Ghost Isle Boarding School [IC] [OPEN and ACCEPTING]

~Luka~

"Oh I see how it is. You don't love your best friend anymore. I see." His voice hushed and hurt. He then looked to her before bursting out into a fit of laughter. "So, How was your summer." He asks as they walk out into where ever she was leading them. "Man. Its no fun unless I have people to tease. This year will be my last and I don't know what I plain to do." He mutters.

@Little_Ghost98

=~Alexiana~=
Alexiana smiled and shrugged. Her summer was pretty okay, except for the fact that she didn't really see anyone or go anywhere. "Eh it was alright I guess. If you would have made an attempt to hang out with me, maybe it would've been a little better!" She laughed, playfully shoving him. Alexi's summer was filled with lazy days and Teen Wolf marathons. Which would've been great if she had someone to have them with. She hated the summer. It was just ugh to her. That was when she and Evan broke up. She shuddered at the thought of what had happened that night. She was sure that everyone knew she and Evan weren't on good terms, and the last thing she wanted was to run into him today. "Enough about my lame ass summer. How was yours?" She looked over at Luka as they made their way to the cemetery.
@Titana

~Luka~

"Well sorry I was out of the country. I had to go back to Italy for my sister. Cordelia is the only one I ever liked or got along with. Then before you knew it I was all over Europe with work. Man I have words cut out for me. Anyways I brought back a few things for you." He says handing her the black bag he had in his hand. Inside the bag was all kinds of things from accessories of name brands to little treats such as swiss chocolate and Italian wine.

@Little_Ghost98

~Evan~
Evan looked at her, he couldn't help but wonder what she was...but he heard he say she can't tell cause she promised her parents, he respected that. Though he said this his scar began to burn and he knew he was about to have yet another episode. "You said you can help me contain this...how?" Evan really wanted to know, no one had been truly able to help without charms or spells, which always broke when an episode came on. Though he asked, he felt his body start to shift. "Could you possibly help now, by any chance, keep me from shifting this time."
@Angelic Fushion​

~Jade~
Jade sigh when Alexiana left, she knew Alexiana didn't want anything to do with Evan, and now he was here which meant he was going to be around constantly. But as Jade thought this she glanced down at her waist to the feeling of James' arm around her waist, she couldn't help but smile a little, and then she felt her blush. Jade was completely jealous of people who could hide the fact that they are blushing, cause she could not, no matter how hard she tried. Realizing what Sydney had said she looked over to her, she was happy to share a dorm with her. Sydney was always so nice and great to hang with. She knew she was her cousin's best friend, so she knew her for a while now, and she had nothing to complain about. So Jade refocused on James "So are you going to the back to school party tonight in the cemetery?"
@Alison

Avalia began to walk towards him and raised a hand up towards him. As the fire began to swirl around him he could see it shift in the other direction at the movement of her hand. She then clenched her fist and squeezed it. The fire shot into him and in a sharp moment of pain the fire subsided and a wash of cold filled the cave as she exhaled a fine mist as if cooling her own body, She then opened her hand causing a small flame to form in it. "Well.... I can give you a gift if you wish... I can contain it untill you wish to use it much like a person can capture a Genie and shove them in a lamp. Just uhm... I need somthing to put it in that isn't like.. overly noticable... Or do you want to well... It will always be in your but wont over power you anymore. How about a Ring or trinket.....If you want to use it without overly concentrating you will just have to touch it when I am done." She explained half confusingly.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

"Ehh I'm not sure. Last year it was pretty boring,"James says looking down at her."Will you be there? I might stop by for a little while to hang out with you. . . And everyone else,"he says quickly. He looked down at her and saw her blushing and smirked, poking her cheek softly."Someone's turning red,"he teased. He chuckled as she turned even more red and he looked back up with a small yawn. He never got much sleep but last night he had gotten a total of 1 hour of sleep due to his stressing about school. He didn't really care about school or what his teachers thought about him but he was nervous to see Jade after not seeing her all summer. "Yeah I suppose I'll stop by there, who else is going?"he asks looking up at the group of people they were around.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

=~Alexiana~=

Alexiana smiled and hugged Luka tight. She didn't really get a lot of things, so she was very happy to receive presents from him. "Thank you so much Luka. You didn't have to get me anything." She looked through the bag, smiling about the things that were in there as the two approached the cemetery. Alexiana sat down in the green grass. "Well I'm glad you're back in the states. Are you planning on going to the back go school party tonight? I'm sure they'll be a ton of girls to work your magic on." She playfully punched his shoulder.
@Titana

~Evan~
Evan looked at the girl in utter shock. He couldn't believe it, the shift was no longer there. The pain of his bones beginning to crack was gone and he loved it. Though he loved his powers, they are what made him unique. "I want them of course, um a ring you say I have one," taking the ring off of his middle finger on his right hand he held it up. "So, how exactly is this thing going to work?"
@Angelic Fusion

Jade smiled "Yeah I am going, Alexiana is dragging me along. So if you can come that would be great." Jade didn't care about anyone else coming all she cared about was James and wither or not he was going. "All of you should at least come and check it out, it is supposed to be student ran this year, so it might be good." Jade turned to the others.
@Alison

