Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

~Jade~
Jade leaned into her chair, "Yeah they still hate each other, seems more than ever." Jade rolled her eyes. "Alexiana can't seem to grasp he was under a siren song and he said he will never forgive her for ripping his throat out. I swear my cousin is more drama than I can handle right now." She looked at James "Oh, Declan...hmm, I don't know where he is, Evan is here so he should be to." Jade shrugged "It's whatever he will pop up sooner or later, he always does." Jade sighed "great" start to a what is supposed to "great" year.

Last edited:
~Evan~
Evan soared to new heights today, and spotted a mountain. His anger got the best of him, yet again. Finding solitude on the peak of the mountain, he looked down on the school for a minute and turned his back towards a small opening in the mountain. Evan took a breathe a stepped in. It was dark a cool, which is what he need now, somewhere quite, somewhere he could collect his feelings and thoughts. Shifting back into a human he stood there, with a spell from his cousin, his clothes were saved when he changed and they some how would magically appear on him after a episode like that. He smiled, his cousin was so great to him, and he thanked her for that. Evan found a small tide pool in the mountain and drank some of the water. He sat on the edge with he heard someone come in, he turned. It was a girl with wings... who was she? The light coming into the cave blocked her face. "Who are you?"
@Angelic Fusion

"Yeah sirens are defiantly tricky little things,"James chuckled a little and looked at Jade."I'm sure they'll get over it... and if not then oh well. It's not our drama to get into. They'll figure it out on their own."James thought for a moment while she talked before a small smirk appeared across his face."So you got any boy toys you've been ripping the throats out of?" He teased. Although James could be quite the flirt and play boy, he somehow tended to tone that side of him down when he was around Jade. She had always someone gave him butterflies even though they were just friends. God he hated that word. He had wished ever since his first year at school with Jade that they would eventually become more than friends but he never got the balls to actually ask her out. This year he planned to change that.... He just wasn't sure when.

Jade laughed "Not any I am aware of." Jade hadn't really focused on any other guys for the past few months, after realizing her crush for James. She couldn't believe it was his last year, and she wondered how he felt about her, truly. The one factor holding her back from asking is his status of 'player,' she wanted to know that if he actual liked her more than a friend, and not in the ways he saw other girls. She laughed and asked the question "What about you, any girls you have been paying close attention to?" She looked at him, worried.

James scoffed and looked at her,"Well I'm always paying close attention to girls,"he teased."But yeah there's one specific girl I've been keeping an eye on,"he chuckled and glanced over at her. "Who knows though... It's my last year here, I'll probably just stick to being single unless she likes me, which I highly doubt she does." James turn to give her a small smile before looking back out the window."Hey I saw the dorm room pairings. You're sharing with Alexiana and Sydney I think, I didn't pay much attention to the girls,"he says."I'm staying with Seth, you know him?"

Jade smiled, "Why wouldn't she like you, you are you." Jade really wanted it to be her he was talking about. But for a second her mind drifted, she looked out the window into the sky to see if she saw her cousin. "Oh, yeah I know Seth, his Alexiana's cousin. He is pretty laid back. You should get along fine." She glanced at him.

~Luka~

This was how to start off the year, late and lazily walking to homeroom while listen to music. Exactly what you would expect from a senior or Luka Von Voltaire in general. A rebel at heart and a man whore by birth that was none other then Luka. He was not wearing his uniform instead black leather pants matching combat boots and a black button down shirt that wasn't tucked in or buttoned to the very top. He wore a black beanie over his dark brown hair and a silver dragon cuff around his left year. He walked down the hall with his hands in his pocket before he saw his childhood friend Alexiana in the hallway talking to another. "Oh if it isn't my favorite female Lexi." He smirked as he passes her heading into class. He took his seat in the back and propped his feet up on the desk as he leaned back into the chair. Luka sighed.

@Little_Ghost98

Last edited by a moderator:
Avalia landed inside of a cave to hear a voice calling out to her asking who she was. It was obvious she had wings due to their glowing nature in the darkness. It was like a beacon of light even in the darkest of places. A sigil of hope in a world seething is the dusk of chaos. She had the wings disappear leaving only her eyes that glowed every so lightly in the darkness of the cave. "Im just here to be sure you are alright." She stated. Her Norwegian/Norse Accent flowing out as she let it flow instead of hiding it. "Fire burns bright but don't worry... it wont harm me." She said with a slight smile. "Just checking in... It isn't hard to find you when you are in tune with the primordial forces of the world."

