• Nah bruh!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OMG I'M CRYING TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]

Rose had stepped close, dangerously close. Rayne's heart pounding against her chest, loud, quick paced thuds. Her skin burned where Rosalie had gently placed her lips. As the other walked away Rayne's hand came up to touch the flesh that was tender. Dropping her hand quickly she looked at her friend, jaw clenched as she swallowed back the emotions that were ready to burst forth. The burning of the tobacco and paper was loud in the silence after Rose's final words. Amber eyes locked onto the blue ones that seemed so distant. Was Rosalie teasing Rayne? Did she like Rayne too? Could this be a mutual feeling. The werewolf's mouth hung slightly agape as she wanted to speak but wasn't sure what words to use. Her thoughts and emotions raced, she didn't know what was wrong or right, how to feel what to do. There really was only one thing to do.

Taking a deep long drag Rayne flicked the cigarette aside and took a step forward. Time seemed to slow, all the sounds that surrounded her were amplified, each step boomed through her ears, each breath echoing in her mind. She approached her best friend with a lustful hunger in her eyes. Teeth set, gaze sharp. Reaching Rosalie's position felt like it took an eternity but Rayne didn't care as she immediately acted. Gripping the wrist of the half demon she pulled her close. The motion was fluid and quick as her hands were swift to travel up and cradle the other girl's chin. Their gazes locking for a moment as the raven haired girl tilted her head to the side and pressed her lips hard against the other's.

[/fieldbox]

@Shayla

• Love
Reactions: Shayla
Cara and Mirabelle Llewellyn
"Welcome back party/ welcome new kids." Both of the sisters said at the same time then Mira flitted off to talk to Aly some more. Cara looked at her cousin and sighed, "You are never getting me into a dress cousin but you are more than welcome to get ready in my room besides I have met a friend possibly, her name is Genesis." She dragged Claudia down the halls excited about this because she actually possible mad a friend outside of the family which can be a good thing for her.

Christian Llewellyn
Chris looked at Warren and nodded at him, "Yeah its the welcome back and welcome thing that they are throwing. Would be cool if I knew someone there other than family you know. All I really know are my sisters and cousin." 'And Jade of course.' He said then thought the last part. He straightened out his shirt. First impressions were a good thing to him and he wanted his roommates to like him and he thought that War was a really cool guy and wanted to be friends with him.

Zoe Hawthorne -- Resident Zombie

Zoe stomped down the hall in a rush, her hair bouncing around her neck and shoulders, her luggage (two suitcases, bedding, and keyboard case) bounced and rolled about her feet as she dragged them toward her dorm. Room 140, with Stella Chase, Ariane Kiotanobi, and Olivia Kolten. She had made sure to memorize their names: now she just needed to place them to faces. Right as Zoe was entering room 104, bulky luggage and all, another girl, who was saying something about a party to the rooms other occupants, turned to exit the room. Zoe was sure there was going to be a colossial two girl pile up in the hallway, but the girl with the edgy pixi cut squeezed past Zoe easily, graceful as a cat.​

"Sorry!" Zoe yelled after her, loud enough to wake the dead and disturb the living occupants of the girls dormitory's. She squeezed her things through the door way and made a beeline for the last avaliable bed. "This bed taken?" She joked to the other two girls and plopped the her stuff on top of it. "I'm Zoe, Zoe the Zombie." That was always a great opener. She stuck her hand out in formal greeting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mentioned:

Stella Chase – @Little_Ghost98
Ariane Kiotanobi – @IceQueen
Olivia "Oliver" Kolten - @Little_Ghost98

Olivia Kolten - The Cocky Unknown Banshee

When her cousin left, Ariane and Olivia were left alone. It was a little bit awkward since the two didn't really know each other. It was really quiet at first, but that was before another girl came in. "I'm Zoe, Zoe the Zombie." She introduced herself as she set her things on the last available bed. She was pretty, and she didn't look like a zombie with a craving for flesh. "Hey Zoe. I'm Olivia. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She winked.

