Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Nah bruh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yeah, it's starting to get really crowded." Helen looked out at the motley group of girls unpacking their gear, trying to get the measure of them. The siren and the angel seemed nice enough, but the doll unnerved her slightly and having her dorm with a nightmare was just a disaster waiting to happen. Really, pairing up someone who eats souls to survive with someone who's nothing but soul?! That's like letting the fox sleep in the henhouse!

Knowing that this was a topic that had to be discussed, if only to give her peace of mind, Helen gave the nightmare a nod. "Listen, I'm fine with who and what you are, but I need to ask a favor of you. If you get hungry, let me know so I can steer clear. It's just that if you eat my soul, well... that's all I am, and I'd rather like to keep existing, thank you very much."

@IceQueen

• Love
Reactions: Justin

~ Claudia V. Greyson - Rebel Demi God ~

Claudia had been maneuvering her cell back into her back pocket when she heard her name erupt in a loud echo down the hall. She only had to glance up for but a mere moment as she saw Cara running towards her. She braced herself as she opened her arms wide as Cara crashed straight into them. She all but laughed as she rocked slightly on the heel of her boots as she hugged her tightly." I take it my favorite cuz missed me?? I'm just damn glad your the first face I was able to see about here!" With that she stepped back as she draped her arm playfully over her Cuz's shoulder as she began to walk down the halls with her as she every now and than glanced into the open doormroom's as her gaze flickered back to Cara." Now... You going to tell me what you have been up to and do I have to deal with any other hotheaded demi god's like us?" With a playful grin she continued to walk her way Cara.

@Poisoned Rose - Cara

JgkE5IR.jpg
"Yeah, whatever." Vinny stopped paying attention to his new "roomies", they were a bunch of idiot losers. He was still looking over some outfits, when he felt his phone buzz. He sat on his bed, he saw that the text came from Libby. He groaned a little, he knew that she would want to wear pink. He rolled his eyes, the only thing he had that was pink, was a nice new shirt his mother bought him. Just like Libby, Vinny's mother loved the color pink. "You're lucky you're so cute. Fine, I'm sending you a pic of what I'm wearing. Unless you have a better look." He text messaged her the pic of the outfit. He sat there waiting for her reply.

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @Juralyn @Autumn_Burns_Red

1Ta6nf4.jpg
Lunah looked down at her dress, it WAS a bit Promy. "Oh! I know." Giving another twirl, this time she was in a beautiful one shoulder bejeweled purple dark wine mini dress. "Well, now I have my look ready." She would have to ACTUALLY get ready later tonight, but at least she had her outfit. Changing back to her casual outfit, she made the dress appear on her bed. "Knowing you Libby, Vinny will give in." While Libby was in the middle of text messaging Vinny, Lunah went over to Nyxan. "So, Nyx who's this special someone, you mentioned before? I didn't forget that quick." She smirked at her best friend.

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @Shayla

7cb01FF.jpg
Patrick smiled at Jeydon, he seemed like a nice guy. "Well, it's nice to meet you, Jeydon and Axel." When Jeydon asked for his and Axel's advice about a girl he wanted to ask out, Patrick almost started to laugh. "Well, when it comes to girls, I'm the wrong guy, but I can tell you that if you're just upfront and confident, then hopefully she'll want to talk to you too. Everyone loves confidence, no matter who it is." He gave a giant grin Jeydon's way.

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @IceQueen

Bcq2Khn.jpg
Plastica was use to people staring at her, but at least most people had the decency to not make it so obvious. She sat on the edge of her bed, starting to unpack. If this was how it was going to be, Plastica would rather sleep outside then with this bunch. When the ghost girl started to talk to the nightmare girl, Plastica just smirked...maybe it wasn't going to be a boring year after all. "Okay, so you all know my name...but what are yours?" Her doll eyes glittered in the Sun coming from the window.