@Autumn_Burns_Red

~Evan~
As Evan's eyes adjusted to the girl coming in he heard her speak. She was here to check in on him? Yet who was she, what was she? Evan rose up from the pool of water. "I am fine" He spoke, looking at her, he than looked down at his arm seeing the fire finally extinguish. "So, you can fly to. Huh I saw you back at the school for a slight moment. I am Evan, now what is your name?" Evan couldn't help but ask, if someone had the ability to not only fly, but track him, they interested him. Evan's eyes narrowed at the girl in the cave, did he really make that big of an exit?
@Angelic Fusion

Avalia smiled as he looked at her. She studied his eyes and the facial features of a person perplexed caught his attention. She just giggled lightly before nodding to him. "Glad to hear that you are alright. As for my flying... yes I can fly with wings or contr- Well yes, I can fly." She said catching herself seconds before revealing her control of Primordial Pressure/Wind. "Oh, It is nice to meet you Evan. I am Avalia." She stated in response to him words. "Also, you ignited the bathroom whenever you decided to go crashing through the window." She continued.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

~Evan~
Evan looked at Avalia, "I didn't decide to crash through the window, I didn't mean to." Evan looked down, he was ashamed at his lack of control. He sighed and turned around. How was this going to work, every single time he saw Alexiana it seemed like it sent him into a episode. He had to gain control again, he was so close to finally fully mastering his shift, and then that night at the lake happened. Now it seemed like he couldn't do anything with her in his presence without having a flash back to him laying on the dirt driveway bleeding. It took him days to regain consciousness, and even more days to be able to fully function. His scar again began to glow and he needed to clam down. He started inhaling deeply and it just seemed to fuel his fire. He turned "You may want to leave soon, if I can't get a hold of this." He didn't want to hurt her or anyone for that matter.
@Angelic Fusion

% Declan%
Declan rushed up and out of bed, his alarm clock not going off to wake him for his first day at Ghost Isle. He was scared and excited at the same time. Although he would be going to school with his brother, cousin and a few friends, a wave of nostalgia from being the new kid in middle school flushed over him and kinda made him not want to go. But since his cousin would kill him, he decided to go anyway. Throwing on his outfit, he ran to room 106C. He saw Sydney and his heart fluttered a bit. He was always very excited to see her, considering he had a HUGE crush on her. He saw pretty much everyone. His cousin Jade, Sydney, James, his brother's ex Alexiana, but he did not see his older brother. He made his way over to the group of kids standing and talking. He looked up at Sydney first before looking at everyone else. "Hey Sydney. Hey other guys, what's up? Anyone seen my brother?" He furrowed his eyebrows.
@Alison @Autumn_Burns_Red

=~Alexi~=
Alexi looked over at Declan when he came and stood by them. "He left. Thankfully. You know I actually like you Declan, your brother... Not so much. I kinda feel bad for ripping his throat out. Not for him though, but for you." She smiled, her bitchy attitude shining through. She smiled.
(Sorry it's so short guys haha. )

~Jade~
Jade frowned at her cousin, late again. "He...well had an episode, I don't know where he went to." Jade turned to Alexiana, "Lex, please for mine and Declan's sake please try to be nice, at least act that way, you don't have to talk to him. But it would be great to have a less drama filled year." Jade smiled she wasn't trying to be mean in anyway shape or form, and she could tell Alexiana knew that. She just hated being torn to shreds by her very best friend and cousin. She loved them both equally and hated having the feeling she had to choose sides at times.
@Little_Ghost98

James smiled at Jade and stood up as he saw a few other people enter. He walked over to the group of people chatting with Jade and he stood beside her. He was so close he could feel her body heat and his arm was pressed against hers. He smiled a little and decided to be his normal self... except with a small exception. He slowly slid his arm around Jades waist and looked at Declan, a good friend of his as he stood beside his cousin. Although James could be an airhead at times, it was obvious that Declan and Sydney obviously had something going on. He was just about to say something when he noticed the glare his cousin was giving him and he chuckled, backing off. "Yeah Avalia went after him to make sure he's okay,"James told Declan. He looked around the circle of people and waved at the ones he hadn't seen over the summer or reconnected with yet.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