Mentioned: @IceQueen - Ariane Kiotanobi | |
Interactions: @ILovePandas - Zoe Hawthorne | |

Liberty Oliver - The Bitchy Mermaid

Liberty gasped whe Nyxan said that she liked Warren Justice. She kinda figured it was him, but she definitely wasn't going to just assume. "OMG, dish, dish, dish! Why didn't I see that coming?!" She practically screamed. She raised an eyebrow at Lunah as she stood up and walked out of the door, saying that she had something to do. "Alright girly, have fun." She smiled at Lunah before looking back at Nyxan. "Girl, you better go after your man."

Mentioned: None
Interactions: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Lunah Carrington | | @Shayla - Nyxan Davenport | |

Declan Wrights - The Sarcastic Dragon

Declan laughed at his brother's comment about fire-snoring and jumped down from the bed as his brother walked out. "Oh hell no," he yelled down the hall. "You are not leaving me with that asshole hothead." He chuckled and followed his brother. "I'm gonna go check out the campus, maybe set up some pranks or something." He smirked.

Mentioned: @Shattered♦Secrets™ - Vincent Monroe | |
Interactions: @Autumn_Burns_Red - Evan Wrights | |

Attachments

• 11355006_100898510249666_219151584_n.jpg
    11355006_100898510249666_219151584_n.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 147
  • original.jpg
    original.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 147
  • download (2).jpeg
    download (2).jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 148

~ Rosalie C. Lovett ~

Rose had been walking away as her boots crunched against the moistened earth below her as she looked up to the sky with a grin held against the soft pink of her lips. She really couldn't believe she had gone and done that.. She knew all to well how to push Rayne's buttons and enough as to what set her on edge. Teasing with her about whoever she liked amused her...Even though secretly within she wished she was that girl that consumed Rayne's thoughts.. She hoped just for that one moment a glimmer of what she truly felt for Rayne had glimpsed through to her. In all honesty.. She just wanted to show Rayne her love and want for her that was an ever constant thing. She had felt it from the very moment she had tripped over Rayne's leg on the first day she arrived those years ago. She was someone who knew how to challenge her and keep her on her toe's at all times. But , overall she was the one person who made her feel happy and smile at most given times in her life where she felt she couldn't.

As Rose was about to cross pass one of the rocks she felt a solid grasp enclose her right wrist. Her head whipped around quick only to see Rayne bracing it tight within her very grasp. That look... Was one she had never faced in her life with her. Within a flash she was yanked in close against the taller and warmer frame of Rayne as her freed hand braced against her shoulder in the fluid moment. Her chin became cradled with ease in her grasp as their eyes met.. Passion to Passion... Want to Want... Love to love.. Their eyes both flashed full of those growing emotions.. It was only than did her eyes widen as she felt the taste and softness of Rayne's lips hard against that of her own.. She felt lost in her very touch and kiss. In that moment her hand that had originally rested against her neck twined its way into her soft darkened locks as she drew in closer as she all but deepened the kiss in the given moment. Did she finally see how she felt? Was this at last mutual? Minutes seemed to pass before she broke from their kiss only to bring her lips to rest at her cheek as her eyes held closed for but a moment as she whispered." Do you finally see how I feel , dummy?.... Is it really the same.. I wasn't sure if you ever wanted this.." She felt like a little girl admitting her feelings to a silly boy.. Her brilliant blue eyes drifted open as she leaned back a bit to meet that of Rayne's gaze as she kissed her once more in a lingering soft kiss to the taste of smoke hinted against her breath. " Loving you from afar has been one hell of a hard time.. I was just to scared to tell you that.... I love you , Rayne." She herself could hardly believe she had told her at last.. Her eyes were slightly widened as she stepped back just a bit with a faint blush. Her eyes held serious and true to that of Rayne's passion.. She wanted to be with her.. She just never saw herself telling her.. She thought as her fingers gingerly brushed against Rayne's cheek as she kept her gaze settled on her in this moment just between them. She stepped back slightly as her hand still remained held to her shoulder as she took a slowed breath to hide away the faint pink tinted against her cheeks as she gave some well needed distance before she totally went soft which was a negatory in her book.