Interaction(s): @daird @IceQueen @UnboundDestiny @Katrina Iceheart

Ari
The cat tilted his head to the side, he wasnt accustomed to being ignored. He rolled onto his back on the floor near Vinny's bed and stared at the ceiling, unblinkingly. His position made it pretty difficult to move around without stepping on him as he absently scratched his bare stomach. He yawned, and his eyes drifted shut, then he was suddenly fast asleep on the not particularly comfortable floor.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Sibyl
She turned away from her new roomie and started outlining a study schedule in her mind as she went to her bed and pulled out her planner. "hmm" she murmered, not enough hours in the day but she would figure it out.​

• Love
☯~Angel~☯
Angel looked over at the Ghost, and gave her a warm smile. "Oh, don't worry about that. I usually don't seek out others. Usually." She said, pressing her fingers together. "I have someone collect souls for me so that I don't get tempted to eat everyone around me. And to be honest, it's hard to take a soul with no body." She said, being brutally honest. If they wanted to be honest, then she was going to. Looking over at the doll, she smiled. "Well, if you couldn't hear, my name is Angel." She said, smiling at her before continuing to unpack.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Katrina Iceheart @daird @UnboundDestiny
-|Axel|-
Axel smiled and fist bumped his friend, smiling. "Yeah, I really am, but it's going to be fun." He said, tapping his hand on his leg before his other roommate came in. Smiling at Patrick, he laughed softly. "I don't bite much, I promise." He said, smiling and exposing his canines. He looked over at his friend and held his shoulders. "Just be yourself. Wait, what did she look like?" He asked him, looking at him seriously. If he fell for Cora, he was going to kill him. That girl had ruined a lot of things for others.
@Little_Ghost98 @Shattered♦Secrets™

:~:Aria:~:
Aria smiled as the other girl mentioned Stella being her cousin. Raising an eyebrow as Stella messed up, almost saying girlfriend. I mean, that what they were, friends that were girls. Last time she had seen her she was strait as a stick, so she just chewed her own lip, smiling at Olivia. "Nice to meet you." She said, giggling slightly. "I am guessing you guys don't get along, most family doesn't."
@Little_Ghost98

~:Geo:~
Geo sighed as she left her room. She was stuck rooming with a bunch of popular bitches who cared about hair more than anything else. Scoffing quietly, she pulled her case higher up on her shoulder as she walked out towards the cemetery. Sure, it was creepy, and most angels and such avoided such a place, but it was one of the only places to be alone. Taking a seat on a concrete ledge next to a tree, she set down her case and slowly pulled out her cello and started tuning it.

Xiomara Alvarez
Outfit

Silver-divider.png

Tagged: @T E R R O R
Mentioned: Layla Nightterror, Rosalie Lovett, Mirabelle Llewellyn and Alysette Croft
Xiomara nodded and dropped the subject of scoping Caspian out for Dakota out of respect for her friend. But if they did end up together, she was going to have a little chat with Caspian about his preferences. Nobody was going to screw Dakota over and make it out in one piece.
Xiomara didn't stay to chat with Crake, even having to endure their 'close encounter' was a bit much for her and she ate raw meat for a living. As soon as they got their assignment, she skimmed them quickly.

Her classes she didn't give a crap about, her sleeping arrangement however..."Hm...I've got that goth vampire Layla, the half siren half demon girl, Rosalie, the demi god siren Mirabelle and Athena's kid, Alysette. Ugh, I don't know, Kota, I might go into that dorm and you might never see me again because I've committed murder suicide." She muttered. Alysette and Rosalie she could deal with, maybe even become friendly aquaintances with them. But the other two...She'd have to keep herself in check because she could see them making her lose her temper and going postal.

