Ghost Isle Boarding School (OOC) 1 MORE FEMALE NEE

Status
Not open for further replies.
What new thread!?

Ok so I brought Cara and Saphira back for the new one and I brought Saphira back hoping someone would interact with the dragon girl.

Ok so I brought Cara and Saphira back for the new one and I brought Saphira back hoping someone would interact with the dragon girl.
Keaton wouldn't mind being her friend, and same with Warren, Jade

With both girls or just Saphira or just Cara

With both girls or just Saphira or just Cara
I was referring to Saphria since you said that you hope she would get interactions this time. Also Cara could be friends with Jade and Warren if you would like. And does both your girls already have romantic interests?

Cara is open to both girls and boys and Saphira is just into guys, that's to say they are open for romantics

Reactions: HEX
Cara is open to both girls and boys and Saphira is just into guys, that's to say they are open for romantics
I'll check them out and see which one pf my guys might be interested. I'll PM you.

Do you think Cara and Warren would be good together?

Edit: I forgot I said I would Pm you...

I um haven't had time to add my character on teh new thread so sorry. IDK if he ever will make it... I um have a test Tuesday which is the ACT test and a math test Monday. I'm going to try and do something tonight maybe tomrrow but no promises. Sorry again...

GUYS! HOW YA DOIN? :3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Brea
GUYS! HOW YA DOIN? :3
Still having to ready for like who know how many test... So so sorry... Sat this weekend Tuesday was ACT. Hopefully after this weekend I can do whatever it was I was needing to do. *can't seem to remember atm*

Well I was gonna try and find my CS to repost this week. But I am not sure I'll be able to do the RP anymore actually I'm afraid. My dad kind of got mad Friday saying I am on the computer, phone, tablet or sometimes two at once. Yes I've done all of that but's an hour before bed when I finish homework and is hour before bed when I finish most nights so I take a break. Then the chores my brother is suppose to do half. But apparently me being on at all must be an issue therefore I'll be on iwaku even less than I already am... So I can't take on any more RPs and will have to drop a few it seems.

I'm sorry but I think this will have to be one if I can't get the CS up at all this week that is. I'll try and let you know by this coming weekend for sure though.

I'm afraid I will have to drop my nerd from doing the RP.....

I'm still making a low grade in a class.... And haven't been on at all really. Yes this is Easter break but after I probable won't be on hardly at all again except here and there... I'm gonna keep a few been going RPs all basically 1x1 and only maybe three groups one is mine. And two have started/been going and are simply slow and my pace it seems or well for now. Where I have a chance to keep up after break. Sorry guys was hoping to maybe join. IDK if I even missed the IC or not too now that I think about it. So yeah... Sorry again but afraid real life has it where I'm basically only doing homework. I actually have some over break.

Status
Not open for further replies.