@Huntress

Last edited:
[BCOLOR=#000000]~Kellin- Semi-popular siren angel of awesomeness~[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=transparent]Kellin watched Patrick leave, taking out his phone to read the text he got from Alexi. He read it over before replying with a simple 'Sure, be there soon.' He then opened his suitcase, taking out a few bits of paper and stuff to slide into his pocket before heading to the door. "later guys, gotta go help out with some stuff." He said to his remaining two roommates before heading out, putting in his headphones as he walked to listen to some songs. On his way to the cemetery, he took out his phone again, popping open the texts and typing out a message to Kali as he walked. "Hey, we're gonna be working on the music for the party soon. Come down to the cemetery if you wanna help out, you won't be able to miss the place. See you there x" he texted to her, sliding the phone back into his pocket and ever so slightly raising up the volume of the music as he headed to the meeting point. he didn't even find it strange that the cemetery had become a meeting place of sorts, especially since Alexi was a vampire and all.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]@Shayla @Little_Ghost98 [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]~Amelia- Angel Rocker~[/BCOLOR]​
[BCOLOR=#000000]Amelia looked around. There were definitely some questionable people she was roomed with. A ghost of a witch, which seemed to be the best of the bunch. There was also the plastic barbie that possessed people, which seemed like a gun ready to go off. Then the nightmare soul eater, maybe she wouldn't be that bad. She laid back on her bed, having nothing better to do whilst the rest talked and got to know each other. There would be a time when something happened to set one of these people up against each other, most likely the soul eater and the ghost, who was basically just a soul. however, she also expected the barbie doll to get hated quickly, especially since the fun loving attitude towards possession was already beginning to make Amelia question her. [/BCOLOR]

:~:Aria:~:
Aria looked over at Olivia as her cousin left, leaving the two of them twiddling their thumbs until a new girl came in. Smiling at her, Aria waved at her. "My name is Ariann, but everyone just calls me Aria. I'm a siren." She said, kicking her feet from where she was up on the bunk bed. The girl was a zombie, sure, but that didn't keep her from being a person. Aria had nothing against the girl, it wasn't like she could control being a zombie. "I hope we get along." She smiled.
I; @ILovePandas @Little_Ghost98 Olivia

-|Axel|-
Axel sighed, shaking his head and looking at the text. "Well, if you want to find her sooner, why not come help me set up the party?" Axel asked, looking over at his friend. "Geo will probably be there because they are like peas in a pod, and because Alexi and I are already going on a date so I am sure she is cool with me setting my homeboy up." He said, looking over at Jeydon. He didn't know how well he would fair with Geo, she was a stubborn girl, but it couldn't hurt to try.
I: @Little_Ghost98 Jeydon
M: @Little_Ghost98 Alexi

Zoe Hawthorne - Resident Zombie

"Hey Zoe. I'm Olivia. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." She winked. Zoe laughed and winked back. Her roommates were fun already. Olivia had that cool nerd look going on, but Zoe looked like an alien if she ever tried to wear big glasses like that.

"The pleasure is all mine!" Zoe responded cordially. She kicked her suitcase under the bed and unrolled her bedding messily.

"My name is Ariann, but everyone just calls me Aria. I'm a siren." the second girl said, kicking her feet from where she was up on the bunk bed. "I hope we get along." She smiled.

Zoe was relieved that both girls seemed kind and laid back, almost human like. From Zoe's experience you never knew how the die would roll with supernaturals. More often than not non-humans were not this nice. Then again, Zoe knew from experience that humans could dole out the worst kind of cruelties. But Zoe refused to let any dark thoughts cloud her mind. She was going to make the best with what she was given and so far that had been good.

"I don't doubt we will!" Zoe replied to Ariann. "Say, who was that girl who was here a minute ago? Our fourth room mate?" Zoe inquired about the girl with the cool pixie cut. Zoe noticed that all the beds were now taken and she still had yet to meet her final roomate. "I should be apologizing to her, I almost trampled her with all this." Zoe guestered to her bulky luggage as she safely stored her guitar case under the bed. "Did I hear something about a party later?"

