Getting to know you (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He wrapped an arm around her. "if you look at this you realize how small you are, how small your problems are and how big the world" he squeezed her. "and that everything will be alright"

Hearing his words, she looks over to him softly as she nods. "Yes. I see. I understand. Standing here does make one feel small." Closing her eyes, she allows her body to become less tence from his hand rested on her. "Yeah. I guess so. I guess my problems arent so big standing here as I watch the sunset. But it could always be worse." She looks back to the sunset. As she was in pure awe. She sits down where she stood. "I bet you find me stupid for being this amazed at a sunset, dont you, Dante?"
She smiled to him as she then stood up. "This has to have been thr best day of my life, a day I will never forget this. And its all thanks to you." Standing beside him she hugs him ever so slightly. "Thank you Dante. " She moves away from him as she starts down the sidewalk home.

Last edited:
Sorry I'm gonna stop this roleplay because I don't have the time anymore and I have to make sacrifices

Status
Not open for further replies.