Least active on Friday and Saturday
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, modern fantasy, fantasy. Romance is always gay, I don't do straight stuff
BenjaminShinjoto_zps79f5d1e2.jpg

Full Name: Danta Ian Cross
Sex: boy
Voice:Calm, but it raises a lot when he gets angry or upset
Eye Color: Emerald green
Hair Color: Brown
Build: He is rather skinny, but it doesn't look unhealthy on him. It even rather fits him
Height: 5'5 feet
Personality: He is rather shy and finds it difficult to start a conversation, but once he gets to know you it will be easier. He is always in for a good laugh, but not scared for a serious conversation, as long as it isn't about his own situation.
Past: Danta his past is something you have to find out by roleplay

Danta was just calmly sitting by the pond in the park, reading his favourite book. It had been a warm and nice day and he finished all the homework he had. His dad hadn't been to happy with him leaving the house, but he couldn't care less at this point. He didn't give a damn about his aunt and uncle visiting. He knew how that would go. He would be sitting there, feeling rather awkward while he was not aloud to do anything but sit and listen to the conversation. Because mom said it would be rude to watch a book or go to his room. Well, he just wasn't in the mood for that.

Reactions: Leandra
"Man today is nice day, isnt Sam?" I girl of 17, who stood 5'3" with long red flowing hair that was half up, walked passed him. She didnt even notice him to be fully honest. She was new to the town and decided to take her Great Dane out on a walk, from being in the long car ride here. Just then, Sam decided to flop his huge butt in the grass. She smiles. She then sits beside him. She had a small petite frame. She looked older for her age, mainly cause her chest was a biy bigger. But she took after her Mother in that regard.

Just then a boy on a bike comes riding through a gathering of peigons and sends them flying. That sets her dog Sam off as he goes to barking and trying to chase the birds. "Sam! Calm down! No no no....Sam!" The dog has headed right for Dante and has is work all over the ground as he licks his face. "Sam! Bad boy! We dont do that. You know better!" Seeing paper all over the ground. "Oh No! Gosh I am very sorry. He is just a big clumsy thing." Helps picks up the papers as she holds out her hands to him, offering help up. "Here, let me help you up. I apologize. "

Out of the blue a dog attacked him. Well, that is what his first thought was, but he quickly realizes that the wasn't attacking him. He laughed when the dog was licking him. Dante saw that the owner was panicking over something, shit, his homework was all over the grass. He smiled when she had picked it. up and took her hand. "oh don't .worry about your dog." he said and checked his papers quickly. "good, this is still complete" he smiled at the girl

Smiling back to him as she helped him up. "Again, I am so sorry. By the way. My name is Odette. I just moved her and decided to take my dog for a walk." Seeing as he was checkin his papers, she bites her bottom lip. "....and you didnt even care to know that." She hands him the papers she had picked up and saw a huge dirt paw print on one. "Well this work has been Sam approved." She laughs softly as she holds on to her dog in a loving hug manner.

He blushed, God how rude of him. "no no I was listening I swear this is just kind of important" he ment the papers with that. "I am Dante." he tried to heal the damage he has done. He looked her quickly up and down and then looked at her dog. He petted the animal's head "he's sweet" he mumbled more to himself then to her.

Sam's tail wiggled with excitement from the new found friend he has made. " I like your name. Its different." She smiles to him. Then nods. "Oh! I hope Sam didnt mess them up to bad. If so. I can help you fix them." She smiled to him again. Pulling Sam away she looked to him as she held out her hand. " Well Dante, its been a pleasure. But I must head home. New house, new people and a new school. Hope to see you again soon." She tugged on Sam's leash. "Come on boy. Lets head home." And with that her and Sam left. But she stopped once more to turn around and wave to him.

He smiled at the dog. Oh how he loved dogs. "oh, thank you" he quickly said, hearing her compliment. Most people found his name weird. "oh don't worry about it okay?" he watched her walk away, not sure about what he should say or do. "byeee" he waved back at her. She seemed really open and enthusiastic, something he always admired. She was one of those people who made friends fast, well, it seemed to Dante

Once home she got Sam settled in. Her and her parents moved into to the new house. It seemed to have a horrible history to it. Ghosts, sounds and things moving. But her parents werent ones to alwauz believe in town gossip. After dinner and a shower, Odette jumped into bed, setting her alarm for 4am so she can get up for school, though ber Mom said she didnt have to go so fast. Odette wanted too. She smiles in her sleep as she thought about the young man she met today. "I wonder if I will get to see Dante at school?" She ponders for moment only to end up drifting off to sleep.