[fieldbox=" † RAYNE WALKER † METAL HEAD † WEREWOLF †, maroon"]
Her attempt wasn't rejected. Relief consumed Rayne as she smiled against Rose's lips. When the shorter woman pulled away slightly she met her gaze. The smile remained subtle on the taller girl's face as the other spoke. Another brief kiss passed by and that one felt even better than the first. The word Love was mentioned. It momentarily caused Rayne to worry, it was a strong word, one that could bring a lot of pain or a lot of happiness. The raven haired girl hoped it was the second, and although she felt strongly for Rosalie she wasn't ready to say it. She flashed a smile briefly as her friend stepped back a bit.

"Hey now." Rayne spoke and pulled her back in. "You just told me that you love me and you're stepping back?" She chuckled and pressed her forehead against Rose's. "You're not changing your mind on me are you?" Rayne couldn't deny that as Rose stepped back she felt cold. Is that what love felt like? It was an emotion she was foreign to, yes, she had experienced love from her father and her brother but that was a different type of love. This was...intimate, it felt different. It made Rayne feel different. She liked it, but a small part of her worried about it a bit. If for whatever reason this went in the wrong direction what would happen? How would it feel? She clenched her jaw and shook her head slightly. Things had barely started and she was already thinking about how it would end. Sighing she rested her chin on Rose's head for a moment, the demon's scent bursting through Rayne's sensitive nose. She couldn't help but smile at the unique and insanely attractive scent that came off the other young woman.

Leaning back slightly their eyes locked once again. "So, we have two choices. We can either go trash the preppy princess party OR we can have our own party. Your call." She spoke with a grin. "But first. I need some more of this." She leaned in and pressed her lips against Rose's once again. The werewolf's heart thudding in her chest as her limbs tingled, her stomach filling with excitement. This felt right, it was right. Beyond that even, right at this moment, it was perfect.

[/fieldbox]

@Shayla

Last edited:
  • Love
Warren Justice
Warren eyed the boy. "That's why I haven't seen you here before." He said. It all made sense now. Christian was a newbie here at Ghost Isle, which was something that Warren should have known, seeing that his name was put into Warren's battle training class. "Well, you at least kind of know me...though I'm not sure how cool befriending a teacher is." He admitted, chuckling. He didn't know rather or not Christian knew he was a teacher.
@Poisoned Rose

Evan Wrights
Evan looked over at his brother. "We should do that...set um a shit ton of pranks." He said laughing. He then followed his brother. "The den is probably dead anyways with everyone moving in." He added. "And party set up, speaking of party set up, have you heard from Jade?" He asked his brother. It wasn't quite like their cousin to not come and say hi on their first day here. Especially since it was her home turf, not theirs.
@Little_Ghost98

Vinny just stared at the cat boy, then he started to laugh. "So scary, what are you going to do? Spit up a hairball or something?" He got up and walked towards the door. "Stay off my bed, I don't need your cat hair all over my stuff." Vinny needed a break from this fool, so he walked out of the dorm. He made his way downstairs, looking for the exit out of the school. He needed to be on the Football Field...somewhere he could truly be relaxed. He took a seat on the bleachers, shooting fireballs from his hands. "I wonder if I can just find a cool one bed dorm or something...I can't stay in there with that guy." He thought about knocking the cat boy out, maybe killing him nine times...just to see if he could come back all nine times. He smirked at the image of it.

Interaction(s): @Juralyn

Lunah walked towards the Cemetery...she hated how cold and creepy it was. Being a Carrington Witch, Lunah could connect with spirits and ghosts of all kind...which meant they could connect with her at anytime. She had to keep her magical barrier up...or they might try and possess her body and use her magic to come back to the living world...which has happened before. She noticed Jade, Alexi and Lucifer standing near each other. She gave a big sigh, but walked over to them. "Hey Jade! Hey...Alexi and Lucifer." Lunah didn't really speak to Lucifer a lot...I mean why would she? "So what do you need from me, I can dazzle the crowd with some spooky effects." She smiled at Alexi, laughing a little. She did somewhat like Alexi...they were cool enough.

