Getting to know you (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He grabbed his stuff and noticed someone had the locker left of him. That had been unused the whole year. He gave this person a closer look and saw that it was Odette. "hi" he said to her "you got angry at Clarise, you should prepare yourself for bitchy comments and hair pulling for the rest of the year" he said joking, altho it kind of was the sad truth

Jumps from the Hi and she peers from behind her locker door. "Oh! YAY! A familiar face to see everyday." She smiles to him. "Clarise, is it? Not to worried. I dont have time for inmature and rude people, who have nothing else better to do then make fun of people." Then Clarise walked by with her groupies and told Odette to watch her back. And without missing a beat, Odette smiled. "Well if I had eyes in the back of my head then I could. But if you had payed more attention in health and science class, you would know the human body is not built that way." Odette smiles and winks at Dante. "See you at lunch. Oh! And dont buy lunch. My Mom is a chef, she is bring some lunch by." She stops and sighs looking down. "Forgive me Dante. But would you care to join me for lunch? My Mom is stopping by to drop it off during lunch." She looks to him with a sad and sorry expression.

He chuckled on her extreme reaction "it's not as if I am so fun to have around" he smiled at her and then watched the scene with Clarise. This girl should really watch out... Why was she doing that to herself? He wondered aa she heard her reply. He then was asked to eat lunch and he thought about that. "I most of the time don't eat in the cafeteria" he said. "I don't like hoards of people you see. But it sounds nice to get food from your mom so if we just eat that outside" he offered

Nods softly. "Agreed. We can eat outside. Can we meey here at our lockers before lunch? I think my Mom will be packing more then needed, like always." Laughs some. Odette didn't wish to cause issues with Clarise. But she had enough of the bullies. Seeing as she had to become home schooled after 4th grade. Having her books in hand she holds them tight, looking back up at Dante. " See you at lunch. " She then made a left down the Math hall.

He nodded "see you after class" he said and he walked to his own. She was an interesting girl, that was for sure. He then was suddenly grabbed by his collar and pushed against the locker. "Alright nerd, you've had enough time to cry, it's time to get back on schedule." a gigantic football jock said. Dante just sighed, he knew they would get back on him one day. The peace he was given had been nice to get over what happened.

"Oh shoot! I forgot my paper to show I am new and belong in the class." Odette heads back to her locker, only to hear a bang from some lockers near by. "What in thr world was that? " She walked to where she heard the noise come from and saw Dante pushed back against the locker by some over grown child. Sighing. She breaths in and out as she walked down the hwllway. "Dante! Can you hel...me?" She looked to the guy who had him pinned. "Hi! I am Odette. I am new here and you have my tour guide held up. Could it be possible for you to let him go? Please?" She batted her long eye lashes.

The guy looked at her "you want this whimp to help you" he laughed and pushed Dante over to some other jocks who held him tightly. His expression was bored. The football guy was still looking at her like she was some kind of meat. "I can help you you sexy thing" he said smirking. "oh come on Brian" Dante said rolling his eyes "you can do better flirting then that" he turned to Dante and punched him full strength against his jaw, making him groan

Odette winced from Dante being hit." Please dont do that. He was assigned to me. I would like to keep him in one piece. She looked to the football player and his friends." Why waste time on him. You could be working it up with the cheerleaders outside by the gym. They just love guys like you all." She smiles sweetly.

"that he is assigned to you is not my problem" he said as someone else punched Dante's stomach "he is fun to beat up" he said like it was the most logical thing ever. "at first he'll act all nonchalant like he doesn't care, but after a while he will start begging. We even made him cry once" he smiled proudly. "that's more fun then those girls. I've slept with most of them anyway"

Shakes her head as she walks up right infront of him and just kicks him in the private parts so hard, that has he comes down to meet her face to face, she smiles. "Its people like you, who make my day bad. Its also people like you eho make the small and weaker type kill themselves." Odette grabbed him by his hair. "You and your friends are saw as heros when the team wins a huge game. Correct? So how about acting like a hero for once in your pathetic life. Save the weak like Dante and myself from other people like you. All of you woll get further ib life.