"Who'd you get?" She asked, glancing over at his papers. "And please tell me we have some classes together." She said, showing him her schedule.​

Reactions: T E R R O R
Cara and Mirabelle Llewellyn
Cara gave a smile, her and Claudia were inseparable as kids and it still stands today. "I can sense other demon gods around the school not hard considering our parentage. I know that there is an Ares kid here and Eros." She fumbled awkwardly with her phone while mumbling, "stultus technology." (Stupid technology in latin.) She frowned and managed to lead Claudia to Mira's room. "Look who's here little sis." The blonde girl let Aly go and proceeded to pounce on her big cousin."Ubi te familia? " (basically where have you been family? In latin) Mira then released Claudia and smoothed out her aqua blue waist high skirt and collared whitell silk shirt. Ever the proper one in public was Mirabelle, Cara could not have been bothered with such formalities hell she was in shorts and a tank like she really cared. The more she thought about it the more she groaned the stupid party she would change into something 'decent'. Mira however already looked ready in her own way.

Christian Llewellyn
Chris decided he might as well head back and get ready for the party. He stood up water dripping from his hair down to his feet; with one shake he dislodged all of the water off him when Jade was no longer in the room. He smiled Jade was cool and beautiful he wanted to know more about Hecate's granddaughter. With a flick of his wrist all the water went back into the pool and he headed back to his dorm which he shared with Warren, Mat and Mike. He opened the door and went to the trunk at the foot of his bed and got a Sea green Polo out and a pair of jeans before heading to the shared bathroom and changing. He opened the door back up."I'm Christian just call me Chris though. I hope I wasn't to rude just now." He ran a hand through his brown hair absently like he did when he was nervous.

Saphira Blue
(Omit her falling and why will no one interact with her?!)
Saphira made her way back to the dorms she had already showered now she just needed to put on appropriate clothes for a party. She banged her head on the door before opening it and going to her stuff. She was not use to being around others much.
(No one is interacting with her so I don't know what to do with her)

Rebekah pulled a book from her bag quickly. It was Maximum Ride book 3, and Bek was rereading the series. She wanted to move to the next one quickly and get to the newest one. She'd probably sit by the exit of the dorms and read until everyone was done packing. She sat down and placed the book in front of her to answer Plastica' s question.
"I'm Rebekah Mavis. I dunno if it matters but I'm 3/4 human 1/4 siren. My powers aren't as potent as a real siren' s and I don't plan on using them much."
She said it as if clarifying she wasn't a threat at all. Though it wasn't entirely true, as she was a natural fighter. Never being caught, she had been threatened at her human school by many people. Her first audacious move was slapping the school asshole. Then, she beat a guy who had had years of hand to hand combat sports. The thing was, they had both messed with her friends
but she herself had never been bullied or had ruining rumors spread about her. If she almost did, she didn't really care at all and it died off.
She was also tempted to say she was new and a sophomore, but that info was gossip ammo and she knew it. She didn't want to prove her dominance at this school. She rather wanted to make lasting friendships here. She hoped most everyone in the dorm was willing to open up throughout the year. and that no one would die.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @IceQueen @daird @UnboundDestiny

Liberty Oliver - The Bitchy Mermaid

Liberty smiled when she saw that VIncent texted her back. Lunah was right about him giving in and he did agree to wear pink. The outfit he had planned was nice but she had a better one in mind. "OMG he said he'll wear pink!" She giggled and texted him back. -'Awh yay! Thank you Vinny <3 I think you should wear this outfit instead. It'll look great on you and the tie just ties it all together. (: No pun intended! XoXo Libby!" She looked up from texting, not messing up a single word although she wasn't looking at her phone. "Yeah Nyx, who is this special someone? I kinda heard you talking about him earlier, but I was in my own world a bit so I didn't say anything." She looked at Nyxan.

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe & Lunah Carrington
|| @Shayla - Nyxan Davenport ||

Jeydon Moore - The Jock Human
[bimg=fright|no-lightbox][/bimg]
Jeydon nodded as Patrick and Axel gave him advice about how to talk to the girl. He didn't know her name, but he did know that she was one of the most gorgeous girls he had ever met. He looked up at Axel when he asked what she looked like. "Oh man she was stunning, and like different ya know? She wore black skinny jeans and boots, and she had greenish-teal hair. Do either of you know her?" He looked at Patrick and Axel, hoping one of them could tell him the girls' name.

Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel Johnson || @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Patrick Vanderpump

Stella Chase & Oliver Kolten

Oliver smiled and took Ariane's hand kissing it gently. "The pleasure is all mine." She chuckled a little bit. The two cousins looked at each other simultaneously and laughed when they heard Aria say, "I am guessing you guys don't get along, most family doesn't." They had samily that hated to be around each other and always faked a smile when they were around each other; however, that was definitely not them. Olivia and Stella were cousins, but they were also best friends. "Oh no Aria, we get along pretty well. We're like two peas in a pod." She smiled. "Yeah, best friends, sisters from other misters... Except we're cousins." Oliver's voice trailed off.

Interactions: @IceQueen - Ariane Kiotanobi ||

Attachments

• img-thing (1).jpg
    img-thing (1).jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 82
  • 10252014-SkylarKergil-JuliaLuckettPhotography-86.jpg
    10252014-SkylarKergil-JuliaLuckettPhotography-86.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 0
  • RubyRose_OITNB4.png
    RubyRose_OITNB4.png
    279.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 11106310_805732082836120_1054117938_n.jpg
    11106310_805732082836120_1054117938_n.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 80
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
-|Axel|-
Axel sighed as he started to describe the girl, and he wiped his forehead. "Thank god. Her name's with Geo, she doesn't talk much, but don't let it discourage you. She doesn't really talk to anyone besides Alexi." He said, shaking his head. "Thank god it's not Cora, or we would all be doomed." He grumbled. "Go ahead and go find her. She is mostly hanging around alone."
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Little_Ghost98

:~:Aria:~:
Ariane looked at them and smiled. "Well that's great! it means we should all get along." She said, sliding off the bed and looking at them. "It is really nice to meet someone who is so important to Stella. We were friends a long time ago, so we have just been catching up a bit."
@Little_Ghost98

~ Claudia V. Greyson - Rebel Demi God ~

Claudia shot a smile back to Cara. She to could feel her senses taking great notice of the other Demi God's scattered about.. Now , when she heard talk of a child of Ares her interest was instantly lit. Sounded like a fun person to toy with and see precisely how he acted." Well your the only around here who know's I've even returned to Ghost Isle's.. Doubt anyone here will go recalling little me." She at that grinned brightly as she wandered along at Cara's side into another room only to hear Cara alert Mira to her arrival. Claudia knew all to well to brace herself for impact and as expected Mira pounced her as she caught her securely in her grasp." Well , Hello there to you too , Kiddo." Claudia gave her a white smile at her words as she whispered in Greek to her." Kai emena mou eleipses." Which in Greek meant " I missed you too." Mira released her at that as she watched a few girls rifling around through dresses as her brow quirked in suspicion as she turned to her cousins." Is there a party tonight? I have so been in need of one of those lately , studying and being bad has become a bit of a slow down.. Also means I would have to go about getting all gussied up." She pondered that last bit.. She wasn't all to used to it but she could manage for that case alone.

@Poisoned Rose ~ Cara and Mira Llewellyn

~ Nyxan Davenport - Vamprye Queen Bee ~

Nyxan gave her girls a nod as she lifted the creamed white lace mini from her bed and crossed over to hang it on the hook of the closet. Her attention was lifted again when she found herself cornered by a slyly smirking Lunah and a curious gaze lit against Libby's features. She all but sighed as she bit her lower lip ever so slightly before turning on the heel of her shoe's to face them. She had never really told them about it because she didn't want to sound childish or silly even with it being genuine... I mean she was 4,000 year's old and you'd think to a girl like her it would be easy to say." If I go telling you girls you best keep it as hushed as the graveyard... You so won't be able to go helping in this area as much as I wish you could." She took a small breath as her lips parted before bringing her gaze to them." It's Warren..Warren Justice , alright?" She glanced to them with a small smile and held her hand up quickly to answer the next question before it was asked." And ever since I attended here it had always been him and not any other guys , chicka's." Nyxan looked between the two unsure how they would take it or go about it... All she knew is that they would go plotting something whether they told her or not.

