when using magic
✮Hair Description✮
Shaved at the sides | Dreaded on top | Naturally Black
✮Height✮
5'8"
✮Weight✮
140 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Plugs
Nose Ring
✮Marks✮
Tear drop shaped dot between eyebrows
Blueish birthmark
✮Health Ailments✮
Insomnia
✮Personality✮
Kia is a perpetually nonchalant and somewhat reserved person. When she isn't with her friends she tends to keep to herself and she doesn't get involved in issues that don't involve her. She has a habit of being insensitive and straight to the point because she can't read the mood and she doesn't pick up on other people's feelings. That being said, she isn't intentionally abrasive, shes just a little socially inept. When it comes to interacting with her significant other (when she has one), she can be very sweet and will go the extra mile to let them know that she cares.
✮History✮
Kia was born as the oldest child to her witch mother and human father. From a young age, Kia displayed an affinity for weather based magic, like her mother and so her mother trained her to control her powers. However, tempestariis are supposed to form a deep connection with nature and people, but Kia could only form a connection with nature. Part of her wanted to connect with people, but for some reason she couldn't so her powers became a little off balanced and she developed insomnia. This affliction made her perpetually grumpy and she began to spend time alone, and would sometimes lash out at her parents and younger sibling. Her parents worried that she would never be able to fully control her powers and be faced with a life of solitude, sent her to Ghost Isle so she could try to connect with others.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Cats [L]
Thunderstorms [L]
Snowstorms [L]
Steak [L]
Kebabs [L]
Making Jewelry [L]

Annoying people [D]
Unnecessarily loud people [D]
Having her things stolen/broken [D]
Hunting dogs [D]
Witch Hunters [D]
✮Hobbies/[T]alents✮
Making Jewelry
Summoning Rain [T]
Ballet
Nature Walks
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Her affinity to nature
Horrible People skills [W]
Long distance runner
Not fast [W]
✮Fears✮
Her addiction being discovered.
Never controlling her powers
Being hated by Asa
✮Secrets✮
Has an addiction to melatonin pills​

Page_Break_287x78.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
PM ME or tell me here!
✮Family✮

Mike Perkins - Father
Aysa Perkins - Mother
Aziza Perkins - Little sister
Josette Malcom - Cousin
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Extra Curricular✮

Journalism Club
Nature Club
✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. AP Physics
3. Sociology
4. Journalism
5. Global Economics
6. English Lit
7. Astronomy
8. AP Calculus
✮Other✮

tumblr_lrw8t7Dk6o1qmk8l2o1_500.jpg

✮Name✮
Asa Perkins
✮Nickname(s)✮
Ace
✮Age and Birthday✮
April 23rd / 15
✮Grade✮
Sophomore
✮Gender✮
Androgynous
Prefers male pronouns
✮Sexuality✮
Gay
✮Position✮
Random
✮Race✮
Human

page_break.png

✮Eye Color✮
Grey
✮Hair Description
Naturally Black | Dyed Green-Blue Gradient | Dreaded
✮Height✮
5'7"
✮Weight✮
133 lbs
✮Piercings✮
Nose ring
✮Marks✮
Pinkish birth mark
✮Health Ailments✮
Asthma
✮Personality✮
Asa is a social butterfly with a bit of a sassitude problem. He often clashes with those who are rude and ignorant and makes it his mission to 'educate' them. He can be a bit petty with his unwillingness to forgive others, but he's a very loyal friend. He protects his loved ones and when they're down he does his best to bring them up. He's a bit of a social butterfly, who makes friends based on common interests and personality traits not positions. If you ask for his opinion, he's the type of friend that will tell you straight up what you did wrong and how you should fix it.
✮History✮
When Asa was born, there was a lot of confusion about his biological gender. He had both male and female parts, so he was deemed androgynous, however his parents raised him female because they thought he had inherited his mother's magic genes and was a witch like his older sister, Kia. However after a few years it became apparent that Asa was more male than female, because he never displayed any magical traits. This disappointed his mother for awhile, but she eventually got over it, however Asa was inconsolable. Being raised as a girl made him think that he was entitled to a magical affinity and whenever he never got one he was devastated. Pair that with gender identity issues and Asa became a bit of a shut in as a child. He was always consumed with jealousy when interaction with his sister and cousin, and he resented his mother for even having him.
It took a few years, but eventually Asa's confusion over his gender cleared up and he began to identify as a male. With this issue over he began to come out of his shell and socialize. He made lots of friends both human and supernatural, but never got over his desire to be inhuman.
When he found out about Ghost Isle, he begged his parents to send him there in hopes of achieving his ultimate goal of becoming a witch.
✮Likes/Dislikes✮
Magic
Horses
Candy
Swimming
Making Charms

Being Human
Witch Hunters
Being Mocked and Scrutinized
His sister (sometimes)
His cousin (sometimes)

