Getting back together again.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter was shocked when he entered he kitchen after hearing her calling his name though he took hold of her hand and then led her to the car, shutting the front door and then getting out his keys. He unlocked the car and then helped her into the passenger seat, shut the door and then got in himself, shutting the door and strapping himself in the car, starting it up and then driving to the hospital, he kept one hand on the wheel and the other in his girlfriend's hand.

Brianna let out a other scream as her free hand darted to her stomach. She clutched his hand hard as she pressed her head back against the seat. "Drive faster!" She screamed as she looked at him through the pain.

Hunter nodded gently and then drove as fast as he could, though not fast enough to get a speeding ticket. He parked outside of the hospital and then un strapped himself and Brianna, he got out and then shut the door, opening the door on Brianna's side and helping her out, shutting it and locking the car, putting the key into his jacket pocket. He began to guide her inside the hospital, one arm wrapped around her.

Brianna held onto Hunter tightly as she cried in pain. "Make it stop!" she yelled in pain as a doctor quickly put her into a wheelchair and took her back into a room.

Hunter supported her throughout the whole time, whilst she was giving birth to their daughter. He told her soothing things as she pushed.

Brianna screamed constantly as she squeezed his hand tightly. She was sweating and crying but she knew it would be worth it. Not long after, she let out a sigh and laid back as she relaxed, the sound of crying was music to her ears.

Hunter smiles as he saw his daughter, she already looked beautiful. "You did it baby" He says to Brianna gently and held her close, proud of his girlfriend.

Brianna was still shaking a bit as a few sobs escaped her but she was calmer than she was. She smiled and kissed his cheek gently, catching her breath. "I hate you but I love you at the same time...I want to see my daughter," she said with a smile as she rubbed his cheek.

Hunter nodded. "They'll show you her soon once she's cleaned up and you're well rested" He tells her, and then held onto her hand.

Brianna nodded slightly and closed her eyes with a sigh of pure consent. She soon relaxed more and more until, finally, she fell asleep.

Hunter soon felt himself closing his eyes too, he didn't wake up until he heard soft crying from when one of the ladies who helped deliver the baby came in with their daughter, he smiles as he watches his small daughter and then watches as the lady passes her to him, he held onto her gently.

Brianna woke up to soft sounds coming from somewhere in the room. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around, soon finding Hunter holding their daughter. She smiled as she teared up and held her arms out to take her.

Hunter passed his daughter to Brianna and smiles gently, holding back tears himself. He felt so happy as he wraps his arm around them both, he was happy for them to be a part of his family as he watched their duster look up to Brianna, curiously.

Brianna only stared down at the baby and slowly began to smile through unshed tears. She kissed her head lovingly and laughed a obit. "I like Azalea. Because she's beautiful. Just like them," she whispered softly as she looked up at Hunter.

Hunter nodded, liking her idea for the name of their daughter. "I love that name" He says with a reassuring nod and pressed his lips gently to his girlfriend's cheek gently. "Azalea" He mumbles to himself and then nods in approval as he watches his daughter and see's as she reaches out to touch his face gently. He smiles and lets her.

Brianna giggled softly as she looked at her tiny hands. She suddenly dropped her smile even though a small one still appeared. "Do you think she'll end up being able to...change?" she asked as she looked up at him a bit nervously.

Hunter nodded. "She will most likely be able to....Don't you want her to?" He asks his girlfriend.

"I-I do! It was just a question," Brianna whispered assuringly. She smiled and looked down at Azalea and gently stroked her cheek as she noticed her eyes briefly change to yellow, then back to blue.

Hunter nodded, understanding why she may have asked. Soon Azalea was aloud to come home with them, she was a sweet baby and Hunter loved her. Though he could get frustrated easily when she sobbed and wailed a lot, he barely got enough sleep with a baby now and had forgotten about all the responsibilities and stress a small baby could become, and how expensive it was providing for her was, though he still loved his daughter.

Brianna hated how much money it took to take care of Azalea as well as the lack of sleep making her so irritable, but that didn't stop her feelings. She now sat in the living room, playing with her daughter happily. She tickled her tiny feet and stomach before making funny faces, enjoying the laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.