"Helen Black, ghost of a witch." Helen gave a slight nod to the group of girls. There were some interesting personalities out here, that was for sure. "If anyone ever needs potions or talismans, you know who to call." Helen didn't mind offering her powers to help others, it was just who she was. Plus, she'd found that back home, nothing bonded her with her witch peers faster than casting spells together. Perhaps something similar would happen here.

~Kellin- Semi-popular siren angel of awesomeness~
Kellin smiled at Gen's response, glad she was able to figure it all out. "Yeah, it can really be confusing on people's first days here." He chuckled, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, not knowing yet it was a twitter alert from the school, informing him he had a change in dorms. He slid his phone out with his free hand, reading the new arrangements with a smile on his face. Then he turned to Kali, squeezing her hand slightly before saying "I'm gonna go get my stuff sorted in my dorm, you should get to know your dorm mates, and I'm sure you'll get along great with Gen." He smiled, letting go of Kali's hand and giving her a goodbye kiss on the cheek before heading off to his dorm room. He was glad to see his stuff had been moved, resting on the wall outside of the door. He grabbed the handle of his suitcase, opening the dorm door and walking in with his stuff. "Hey guys, guess I'm dorming with you three this year." He said to Jeydon, Axel and Patrick, throwing his luggage on the last bed.

@Shayla @Little_Ghost98 @Shattered♦Secrets™ @IceQueen

JgkE5IR.jpg
Vinny smirked at the text, he wasn't really a tie guy, but for Libby he would suffer with a smile. "Okay, bring the outfit to my dorm room, maybe you can help me put it on ;)." He sent the message and threw his phone on the bed. When he moved his foot, he felt the cat boy under his leg. "What the fuck, aye move!" He kicked the boy aside, he was starting to get annoyed. Vinny got soo mad that fire, literally started to brim from his ears. He closed his eyes and thought about skinning the boy, which made him smile.

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @Juralyn

1Ta6nf4.jpg
Lunah couldn't believe what came out of Nyxan's mouth, she screamed with glee. "I knew you liked him, guess you're going to be his new Teacher's Pet." Lunah made an apple appear in her hand, smirking and making the apple vanish in a puff of purple smoke. She already had a plan to get Warren and Nyxan together at the party...even if Nyx didn't want her to get involved. Speaking of the party, she got a text from Alexi...God knows how she got her number. She wanted Lunah's help with the party...meet her where!? Lunah text messaged her back..."Cemetery...really? I'll be there in a bit." Putting her phone in her purse, she smiled at her girls. "I have...something to do. See you two later, Loves." She hugged and gave both girls a kiss on the cheek, her platinum blonde hair bouncing out the door.

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @Shayla

7cb01FF.jpg
Patrick listened to Jeydon and Axel talk about Geo. "I have never had a full on conversation with her, but she seems like a pretty laid back girl. Go for it!" He grinned at Jeydon, hoping the best for him. Patrick didn't know Cora much, but he has heard many rumors about the girl...Axel was dead on about her. He turned to the opening door, and another guy came into the room. He had a different style then the other two boys, which could be good...maybe. "Well, hopefully we can all become quick friends." His phone buzzed, it was from Alexi. He loved party planning. "I'll meet you there, Chicka!!!!!" He looked back to his roomies, "I'll talk to you three later." He smiled at them and made his way to the...Cemetery.