✮Hobbies/Talents✮
Making Charms (He makes powerful charms, but only his family can imbue them with magic) (T)
Tarot Cards
Singing (T)
Beatboxing (T)
Creating Drinks
Photography
Film Documenting
✮Strengths/Weaknesses✮
Fortune Telling with Tarot Cards
Debating
Perseverance

His Jealousy
Not a fighter
Not very athletic
✮Fears✮
Never coming into his powers
Losing his family
Always being less than
✮Secrets✮
He sometimes gets so jealous of his sister that he cuts up her clothes and breaks her jewelry.
He once ate a can of cat food because he wanted to know what it tasted like. (It was good)
He stole his cousin's rune charm, and sleeps with it under his bed hoping that it will give him powers.​

page_break.png

✮RELATIONSHIPS✮
PM ME or tell me here!
✮Family✮

Mike Perkins - Father
Aysa Perkins - Mother
Kia Perkins - Older Sister
Josette Malcom - Cousin
✮Friends✮
✮Boyfriend/Girlfriend✮
✮Enemies✮
✮Extra Curricular✮

LGTB Club
Film Making Club
Photography Club
✮Schedule✮
1. Homeroom
2. American Lit
3. Geometry
4. Astronomy
5. Biology
6. Psychology
7. LSN
8. Latin II
✮Other✮

@Polystical I feel like Alexi and Stella would be friends with Josette

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I thought I would have enough time to finish Vinny today, but tomorrow I will just history and personalty mostly...sorry.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ you're almost done so it's okay!!! xD I feel like Liberty and Vinny would get along well

• Love
Reactions: Justin
:D So does anyone want relationships with my characters?
Jade: I feel like she, Kia, and Josette could be close friends. Than if you want she could also be friends with Asa, since she is the great (times like a hundred) granddaughter of Hecate, she might be able to help get Asa magic, if all goes right.

Evan: If feel like Evan wouldn't mind being friends with any of them!

Lucifer: Lucifer really wouldn't mind being friends with any of them as well.

I thought I would have enough time to finish Vinny today, but tomorrow I will just history and personalty mostly...sorry.
I feel like Lucifer and Jade could be friends with him! :)

Reactions: Mundane Monster
xD, I was just thinking that. Well let's make that happened will add them in cs tomorrow.^^

• Love
Don't have too much fun without me guys~ I will have more charities up when I get back

@IceQueen how long will you be on vacation? xD Have fun!

Will do, I think Lucifer is for sure going to be open!

Awesome! I will post while I wait in the lines at Disney

• Love
@IceQueen I think Geo and Liberty should have be bitter enemies haha xD

They should be

Name: Helen Black

Appearance:

Kni2wl3.jpg

(Like this, but translucent)

Birthday: August 5th

Freshman

Female

Pansexual

Position: Random

Race: Ghost (Was a witch in life)

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 160 lbs

Piercings and Marks: None

Health Ailments: Does being dead count?

Personality: Helen is a laid-back California surfer chick to the core. She doesn't get in a bunch of fights and just tries to get along with everyone. She's pretty smart, but doesn't get the top grades because she doesn't spend much time studying.

Bio: Helen is the latest in a very long line of witches. Family lore has the Blacks' lineage going back to several mythological figures like Isis, Ishtar, and Circe, but nobody's really sure. In any case, until three weeks ago, she lived like any other young witch, working on learning her magic, going on dates, and counting down the days until she arrived at Ghost Isle.

Then came the car wreck. Riding with her mother on her way home from a shopping trip, the car slid and flipped in heavy rain. Helen wasn't wearing her seat belt and was thrown from the car. When she came to, she was in a pitch-black room. A voice boomed out through the darkness, saying "Stay or go. The choice is yours." Thinking that she would be returned to life, she said that she wanted to stay. There was a brilliant flash, and Helen returned, hovering over her body. It took her a few seconds to realize just what had happened, but she soon figured it out. That night, she appeared in front of her grieving parents, who were overjoyed at her return. She's still getting used to being dead, but she's working on controlling her new abilities.

Dislikes: Conflict, being alone

Strengths: Good memory, athletic

Weaknesses: Virtually no work ethic

Relationships: Open

Clubs: Math Club, and wants to get a Spellcasting Club started

1st Block: Homeroom

2nd Block: English

3rd Block: Free Period

4th Block: Spellcasting

5th Block: Math

6th Block: Biology

7th Block: Alchemy

8th Block: Art

9th Block: Supernatural History

Other: She can still cast spells like any other witch, but her magic isn't as strong as it was when she was alive. That said, she now has access to several ghost-only powers.

She still has her familiar, a black tomcat named Lucky that she charmed to be able to talk.

Last edited by a moderator:
@daird, maybe Jade could know Helen, because both are from a long line of witches.

So I changed Evan's Photo?

I will be joining too :3 the character sheet will be up tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.