2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, Modern, Supernatural,
Ghost Isle Boarding School
(THIS IS THE OOC THREAD ONLY. NO CHARACTER SHEETS HERE! ONLY OOC CONTENT PLEASE.)
mansion2-1-jpg.56345
Ghost Isle Boarding school is very... intriguing. Everyone dresses somewhat oddly but in all it's just like any other high school. Except for the fact that cameras are everywhere and there's a cemetery for the backyard. It's in the middle of nowhere and the students are angels, witches, vampires, outcasts and almost anything else you can think of. The people here keep to themselves and have to deal with being an angst-y, supernatural teen and keeping their lives in check. At Ghost Isle, supernaturals and hunters live and learn together in harmony, but recently some weird things have been going on. Supernaturals have been unexpectedly disappearing and out of nowhere, the school went from being a very successful high school to one almost about to be closed down. Can the students of Ghost Isle save the school and themselves from going extinct?

Hello new and returning students! Welcome to the one and only Ghost Isle Boarding School where we offer the chance to meet and befriend people of diversity, whether they be vampire, ghosts, humans, angels, witches or more! We are all looking forward to meeting all of you and cannot wait to see you at our orientation! Remember, all students are required to live on campus and you will get your schedules and room numbers at orientation!
♚Headmistress Bridges

Rules

~Sign Up and OOC Rules~
  • I am the GM, and my word is final. I make the rules. My Co-Gm is @Gorgeous♠Chaos What we say goes
  • I enforce the rules, and I do have the power to kick you out. That being said, I will do my best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. I am actually pretty nice!
  • Basic rule, I have a character Skeleton for a reason, please use it. It's not fun when I have to look for information that may or may not be there.
  • Please, for this rp, USE REAL PICTURES.
  • Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character. We have to make sure that each character is up to code.
  • Please flesh out the characters, I like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things.
  • Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by other. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
  • There is a 6 character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is two.
  • Please make ALL your character sheets on a different post as I have on the SIGNUPS page. Preferably one after another if you already have a planned number of characters you'd like to make. If you decide later on that you want another character and you only have 4 then go ahead and make another one on another page. I hope that made sense.
  • Have fun~

~IC Rules~
  • I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are everything that I wanted my rules to be.
  • Try not to go to far without me posting, I hate feeling left behind.
  • Please try to post a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writers block or something, just tell us real fast so we don't think you're not trying.)
  • YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
  • Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!
  • Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person. If you have actually read all the rules, please put "I wanna be a chicken nugget" at the bottom of your CS IN ALL CAPS. And make it fancy or colorful or something c:
  • Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell checker if you don't know English very well. There is an exception though, when your Character is actually texting!
  • GRAMMAR! Now one of my pet peeves is having people who spell things shorthanded. It doesn't matter to me if there are a few mistakes here
  • Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
  • As this is an OPEN AGE roleplay, so please if something gets to that "stage of romance" fade to black.
  • This one goes with the first one, no automatic hits. It kind of sucks when someone just hits you in the face over and over and then throws you off the building without you being able to do anything, like a dummy. Don't do it
  • No god moding. Everyone hates it, especially me. We don't have much physical interaction such as fighting in this roleplay, but it can happen, so don't have your character instantly knock someone twice their size out and come out unscathed.

Reactions: Brea
I'm interested! I've taken a look at sign ups thread and the cast list tab in hopes of answering this question, but I can't seem to find it. So, I guess I'll just ask: Do you have a certain list of 'monsters' for us to pick from? Or do we just choose whatever?

I'm interested! I've taken a look at sign ups thread and the cast list tab in hopes of answering this question, but I can't seem to find it. So, I guess I'll just ask: Do you have a certain list of 'monsters' for us to pick from? Or do we just choose whatever?
You can just choose whatever.

Thought I'd let you guys know that I need 8 hunters so you guys should tell me if you're interested in being a secret hunter.

I'm not sure, this has been restarted a lot

Thought I'd let you guys know that I need 8 hunters so you guys should tell me if you're interested in being a secret hunter.
I might be interested. Would these hunters be supernatural too? Or...?

@IceQueen I know, I know. I have like a legitimate plot and stuff now, so I am really hoping we can get it somewhere this time

@Brea nope just human hunters

Unfortunately I'm gonna have to decline. It sucks cause the last two times this was pretty good even though it didn't get too far, but I'm in a lot of roleplays right now and school starts back up so I don't think I'll have the time.

Sorry Ya'll. Have fun with the new plot!

Okay, @Little_Ghost98 , these are my reservations please:

• Vampire - Popular - Male - Leader of Drama Club - Face Claim: Max Thieriot
  • Hunter - No-Groups - Female - Face Claim: Cher Lloyd
  • Demon - Alternative - Female - Face Claim: Marie Avgeropoulos

Hmm, I'll have to think about it also. I'm kinda in the same boat as huntress right now, but I'll try to make some cherries for this one (will probably keep the same ones actually), so I might rejoin. I'll see how much time top he first few days back in class leave me to be productive in the row I'm already in, and go from there.

(Also, ghost, did you see my pm?)

I will bring my characters back into play I think...

Reservations:
~ Incubbi & Succubi Twins: Populars ~ Jock and Popular ~ Male and Female ~ Faceclaims: Gaspard Ulliel and Marilhéa Peillard
~ Demi-God ~ Rebel Queen ~ Female ~ Faceclaim: Hailee Steinfeld
~ Siren/Demon Hybrid ~ Rebel ~ Female ~ Faceclaim: Josephine Nicole
~ Vampire ~ Popular ~ Cheerleader Co-Captain ~ Female ~ Faceclaim: Kat Graham

That's all for me!

Just a thing I noticed: There is a History section for classes in the CS, but are no History classes listed in the class list post.

Just a thing I noticed: There is a History section for classes in the CS, but are no History classes listed in the class list post.
I forgot to take it out. There are no history classes

• Useful
Reactions: Brea
@Little_Ghost98 Would it be possible that I could make an alt. hunter?

@Little_Ghost98 I'm sure you saw, but I just wanted to let you know I posted all my characters in the sign up thread and they are waiting to be accepted.

@Brea @UnboundDestiny I want all of the hunters to be related in some way so it's a family thing I guess if you would

Status
Not open for further replies.