Interaction(s): @Little_Ghost98 @IceQueen @UnboundDestiny

Bcq2Khn.jpg
Plastica ignored the rudeness of the Nightmare girl...she could bitch her out later. When Helen said she was a witch, Plastica beamed inside. "Your a ghost, AND a witch? Nice! I know Voodoo Magic, my mum taught me it. I also know how to use possession on others, it's pretty cool taking over people's bodies...without them having control." She glared at Angel, then turned back to Helen. "So...do you know Voodoo? I mean a ghost who knows Voodoo would be super powerful."

Interaction(s): @IceQueen @daird

Last edited:
~:Geo:~
Geo sighed, continuing to tune her instrument when she got a small message on her phone. Alexi had sent out a text about setting up for the party, and she heaved a sigh. Sure, she would help out, and to be honest, she needed someone to talk to so she could spill out all her damn emotions about these bitchy girls in her room. Sure, witch or not Geo could summon an angelic sword and whoop their ass in a few seconds. They were nothing but pretty faces with their heads up their asses. Plucking the strings of her instrument carefully, she sat perched on the concrete, waiting for Alexi.
Mentioned @Little_Ghost98 Alexi

Ari
Ari mrowed indignantly and rolled away from the kick. His normally chill, slightly playful golden eyes looked pissed. He leaped onto all fours and hissed at the boy. "what did i tell you about waking me up?!" he yowled sharp fangs protruding from his mouth and his nails forming into long claws. A ripple ran through his body as he snarled, bunching his muscles ready to leap. This boy should know way better then to tick off a cat.
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Alexiana Cole - The Badass Vampire

Alexi was running around like a chicken with her head cut off, waiting on the people she'd texted to text back about getting help with the party. After a moment she ran into Jade. "So I am thinking this party might be tonight, because there is the carnival in town tomorrow night." Her friend spoke and she nodded in agreement. "Yeah I know, that's why I texted like 40 million people and told them to meet me in the cemetery to help plan because you were nowhere to be found. Come on, a few people are on their way there." She dragged her friend off to the cemetery. Alexiana had texted a lot of people, so she figured that they could all get the party started tonight if things went well; which she hoped they would. If she and her friends could pull this off, she would have an amazing date with Axel and might even get a reputation of a kickass party thrower. Jade and Lexi waited at the middle of the cemetery for everyone else to come and help. "I texted Axel, Geo, Kellin, Stella, Patrick and Lunah. I know crazy right?" She chuckled a little bit. Lexi really hope Axel came to help, it'd give them some more time to hang out. Lunah was her favorite of the It Girls, because she could be a real bitch, but she also could be nice and tolerant. Unlike Liberty.

Mentioned: @IceQueen - Axel Johnson & Geo Cordelia || @UnboundDestiny - Kellin Quincy || @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Lunah Carrington & Patrick Vanderpump ||
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Jade Langston

Stella Chase - The Flirty Were-Jaguar
Stella smiled at Aria. She was happy that Aria was so happy about them rooming together. She was always such a happy girl, even in childhood and it made Stella happy to know her old friend hadn't changed much. "Oh, damn, uh, nice seeing you cuz and I'm really happy that you're bunking with us, but I gotta go help out Alexi with the party. Kellin and I are working on music. I'll be back later." She hugged Olivia and Aria before grabbing her jacket and walking out the door, heading for the cemetery.

Mentioned: @UnboundDestiny - Kellin Quincy ||
Interactions: @IceQueen - Ariane Kiotanobi ||

Jeydon Moore - The Jock Human

Jey smiled and nodded a bit when Axel and Patrick told him to be himself around Geo. He really did want to talk to her, but he felt like he'd get a little tongue-tied and maybe be a little nervous when he tried to. "Alright guys, I'll talk to her. I just hope I don't get all weird." He chuckled.