Interaction(s): @Autumn_Burns_Red @Little_Ghost98

Patrick skipped over to the group at the Cemetery. He would be the one to still be happy and cheery, even in this place. "Hey everyone! I can't wait to get this party started!" He grinned at everyone, looking around. He used some of his Fairy Magic to cause the trees around to sparkle and shine...like a beautiful Twilight Night Light. "This is going to be fun...I already know." Patrick went around, lighting everything up and making things SPARKLE!

Interaction(s): @Autumn_Burns_Red @Little_Ghost98

Plastica liked the idea of teaching a ghost voodoo...it would be cool. "Okay then, it's settle. I'll teach you about it tomorrow." She got up going to the door. "I will see you all later, got to go get some fresh air. You know dolls and all...we need that oxygen from the outside, not this stuffy kind." She would have smirked, if her face could have moved. She waved them off, going to to the courtyard to sit and relax.

Interaction(s): @daird
Mentioned: @Katrina Iceheart @IceQueen @UnboundDestiny

Last edited:
"Okay then." Rebekah said, waving back. She wasn't too into the dorm thing in the first place. But at least she met someone she could talk to.
"Soooo.... now what do we do? Helen, are you done unpacking? We could probably travel around a bit." She said, feeling the nervous urge to move a lot more.

Interactions: Helen @daird Plastica @Shattered♦Secrets™

Helen gave Plastica a friendly wave goodbye. She seemed nice, if rather ditzy. When Rebekah offered to go look around, she was all for it. "Sounds good to me, but I don't really know where to go. Maybe we should just walk around, see what the place is like."

Ari
Ari growled when his roomie left. Oh that boy would regret it. He stalked after Vincent, and watched the display of fire. So he could throw a few fireballs. Was he supposed to be impressed. Cleverness was more deadly then a few minor spells. His teeth bared and he flexed his claws. Soon. When the fool wasnt expecting it. Until then there was a nice, sunny patch of grass here... With a yawn Ari curled up and promptly fell asleep.

"Yeah!" Rebekah said. She hauled a bag up from her bed, which had the stuff she normally carried around. It ranged from random things like marbles and shells to small beauty products like brushes and mascara to just doodling paper. She had been nicknamed Mary Poppins by a few former classmates. She could pull anything out of that bag.
"I think... we should probably visit the courtyard or something. Get out of the building for some fresh air. I hope they have a pool." Rebekah said, smiling. She opened the door to the hallway and held it open for Helen and waved to the others in the room.

Helen just shook her head when Rebekah opened the door. "You do realize I don't need the door open for me, right?" She headed out with Rebakah. "So, the courtyard it is, and I do recall something about a pool in the brochure. Just, don't expect me to go swimming with you. Ghosts mix with water about as well as oil."

Embarrassed somewhat, Rebekah went through the doorway.
"The pool will feel nice-" She said, cutting her thought process off after that. Helen was a ghost. She couldn't physically touch anything unless she possessed it. Rebekah did a face-palm, and continued to walk down the hallway.
"So... you can't really feel things? Or swim? It sounds rough. But do you feel pain at all?" Rebekah let out a string of questions, just seriously curious about Helen's situation. If she were to avoid certain topics, it's better to know what they are and the answers at the beginning.

~ Rosalie C. Lovett ~

After having stepped back just a bit Rayne had curled her hand soft around Rose's waist and drawn her back in against her. Rose chuckled softly at her comment as her hand's came to curl with ease around her neck as they draped casually against the nape of her neck. Her lips pressed gingerly against Rayne's jaw as their forehead's came to rest with ease against another's." I'm not changing my mind at all... I just still can't believe all this happened , you know?" Her head dipped back all for a moment as a happy look held against her eye's in that moment before allowing her head to come back and rest against her's. This felt right...So right. She had experienced love before only to have it shattered in broken trust and betrayal. The boy had claimed to love her with every bit of his heart. Only to turn around and blatantly cheat in plain sight on her with someone else she had trusted as well. Love could be foolish.. Love could be positively right in every single way. Rose was scared... She feared being abandoned again. That was when she reminded herself this was Rayne. Rayne wouldn't go about cheating on her or hurting her after all these year's. Yet, what if what they had right here and now broke? Stop it , Rose.. She muttered within her head as she relaxed her body against Rayne's as she continued to remain drawn in closely to her. Her fingertips brushed with lightness against the nape of Rayne's neck as she enjoyed that moment freed from the worries that attempted to fill her mind.

