Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC) 1 MORE FEMALE NEE

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh so I still have a ton of stuff to work on! Well, it's mostly just the schedules which are taking forever. I'm doing them at random, so I'm hoping that all of our characters have at least one or two people to interact with. If you don't see anyone you can interact with in your classes when I post the schedules, please tell me and I can try to re-work it and switch it around a bit

I think I might no someone who would want to join.
@Luxii @Heathen (haven't talk you in like a hell of a long time xD) @CelestialCellar (unless your way too busy), @B l u E s @Andy @CrystalTears(Maybe) @T E R R O R (i think you did the first one or something lol) @Wonderful Thing (I think you did the second try or something xD) @Stargazer @Yandere-Chan Some more if I can think of some lol.
I wish I could, but I'm traveling the world right now, and therefore cannot guarantee that I'll be active enough to join anything new. Thanks for thinking of me, though <3 <3

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Gah, I keep forgetting I have Kylie Jenner Medusa on the line. Sorry, I'll get her done around the weekend or something like that.

Ahh, shoot, I actually can't. Some stuff came up in my life and I won't really have the time like I thought I would. :< Sorry, and I hope this rp goes wonderfully!

Reactions: Raven
Um if I missed a lot sorry I kind of had a bad fall and broke a toe first broken bone actually probable. My whole foot is um bruised and well parents didn't want me walking much after school. I'll try and post this weekend if IC is out. If not I'll read what was missed OOC.

Your characters are still not done and I'm planning on starting soon! Think you can post without them being done? I can't wait anymore
I'm just going to play as Elliot can't think up char right now.

I'm just going to play as Elliot can't think up char right now.
I thought you had them all figured out? I will help if you need me to. I'm good at making characters considering I usually have 8 of them xD

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I thought you had them all figured out? I will help if you need me to. I'm good at making characters considering I usually have 8 of them xD
I had there names and their like race but that's it, I have been super busy with work and rl so even if you did help I still won't be able to put down what I want them to be like. Maybe in the rp they might come to me, since sometimes it works like that, so yeah.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
Is anyone ready to start this because I am?

• Useful
  • Love
Reactions: Bran and Brea
GUYS!!! IF I HAVE YOU GUYS DO YOUR CHARACTER SHEETS IN TABS AND TYPE UP THE CODING AND STUFF WITHOUT BRACKETS, DO YOU THINK YOU'LL REMEMBER TO PUT BRACKETS WHERE I SAY PUT THEM SO EVERYTHING WILL BE CODED CORRECTLY AND IN TABS?! I really hope that made sense ._. And brackets are these ---> [ ] in case you weren't sure. So like when I have the CS on there it'll be like
ADD BRACKETtabsADD BRACKET

Alright guys, so I'm making the new sign ups! I only ask that you don't change classes or anything because I've already done schedules and it doesn't matter anyway! xD I'll link it when I'm done!

Do you want them all in one post or one in each post again Ghostie?

Status
Not open for further replies.