Avalia snatched the ring out of his hand and turned around so he didn't see what she was doing. She held the ring out and within a second it began to float before she opened her hand again. The fire swirled out from her hand before coursing around the ring like a raging tempest. The fire then began to etch into the ring causing beautiful runes and writing in a tounge only she understood. When it finished the fire formed a crystal onto and turned white hiding its true form. Ontop of that a rose in black formed showing Avalia's Sigil. She then turned around she held out the newly formed ring. "Well, basicly... whenever you need to turn or whatever you do... just concentrate and the rest will be taken care of. Also! If you loose it don't worry... It can't be worn by anyone else as it will burn their fingers off due the heat it contains... Trust me... don't let anyone else even hold it." She said before crossing her arms again.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Jonathan decided to skip homeroom as he walked outside. He looked at the sky. His wings ripped out of his back, happy to be free form their confinement. He gasped in agony. Its been a while since he let them free. His wings flapped a few times before he flew away, enjoying the scenery below him. His memories flooded his mind, causing him physical pain but he just smiled in amusement. He took a deep breath, not letting it bother him. He landed on the roof of the school and sat down, looking out into the distance. He was used to flying so ir came naturally to him but at first, it was scary. Like everything, its terrifying at first. Especially being told one dya that your a holy being that must remain holy and cant subject himself to any temptations. Well, he already screwed that one since he has an addiction to cigarettes. He smiled a little, lighting a cigarette. He breathed out smoke. It was nice to be alone.

~Evan~
Evan took the ring from the girl, "Thank you, Avalia." he smiled, putting on the ring, he felt its warmth. "Hey so homeroom is almost over, and I need to go find my cousin and my friend Sydney, but you should totally come to the back to school bash tonight in the cemetery. You know kinda to get to know some people." Evan smiled, and moved passed the girl and walked towards the doorway. He paused for a second, and had the thought -she didn't have to do that for me, but I am happy she did- Evan then turn "Hey, one more thing, if you need anything...well almost anything I am here for you." Evan faced the cave opening again and walked out. On the peck he focused on what Avalia had said "Concentrate" and as he did, he felt the shift come on and his body be inflamed and he soared to the sky towards the school.
@Angelic Fusion

Avalia looked to him as he left the cave and just took a deep breath. "Consider it a gift...." She said quietly before beinning to walk out behind him. When he took off back to the school she did the same and landed behind the school a good distance away to keep from attracting more attention to herself. She moved through the cemetary and spent a short time looking around at the tombstones scattered about. She was as accustomed to death as she was life making her feel accustomed to the morbid atmosphere of the Cemetary.

She saw two people talking to one another a short distannce from her. She decided to walk around to where others will not be watching and had her wings form one more. She took off towards the roof and decided to enter from where she exited to not attract attention to herself. She saw another person on the roof and before he could turn around her wings disappeared and she began a slow walk towards the hole in the Bathroom's Sky Light. She kept it at a slow pace hoping not to attact his attention.

@RogueRaven12

Jonathan's wings flap ever so slightly and he sniffed the air. "I can smell you." He stood and turned to look at her. He jumped down from the roof and landed in front of her. "You are Avalia right?" He snickered a little. "I saw you in Orientation. You went to talk to Evan, didn't you?" He sighed. "Well I'm not one to pry but he shouldn't throw a temper tantrum just because some girl broke up with him." He laughed a little to himself and his wings slowly dissipated before walking into the bathroom. "We should head to class. Homeroom is almost over so classes that actually matter are about to start. Unless, your going to skip class, I suggest you head to homeroom in time for the first class of the day."
@Angelic Fusion

Avalia turned towards him at hearing his voice "Hm... Not surprising... The wash has a very specific scent about it... I have to fix that then." she said before continuing forward before he dropped down infront of her. For a split second she was about to throw a punch straight into his lower Sternum but realized he wasn't there to harm her. "I am." She said before continuing on to the hole in the sky light "I don't- Oh yeah." She said realizing she almost said she didn't need schooling. Finally she just turned towards him and smiled "Evan will not be having any more episodes..." She said before dropping down into the hole and walking through the door back into the hallway near 106C

@RogueRaven12

Jonathan let out a laugh as he walked beside her. He waved to people walking past him. He ran a hand through his longish blond hair. He looked at her and said to her "we should do something together." He flashed a grin at her. "I hope you come to the back to school bash tonight. The more pretty girls there, the better." He laughed once again before stepping away from her. "I should be going." He walked into a classroom where the teacher glared at him. "Thank you for showing up, Jonathan." He rolled his eyes. "Its just homeroom. Not like it actually matters." He sighed in annoyance.

"Well if it's student ran then it should hopefully be better than the lame one that are usually thrown,"James says sighing."Yeah I'll be there. Or I'll at least stop by for a little while and see how it turns out. It is the last year for me anyway." James runs a hand through his hair slowly and smirked, glancing at everyone talking in the group. He slowly turned back to Jade."When's this orientation suppose to end anyway? I'm tired of standing around with these losers,"he teased , smirking towards his cousin and everyone else around them. He sighed a little before letting go of Jades waist and walking out the room and down the hall. As he walked he wondered what the party would be like this year since students were running it. He hoped that he would see Jade there, especially if it was dark. He might try to seek a kiss in without her knowledge.

@Autumn_Burns_Red

Avalia looked at him as she was followed and nodded to him "Alright... Ill go and ill come looking better than these clothes... I may have to make a trip home...... Luckily I do not have to drive so.. it should be quick." She said before waving goodbye to him and heading for her first 11th grade homeroom class. She walked in and sat down quietly. She felt slightly drained from making that ring and just yawned. To make a God Exausted took more energy than many would even throw out. She finally looked up as the teacher of the homeroom class began to speak. She raised her head then it collapsed onto the table with a noticable noise.

~Luka~

"I'm glade you like them. I knew you would. Yeah why not. I mean its not a party if I'm not there to make a mess of things." Luka chuckles as he sits next to her and steals a chocolate. He wasn't that bad of a guy but even his close friends knows he is a lady killer.

@Little_Ghost98 (sorry I fell asleep)