Mentioned: @IceQueen - Geo Cordelia
Interactions: @IceQueen - Axel Johnson

Attachments

• 11721899_854771047932223_1935633903_n.jpg
    11721899_854771047932223_1935633903_n.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 63
  • article-0-1E979B3A00000578-951_634x938.jpg
    article-0-1E979B3A00000578-951_634x938.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 64
  • B4vqVjvIUAAiWzj.jpg
    B4vqVjvIUAAiWzj.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Love
Helen tried to hide her shock at Plastica's comments. Possessing people is cool!? Maybe if you're helping them do something they couldn't do on their own, but there's very few good reasons to take away someone's free will, if any. This girl is TROUBLE.

"No, I don't know Voodoo, but I'd be happy if you taught me some. Voodoo's all about controlling spirits, right? I think I'd be pretty good at it." She gave Plastica a ghostly wink. She teaches me Voodoo, and I teach her basic morals and ethics. Both sides win.

With: @Katrina Iceheart (Rebekah) @IceQueen (Angel) @UnboundDestiny (Amelia)

Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ (Plastica)

• Love
Warren Justice
Warren had almost completely fallen asleep in his bunk, when he heard the door creak open again. Opening up one eye, he thought to himself –Here I go-. Looking over to the guy standing within the room, he noticed that he was a newbie, not a freshman, but simply a newbie here at Ghost Isle. Warren sat up, and dropped from the top right bunk. Giving a smile at the kid, he waved. "Hey, I'm Warren Justice, but feel free just to call me Warren…or War." He said, with a smile. "And nope not rude at all." He added. Warren looked at the boys outfit. "Going to that party tonight?" He asked. Personally Warren wasn't sure if he should go or not, but then he thought that Nxyan might be there so he planned on going. Walking over to his dresser, he grabbed out
Interactions: Christian @Poisoned Rose
Mentioned: Nyxan

Jade Langston
Jade looked over to Alexi for a second. "Yay, Lunah!" She said. Alexi wasn't too fond of Jade's friendship with Lunah, but she was one of the only super powerful witches at the school, and well Jade and she got along wonderfully. And Jade knew that Alexiana hated her least out of the three It Girls. "Sorry." Jade mentioned. "Oh, and Lucifer shot me a text, saying you also asked him so his on his way now. Apparently his roomie with Caspian. They both are cool dudes, but fire and water don't mix all that well." She spoke looking around at the cemetery as they walked into it. "Okay first of we are going to need space in a place that has tombstones." She said. The girls didn't have permission to take the tombstones out, so Jade smirked. Concentrating a little, she said a few words in a dead language and presto most of the tombstones were "relocated" for the time being. She left a few for that eerie affect, but the immense amount of fog that was there was super creepy. "Now we can begin." She said, imitating the Headmistress' voice perfectly.
Interactions: Alexiana @Little_Ghost98
Mentioned: Lunah , Lucifer

Lucifer Michaels
Lucifer looked down to his phone as he buzzed with a mass text from Alexi. He quickly read what was contained in the message and stood. "Hey, I got to jet guys. See you all later, it was nice meeting you guys." He said. He really didn't mind his roommates. Caspian and he got off on the wrong foot, but Lucifer wasn't going to be an ass to the guy, in fact Lucifer thought the guy was pretty chill. Shooting Jade a text, he worked his ways down to the cemetery. Going through the crowd of moving teens and teachers, he finally was able to get there in a short time. Walking up behind the two, he asked. "What do you need me to do?"
Interactions: Jade, Alexiana @Little_Ghost98
Mentioned: All the guys he rooms with.

Evan Wrights
Evan looked over at Vinny for a moment, before completely deciding he didn't like the shit stain on planet earth. He shook his head. All of his things were put away, and well the less time spent with "The God of War's" Son, the better. God how Evan wished to take the stick out of Vinny's ass. Walking over to his brother he chuckled. "Leaving before I do something I will regret. Oh and if you fire-snore, I would seriously love you. Just aim it for his bed." He joked. It wasn't like Vinny was going to ignite with his own fire power, so it wasn't that much of a big deal. Walking out of the room, Evan found his way down to the entrance of the school. Looking at everything, he laughed. They had some pretty ridiculous awards and style in the lobby area.
Interactions: Declan @Little_Ghost98
Mentioned: Vinny

