Getting to know you (yaoi)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"you just shouldn't come here at night!" he said before sighing. He turned and went home. He tried to be quiet but his mother was sitting in the livingroom, waiting for Dante. "I'm going to bed" he muttered but she stopped him. "where were you, I was sickly worried" he sighed and looked at her. "you've been crying" she whispered stroking his hair. "you should stop going to him Dante" but he shook his head "I can't, I miss him. It feels like he's there"

Once home she sighs. Odette got Sam settled down. She then got a shower and got herself settled down and ready for school. But before she did, she wrote Dante a note. Then she went to bed.
Morning came and she woke up early. She had the note she wrote him in hand as she came to their lockers. She slipped it inside his locker. When he read it, it would say: "Dante I am sorry. I appreciate you caring in the smallest for me as a human and walking me out of the park." Odette headed to the library to study up on a test she had in a class.

Dante had gone to school with a nasty feeling in his gut. He had had the opportunity to have a friend by now... He hadn't just let it slide, he had actually just punched it. He would never have friends, but maybe that was for the better. He opened his locker and a little note fell on the ground. He started to smile when he read it. Maybe he still had a change

((sorry that it took so long! I was thinking about a reply but then forgot! *silly Ethan* ))

((sorry that it took so long! I was thinking about a reply but then forgot! *silly Ethan* ))
(( no no you are fine. Lol. I figure you would get back when you had time))

The bell had rang for class to be taken in and school starting. Just after the last bell had rang, Odette comes flying around the corner. Her hair a mess and what looked like her skirt and shirt had been torn. She had ran smack into Ethan. Falling to the floor, she kicked off her sandles. Looking at him with fear in her eyes as she picked herself up. " Omg. So sorry Ethan!" Then the deep brute voice of the football player and friends from the other day could be heard calling out to her. Odette made her way to the Principal's office. He said he didnt tolerate foolish behavior like this from his students. Odette would have much rathered been in Ethan's arms. But didnt want him hurt again.

((the character's name is Dante, my name is Ethan haha. Will reply after my sleep it's half passed two AM))

(( oh my! I think I need sleep too. I apologize. Alright..sleep well :) ))

He was schocked to see her like this, what the fuck had happened to her? He frowned and she was called into the pricnicipals office. He knew she would probably get lectured on her way of dressing, because that is what apparently is important. He felt anger boiling inside him toward the people who did this to her and he walked towards the sound of the jocks. He saw them standing there, laughing. Before he knew he stood before them, looking up at the giant males. Dante wasn't.. Tall. He was even rather short, but that didn't matter in his eyes. "You are such a jerk!! How dare to abuse a girl like that? Or anyone of the matter? How can you get joy from doing that?!" He was so angry right now, he had never been this angry. He remembered the fithitng lessons he got from his brother. You're small and not very strong, but you are fast. Use your elbows, you can put the most strength behind them and when they try to attack you back just duck and use your knees. So he did. Dante had his elbow planted into the other man's face before he knew it.

The three football players laughed at him in a undermined tone. As if to say what was he going to do about it. Odette had ran into the Principal's office to inform him of what happened. Odette's clothes exposed nothing. She had a normal v neck tshirt on and a jean skirt that came down to her knees. Once she told the Principal. Hoth him and Odette came out just in time to see what Dante had did to the Star player. Before the other two could jump on him the Principal and two on campus cops grabbed all three of them. Odette just felt overwhelmed and ran right into Dante's arms and held on. As the Principal passed Dante and Odette, he said that Odette's parents were on their way. She let go of Dante as she looked down and started to cry. She knew what would happen next once her parents left the school with her.

