Getting back together again.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter nodded and held onto his daughter, he gave her a toy wolf to play with as he nuzzled her gently.

Brianna watched happily before going to the kitchen. She pulled out several items before beginning to cook waffles, bacon, eggs, as well as many other things.

Hunter wandered into the kitchen and placed his daughter down in a highchair as he sat down in a chair. When he was served the food he didn't feel hungry, he was beginning to have a loss of appetite and just played around with his food whilst staring out into the distance.

Brianna was in the middle of fixing her plate when she noticed him not eating. "What's wrong?" she asked nervously, her voice full of concern as she sat next to him.

Hunter quickly shook his head and then spooned some food into his mouth. "Oh....Nothing!" He says and gives a smile, not wanting his mate to worry about him. He soon finished his food in no time and stayed sitting down as he watched their daughter and then Brianna, he kept on smiling, weakly so that no one would worry.

Brianna frowned and shook her head as she ate. When he finished, she sighed softly. "I know something is wrong, Hunter. You can tell me anything. Even the best news won't stop me from worrying about you. I'm only pushing because I care about you and I want to be there for you, but you're hiding something from me and I don't like it," she said, sounding a bit tired and exasperated. "Please tell me."

Hunter sighed. "I'm fine!" He says loudly and slammed his hand to the table. His cutlery fell to the ground and he bent to pick the up, his shirt rode up a little bit and a few cut marks were visible.

Brianna jumped and backed up a little bit, her eyes wide with fear as Azalea began to cry from the notice. She noticed the marks but was too shocked to say anything about them. Instead, she silently picked their daughter up, tears brimming her own eyes as she practically ran upstairs, closing the door to a spare room gently as to not make the baby cry more. She walked around as she gently bounced the small girl around, calming her down slowly as tears fell down her cheeks. "Shhhh.........it's okay baby it's okay..." She whispered softly as she held Azalea close.

Hunter sighed and then began to clear around the house to calm himself down. He sighed and then looked out of the window, soon evening would be dawning and he would turn into the horrible beast he was. He sat on his bed and was soon replaced by a golden wolf, he covered his beastliness with a blanket. He stayed in that position for a while, not moving for anything as he whined to himself, softly and continuously.

Once Azalea calmed down, Brianna laid her down gently on the bed before laying down next to her. She stared out the window, watching the sun set before the baby began to try to crawl over her. Once it was dark, she looked down at the girl and smiled a bit at the sight of yellow eyes and a golden brown tail. It wasn't long before the human baby that was once there was a small wolf pup, barking and trying to howl. Brianna gently stroked her fur and kissed her head gently. "Shhh..."

Hunter had left the house through his little flap and don't return until late in the night, he went through his flap and limped ttowards his mate, his body was attacked and injured. He had been seen by wolf hunters and attacked by them.

Brianna sighed when she saw Hunter and shook her head. "Really? See. If you weren't too busy moping around and feeling sorry for yourself then this wouldn't happen. Is it really that much effort to spend time with me and your daughter? Hell it's not even like she's Your daughter. It more like she's mine and you're just here to make me feel like shit," she said as she began to clean his wounds, a small scowl on her face.

Hunter growled at this, he could've spent time with his daughter of she wasn't constantly around her all the time. He barked at her for saying this and snapped his teeth inches away from her face and then fled, rushing upstairs as he curled up on their shared bed with a soft whimper.

Brianna immediately backed up when he snapped his teeth so close to her. She stared at him with disbelief, knowing that he was inches away from nearly killing her. As soon as he was out of sight, she scrambled to her feet. If he wanted time with Azalea then fine. He could have it. She walked out the door, slamming it hard behind her before heading down the street, her hands in her pockets.

Hunter stayed up in the bedroom for a while until finally having the courage to wander downstairs and follow Brianna out of the door. He rushed after her and nuzzles against her legs in an appgetic manner as he whined at her softly, he was still limping and his leg was wounded.

"Don't!" Brianna snapped before turning and running off towards the woods. She suddenly stopped and turned around. "At least I'm there for her! I'm only around her so much because you act like you could care less and when I try to let you have her within the first ten minutes you put her down! Then you snap at me when I try to help and when I speak the truth, you come inches from mauling me! She's in the guest bedroom. When you decide to get your shit together then you can come and find me," she said before turning and disappearing into the woods.

Hunter nodded and the placed his ears down. He wandered back insodr and then slept inside the guest bedroom. The next morning he wandered outside, pushing Azalea in her buggy and then shutting the door behind him. He soon found Brianna and worriedly approached her.

Brianna had woken up early the next morning and decided to wonder around town dressed in a simple pair of jeans and a tshirt. She felt someone approach her and she turned around, tensing when she saw Hunter. "What?" she asked simply, not wanting to start anything

Hunter, who was soon standing beside her looked down, he could feel his hands shaking as he worried that she would grow angry with him again. "I-I'm sorry" He mumbles softly, though he meant his apology in a truthful way.

"For what? Driving me away or nearly killing me?" Brianna asked angrily before taking a deep breath. She turned around and looked at whatever was in the window, which happened to be a wedding dress, just to not look at him

Status
Not open for further replies.