Keaton Mystic
It was Keaton's first year at Ghost Isle, and well it was off to a horrible start. Someone in the office forgot to assign him a dorm, and well it sucked but it was fine in all honesty. Keaton sat in a single chair that was raised higher off the ground for taller students. The lady at the front desk said "after you see headmistress, feel free to leave your things here and we will text you the dorm number when we get you assigned," this was perfectly okay with Keaton. American's were so cute with their hospitality.
It seemed to take forever to be called into the headmistress' office. "Hello, Mr. Mystic, it is a pleasure to meet you." She said, extending her hand. Keaton firmly shook it.
"The pleasure is all mine. You have such a lovely school." He said, his Romanian accent was thick. Though he did not lie, the school was built tremendously beautiful. Certain parts of it reminded him of home.
"Well I am glad you think so." She said with a chuckle.
The meeting than proceeded with the mandatory rules, class schedule and a reminder to stop by to get his dorm room. Keaton nodded and then stood. "Thank you, oh so much." He said and then left the room. His hoodie was quite cozy, but in that room the heat made him want to sleep.
Deciding to explore the school some, Keaton wondered around until he came across a cemetery. He noticed a few girls in there, and well when one some something and the tombstones disappeared he was intrigued to know what she was. However, it wasn't like Keaton to just walk up and intrude without knowing what they were doing first. So he took a seat underneath a tree and watched until he would learn what their intentions were.
Interactions: None
Mentioned: Jade, Alexiana @Little_Ghost98

[fieldbox="Dakota O. White, blue, solid"]

#4df0b1

Dakota rose an eyebrow when Crake started to talk to him, he wasn't surprised that the old hag had fantasies that would be better off not coming true than having to see it all over the TV and in magazines. That right there made Dakota shiver and gag mentally before he saw Xiomara leave. He sighed and happily took the papers from her, "Wow, you're appearance is so gag worthy that she left the room.." he said then smirked at the last comment she made before he sat on the arm of one of the chairs. "Come on now Ms.Crake, we don't want history to repeat itself now do we?" he asked her raising an eyebrow again. He was referring to what he just discussed with Mara, the fact that she had the hots for his father. After he found out about it, he never gave it a rest. It was something he could use to tease her with, which was always an excitement. "Buttt," he stopped and jumped up from where he was sitting then walked towards the door before turning around. "I don't think I can stay any longer, I'm looking forward to giving you Hell this year Crake. Welcome back.." he said and winked before leaving the classroom and going over to Mara. He gave her, her papers then looked over his own, "Mm, don't worry. If they give you any problems, I'm pretty sure you can take care of it...or we can team up and be a kick ass fighting pair." he said then laughed a little before looking over at her schedule. "Aw...we don't have any classes together.." he joked before laughing a bit and showing her his classes. "We have all classes together except for two, this is gonna be the best year ever...and we're probably gonna get in the most trouble too.. Ohh, I don't know my room mates, but I hope they're eye candy worthy...That would be great." he said then chuckled before locking arms with her again. "I don't feel like going to dorms right now, I just left there. Where should we go next?" he asked looking over to her. There wasn't much to do on the first day of school, which is why most people left after getting the schedules to go and have fun some more before the real work started. "Oh, yes. Have you heard about the party later on? We're totally going, we have to. It's a must if I do say so myself and a perfect way to see some new and old faces." he suggested to her. "Which reminds me, after all of this we have to go shopping for tonight yeah? I know I need more clothes...even though my walk-in closet is already full. I'm thinking of throwing some old clothes out, probably give them away or something." he went on then shrugged.

[/fieldbox]

Mentioned: Ms.Crake, Xiomara, Daniel, & Jeremy
Interactions: Ms.Crake @Little_Ghost98 Xiomara @Polystical

Status
Not open for further replies.