(I got some relationships problems at the moment so sorry if I don't reply in this roleplay. It is just hard and on some roleplays I can better focus then on others)

(Ok. Well hope it works out. Bye)

Dante was dragged into the office and sat down in a chair, together with the guy he had attacked and the principal leaned on his desk. "Okay, guys what is happening?" He asked in a calm voice and Dante crossed his arms looking away angry. "Can I go to a nurse I think he broke my nose!" The football player pleaded but the principal was having none of that. "I want to know what happened first and then you two can go" Dante just huffed, not planning on answering and this gave the other guy a perfect opportunity to lie. "He just came up and started yelling about us doing something orso, I don't even know. He just flipped man and then he just punched me when I tried to calm him down" And now Dante just snapped "THAT IS NOT TRUE YOU'VE BEEN BULLYING PEOPLE FOR WEEKS!" He shouted and the principal rolled his eyes. "Dante I've called your mother she's picking you up" Now was the time for the other guy to get mad. "What? No punishment? No nothing?" He narrowed his eyes and the principal shrugged. "Go to your class"

Odette's parents came and got her. But on the way out she saw a woman xome rushing in. She said pardon her to Odette's parents but then shortly said something along the lines of "Damn it Dante." Or at least she thinks that is what was said. Once home. Odette went to her room, showered and her Mom had bought pizza for dinner. She already knew. "Yes Mom. I know. I am not going back." Sadly her Mom nods in agreement. Her Dad was on the phone with the Principal when he was told that nothing was done to the Football Player. Her Dad was enraged. Cause he was just told his Daughter was a liar, and he knew she wasnt. After slamming the phone down, Odette's Dad came up to her room. "There is something really fucked up about this town and its people. I am gonna find out what. I will get tbe player expelled or the Principal fired. If I am lucky, both will happen." Her parents left her room and Odette laid down.
Two weeks went by and Odette hadnt came back to school. But from how the students gossiped about her and that day, you think that she nevet left. She was just hiding.

His mother came into the office and she looked far from pleased, making Dante wanting to disapear into the ground

Once he was home his mother told his father everything about what happened at school. He was forced to sit on the couch and listen to the two talk in the kitchen. He sighed, he was kind off an idiot to think that he could've beaten up that giant jock, but he had succeed at making his nose hurt. He was kinda proud of that. His father walked in. "Heard you beat some bully up, good job" He whispered before saying the things his mother wanted him to say.

Dante was upset about her leaving and he wanted to find out what had happened to her

About 3 weeks later, Odette was back at school. She kepted to herself. She stared at the floor as she walked in the hallways. In each of her classes she sat way in the back. Seemed like she was zoning in and out of reality. See her parents were gone on a vacation for their jobs. They left her with a nurse lady that was a old family friend. She kepted Odette drugged, pretty much zombie like. I mean Odette had to take a pill to keep her calm and help her sleep. But nothing serious.

Once school started up a new voice came over the intercom. It was a woman and explaining that the other Principal had quit and she hopes to have a great school year with this school. And if anyone in the school had noticed that neither one of the three football players were there. Odette's Dad said he was going to fix it. And he did just that.

Dante heard some rumours that she was back and as soon as his period was over he ran to their lockers, hoping to find her there. "Odette Odette they kicked the footballers off!" He said excitedly but then noticed something was off about her. "Hey are you okay? You don't look okay do you want to go to the nurse?" He looked worried and frowned. "Do you want something to drink or eat or do you just wanne go and skip today? Because we could" Yes they could, like he hadn't already had enough trouble at home. He didn't care anymore at this point, if she wanted to go then he was going to be with her.

Hearing his voice, she looked up from the floor. She placed her hands on his face. "I am drugged up so I dont cause the lady I am staying with while my parents are gone any trouble." Her voice was shakey. Hearing him say they could leave school. "No. I wouldnt want to get you in anymore trouble Dante. Its a nice gesture and lord knows I would love to just leave and watch the sunset. But those are silly wishes. Even ones so small."

Dante pulled her in for a hug. "come on, we're outta here" he pulled her along with him, outside. She was going to see the sunset for fuck's sake. He walked her outside town and into a meadow, sitting at a tree

Once down in the meadow and with him sitting beside her, she sighs. She shakes her head as she holds it. The pills the lady had her doped up on were finally wearing off. Her head was throbbing and it felt like it was on fire. "Holy shit! This is some intence pain." She rubs her head. As she looks at him for just a moment, then the sun set catches her eyes. "Oh my gosh!" Standing up as she walked to the edge of the hill. "Dante! This is amazing! This is beautiful!" Her eyes filled with the colors of the sunset.

Status
Not open for further replies.