As Sydney heard the faint step of footsteps she turned to see who was walking in the room and he heart skipped a beat as she made eye contact with Declan. As he walked towards her she smiled slightly and felt her cheeks light up a deep pink color as she waved."Hey,"she says in a small adorable like voice. As she listened to everyone else talk to him about his brother she stayed quiet and looked across the group as James and Jade joined. She smiled at Jade and gave a small wave."Hey, so I heard we're rooming together, right? And Alexiana is in our dorm too." As Sydney looked back up at Declan while he talked she blushed even redder but thankful her natural tan skin helped hide her blush.

@Little_Ghost98

Avalia just smiled at him "Your flames can not burn me. I am tempered like Steel... I wear armor... My clothes are enchanted well enough just like all my others. It is a fiber imbued with the strength of Tyr and the Wisdom of Odin." She said with a large grin. "Also, I could just contain your fire. It is a Primoridal fire of a Pheonix. I know of you... atleast I do now as the stength of the flames... Atleast I think." She said and ran a hand through her hair making her long pointed ears stick out. "Anyway.... If you need help containing your fire let me know. Primordial flames is a gift any of the elments are. I can contorl Lava, Rip water form the air and control the weather.... I am gifted... but I can not tell you why." She said before throwing her hands up in the air. "A promise I made to my parents I am only here to observe and I will hear it for you seeing my wings if you wish to call them that." She finished before crossing her arms.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

~Luka~

Luka simply tapped his foot to the beat of his music before getting bored with the fact that no one was their. So instead of sitting around he gets up walks back to where he saw Alexiana. "Lexi!" He says walking over to her putting an arm around her shoulders. "So tell me. How was your summer my dear?" He asks. Luka was Luka and there was no denining the fact that he was eye candy or that he will get what he wants. "So who's your friends?" He asks curiosity.

@Little_Ghost98

Ooc: Damn alert not telling me jack shit.

Ivy smiled at Rose, pulling some hair behind her ear. "Hi Im Ivy Valentine." She giggled. "It's nice to meet you Rose." Jonathan approached the two girls and put an arm around both girls and asked "you going to the party tonight to celebrate the beginning of the year? It's suppose to be a lot of fun!" He gave them both a childish grin. Ivy blushed at such a handsome popular boy talking to her. "You two should come. Everybody who's anybody is going to be there.." He patted their backs. "I think orientation is over with so I'll be going." Ivy looked at Rose and asked "do you think you will be going? I don't do well with a lot of people but if I now someone there, I might think about going. It actually sounds fun."

@Poisoned Rose

Reactions: Ghostie
(@Titana I was just about to post... ._.)

=~Alexiana~=
Alexiana shrugged and smiled. "Oh don't worry I'll be nice.... eventually." She said, a smirk spreading across her lips. Alexi knew that she and Evan would more than likely become friends again, considering how close tehy were when they were together; she just knew it wasn't going to be anytime soon.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

~Luka~
(Then I guess he makes a come back. Re start xD @Little_Ghost98 )

Luka spots Alexiana for the first time while on his way out of class. "Oh look who it is, if it isn't Lexi. Long time no see sweetheart." He says walking to her and wrapping an arm around her waist. "Did you miss me?" He asks with a smirk. Luka was simply toying with Lexi if he really wanted her we all knew he probably could.

=~Alexi~=
Alexi smiled as Luka came over and snaked his arm around her waist. He was like the number one person she wanted to see on her first day. She missed him so much and was glad she got to spend another year with him before he left for college, or whatever else he wanted to do with his life when he got out of this shit hole they called a school. "Well hello my dear. I didn't miss you one bit. Actually every minute that I was away from you was like living in serenity." She laughed teasing him a bit. "What type of question is that? Of course I missed you, love." She smiled. "I'll talk to you good peoples later, Luka and I are going to catch up." She waved goodbye to the group of supernaturals she called her friends, dragging Luka out the door behind her.
@Autumn_Burns_Red @Titana