Rayne dipped back a bit as Rose peeked her head up to settle her silver eye's upon that of Rayne's gaze as she spoke. A playful grin came to tug against the soft pink of her lips as she eyed Rayne." Such tough choices... You know what? Why don't we just do both.. Time to irritate the crap out of the Airhead Squad and time for us just to spend with another.. Think you can manage that?" Her gaze all but remained playful as she brushed a stray darkened strand of hair back from that of Rayne's line of sight. Her heart all but began to race speedily again.. Her knee's wobbled and her stomach fluttered when Rayne's lip's came to settle back down against her's as her small lips parted to accept the kiss as her arms curled securely around the neck to draw in closely to the lingering kiss. Her lips played soft against Rayne's as the taste of smoke fell from her lips. This was right.. It was perfection itself at this moment here with Rayne without a single doubt to be had in her mind.

Rose slowly broke the kiss as she pressed a lingering kiss against Rayne's lower lip as she stepped back from the warmth of Rayne's body as her small manicured hand came to curve around Rayne's as she pulled her forward with a smile to begin a walk towards the school with her." Maybe I'll wear something really nice for you , If you'd like? I also just realized your scheduled to room in "Bitch Haven...My sympathy." She spoke with a playful yet serious tone as she kept her hand twined with Rayne's as they began their walk back to school.. She did love parties but two parties in one night sound like the right way to do things for sure. With Rayne at her side though it would be plenty of fun and time to spend with her.

Interaction~ @Huntress

~ Kali M. Tadachi - Artsy Kitsune ~

Kali had been making up her bed as she hummed softly to one of the Shrine Song's that she had been recently taught in order to put control over demon's whom had become out of hand. Her song all but continued to fall soft from her lips when she suddenly felt her cell buzz crazily in her back pocket of her jean's. With that she finished off making her bed as she withdrew her cell from her back pocket to bring it forth for a peek. A smile came to flicker quick against her lips as she wrote out a quick message to Kellin."Kellin: Count me in! I'll meet you there in a few , Mister." In that instant she hit send and proceeded to go over to the chair and snagged up her White sweater from the back of the chair as she slid it on with ease. She made sure to have her cell tucked away in her back pocket as she headed out the door as her pastel purple lock's whipped against her back as she weaved her way through the crowds of student's gathered in the hall's. Kali at last broke through and out into the freedom through the large oak door's. She took that chance to peer around the whole space of the school ground's when she caught sight of a cemetery tucked away semi into the wooded area with iron fencing encaging the entire plot. At that Kali proceeded forward as her boot's clicked against the pavement only to grow quiet when she came to walk upon the grassy area. As she walked in closer she caught sight of several unfamiliar face's gathered around as she stopped midway. New people...Ehh.. Her delicate hand's began to wring against another as she looked down at the ground.. She promised Kellin she'd come and she knew Kellin wouldn't be hanging around positively rude people , right? With a small breath she moved forward as she caught sight of Kellin near the gate. Her sweater hung low on her arms as she nimbly jumped over the gate to only land perfectly with her catlike reflexes as her hair whipped behind her in that given moment. As she straightened her smile returned back softly to her lips as she came up quietly behind Kellin and wrapped her arm around his right as she drew in close to brush a lingering kiss to his mouth as she caught his eye's with a smile." So these are your friend's I needed to meet? Interesting gathering place though I will say.." She gave a small glance around at the other's before drawing in close to Kellin as her eye's met his with a constant found softness.

Interaction ~ @UnboundDestiny

"Oh, I can feel things just fine, but water's a big no-no. See, water disrupts spiritual energy, which means that even something like a heavy rainstorm is seriously dangerous to me, and if I try to go swimming... I go 'poof'. No heaven, no hell, I just cease. So you'll forgive me if I don't get in the pool." Helen gave the siren a little smile. "That said, a walk outside does sound like a good idea. After you."

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.