Dante decided to go home and he immediately went upstairs to his own room. He hated family visits. His mother would watch his every move and he was supposed to socialize. Locking himself up was easier. He checked his papers again and hoped his teacher wouldn't mind the paw on it. He chuckled and put the pile neatly on his desk. After that he pulled a bag of potato crisp from under his bed to munch on while doing nothing in particular on his laptop. He wondered, would that girl go to school with him? He hoped so. Wait, why was he hoping so?

Her alarm went off. But she didnt wake up. "Odette. Come on Princess. Rise and shine. You got your first day of school this morning." Her Father called out to her. Her Father was a blue collared man. Always Mr. Fix-it, her Mother Nicknamed him.

Hearing the words school. She jumped from bed and placed on ber outfit of a green shirt, blue jean shorts and white sneakers. Once breakfast had been made by her Mom, for everyone. Her Dad and ber set out for the school. Once there she got out of the truck. "Wow! Thjs school is huge." Her Dad nods in agreememt. And kisses her head, waving her off. Odette enters tbe school and heads to the front office for a list of her classes and locker number.

Dante was calmly walking trough the big school, ignoring all the glares he got. He sighed, he had gotten over it, but apparently the rest of the school hadn't. Well, he was not really over it yet, but atleast he pretended to be. He opened his locker to put in the papers he needed at the last period. He got out his English books and quickly headed to class, sitting in the back with one earphone in. He didn't really care to listen, he was the best of his class. He was the best of all his classes, that sounded arrogant, but it was simply the truth. People were still walking into the classroom

The bell rang throughout the school as it echoed in the hallway. Odette's locker ended up being right beside his. "Number 7. Lucky number people say." As she spoke to herself softly. Once done at her locker she headed of to class. Oddly, it was his English class. She peered in as it seemed the teacher had already started the lesson. She holds her breath as she opens the door softly and steps in. Feeling everyones eyes on her. She hands the teacher her paper and takes a seat right infront of him.

He doesn't notice her at first but then frowns. That hair is familiar. He looked over at the teacher to see if he was paying much attention, which he wasn't, and tapped her shoulder "hey" he whispered "you're the park girl" fuckhe had forget her name

She jumps a bit from the tap on her shoulder. She turns around to see it was the guy from the park yesterday. "Oh! Yeah. Hey Dante. Yeah its me Odette." She smiles brightly to him. "Small world. I would hoped to see you again. But didnt think I would have a class with you."

"I thought you would go to this school because it is the best one in the area, but just like you I didn't think this would happen" then the teacher noticed "Dante, you can flirt with the New girl later but not during my class" he said stern and it made Dante blush and look into his book

Smiles at him the whole time he is talking. "Oh? Well I guess it maybe then. As you say. The best school in the area. If not it would have been private or boarding schools for me. But I am glad it worked out this way. Nkw I get to see a familiar face. And not feel so out of place." Turninh around looking at the teacher and the comment that was made. She sighs from the giggles and some jockes making kissie faces. All she said under her breath was: "How mature. Dumb apes. One to many hits with the football and other players made you dumb as hell." Taking out a binder, she writes down the work for the week from the white board.

He sighed and had his work done as the first, which was a surprise to nobody. As he walked to the front he got a few evil glares and some "nerd" or "geek" whispers. He was used to it. He sat back down in his chair and leaned in his palm, staring to nowhere in particular

Being the second to be done with her work, the Teacher smiled. She got the same looks and whispers. The one she heard the first and last was what looked like to be one of the popular girls. Odette slammed her hands on the girls desk and with a evil grin she sighed. "Its the Nerds and Geeks that go to school to become smart, who make the clown makeup you have on to hide your boils, pimples and warts possible." And with that Odette smiled and sat back in her seat. She didnt take kindly to others making fun of people they didnt understand.

Dante was surprised with that outburst. He was never one to be talking back to those people. He was more a bow-your-head-and-ignore kinda type. He knew that the others made fun of him because they felt bad about themself and couldn't come up with anything better then portraying this on poor souls. This made Dante pity them

Moments later the bell rang for the next class. Odette grabbed her things and walked out the door. Stopping at her locker, she looked at her class schedule and sighed. "Not a fan of Trig. Math of any sort." She placed her first period book away and got ready for her next two classesn since they were across the school.

Status
Not open for further replies.