He groans loud and leans against the locker when you let go. "guys let's go" he says to his teammates and they flee. Dante sits on the ground, clenching his jaw. Should he be thankful that she saved him? Weak people get saved and that is what she called him, weak. He wasn't weak, weak is the opposite of strength. Most people think about muscles, but to Dante that is not what strength is. Strength is showing that you are not one that can be broken down easily. He wasn't weak, he was strong

She kneels down to him as she makes a face of worry, sadness and anger. "Forgive me once again Dante." She looks down as her hands tremble with complete fear. She feared what the player could have done to them both. Odette stands up. As she holds out her hand to him. "We should get you to the Nurse's office to get some ice on that." She smiled warmly to him.

"I don't need your help Odette" he hissed at her. He didn't need anybody's help. The only person that he had wanted Dante to help him was dead. "leave me alone. Go make other friends"

She doesnt say a word to him. She leaves him right were he sat. Lunch time came and Odette had been and gone to her locker. She stayed inside and ate lunch with her Mom. Both laughed at a few kids in the cafeteria. Once lunch was over ws well as the end of the school day. She saw him at his locker. She went to hers and shut it. Startin down the hall. Never making eye contact with him

He felt guilt but shrugged it off. He just wanted to be somewhere. He went to the graveyard after school, sitting in front of one that said: Edmund Firo Cross, beloved son and brother. He looked at it and then down. "I know you hate it when I apologise but I am so sorry."

Odette felt madn angry and sad for and at Dante. She knew he could handle his own and never once thought he was weak. But she wanted him to know that he wasnt alone in the world. That there are people who do care about him, even if they just met. Odette looked down to Sam. "Wanna take a stroll in the park with me boy?" She asked Sam as his tail wagged and beat the floor. She placed on her jackect and told her parents she was taking Sam out for a walk in the park. Her Father being a cop wasn't to thrilled about her being alone. But felt at ease with Sam at her side. Both her and Sam make there way to the park, where again Sam flopped his huge self in cool tall grass near the pond. So Odette did the same. Looking up at the stars.

Dante was soon crying by the grave of his brother. He always pretended he was over it, but he wasn't. It had just been a half year since the dead of him. He missed him everyday. He missed his loud voice, his way of showing affection. The house was empty and quiet without Ed...

Some no good men where in the park late that night. Wanting to stir up some trouble. Sam started barking loudly. And being a Great Dane that's all they do is everything loudly. "No no Sam hush." Odette told him. "You will make those bad men come over here and Dad will be very cross with you." The barking stopped as the men drew closer. Odette was shaking so much from being scared. She just wish they would hurry up and finish doing whatever they were, so her and Sam could go home since it was really getting late and Odette knew her Dad would be out soon looking for them.

He knew grieving this bad after all this time was a problem, but he simply couldn't get over the dead of his brother. He cleaned his face from the moist of his tears with his sleeve and grabbed his bag, ready to go home again. He had to walk trough the park to get there, and he wasn't looking forward to walking trough it. It was a dangerous place at night, full with drunks and stoners. He walked cautiously, taking big steps and watching everybody's movements. He saw the silhouette of a girl with a dog, and narrowed his eyes. Was it her? What the fuck was she doing here? He hooked her arm with his, walking even faster with her on his side. "I don't know what you had in mind when you decided this was a good idea, but I am walking you home" He wasn't strong or any of that sort a thing, but he knew guys respected the competition more then they respected the girl. They were out of the park as fast as possible and he gave her another look of disagreement. Was she really that naive?

She felt someone tug and wrap their arm around hers and pull her as well as Sam. She looked up and saw who it was and before she got a chance to utter anything, he had already camr back with a annoyed or angery tone. Once out of the park she pulled her arm from his. "I was out walking Sam before I went to bed for the night." Sam wagged his tail at Dante as he panted. "I could as you the same thing. Besides. Since when were parks so bad? I walked in old park all the time." She sighed some. "No Dante. Thats okay. I can walk myself home. If I remember correctly you told me to leave you alone and find other friends." She calls Sam and they both head up the street. She lived just right across from the park in that newly resvaited home.

Status
Not open for further replies.