Getting back together again.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter watched from a distance, reading through a clothing receipt, from what they had bought Azalea that day. The clothes cost a lot of money, and he was worried about the bills that they had to pay. He felt as if they were becoming low in money, and was quite irritated by this, though didn't show or tell Brianna this, worried that she would become upset or leave him again.
(Apologies, once again for the late reply)

Brianna smiled as she stood up, picking up their daughter and gently wrapping her arms around her. She walked into the kitchen and sat Azalea in her highchair before working her way around and fixing her some food. Pulling up a chair, she giggled softly as she began to feed Azalea happily.

Hunter stood up and then wandered into the kitchen, watching them from the door and then wandered outside, after a short while, shutting the door behind him. He always felt so distant from his daughter because she was always with Brianna.

Hearing the door close, Brianna frowned a bit. "Hunter?" she called, though when no answer came, she guessed he had gone outside. She finished feeding Azalea and stood up, wiping her face and hands off before pulling her out and carrying her outside. "Are you okay?" She asked him as she looked at him with a bit of confusion.

Hunter nodded and eyed them both, quietly. "Yeah, I'm fine" He replies casually, with a light shrug so that he wouldn't worry her. "I just thought I'd take a walk, that's all, I won't be far. Besides....You seem to be having a lot of fun with Azalea anyways....So I wouldn't want to disturb the happiness" He adds, explaining everything to her and then slides his hands into his pockets and then wanders into the direction of the woods, where he often strolled whenever he needed to think or felt bored, he sighed heavily and looked down, not bothering to look back at either of them.

Brianna frowned at his words, somehow feeling slightly hurt by them. She swallowed back a few threatening tears and turned around, taking their daughter back inside. She sat in the chair and turned on the tv to cartoons before gently beginning to rock her to sleep.

Hunter retured back, angry, in his wolf form, wandering through a wolf flap with a snarl as he sits in his bed, glaring at the floor.

Brianna had put their daughter to sleep and now laid asleep on the couch. When she heard Hunter, she woke up and looked at him confused. "What is it sweetheart?" She asked as she got up and when over to him, gently petting him.

Hunter just shook his head and lay his head down onto his paws with a soft whine and then a whimper and tried to fall asleep, when he did he began to have a bad dream, one of him harming his family. He tossed and turned violently as he continued to have the bad dream.

Brianna sat beside him, continuing to stroke his fur before he began to toss and turn. She sook him as she tried to wake him up and hugged him tightly. "Shhh....it's perfectly fine sweetie..."

Hunter snapped open his eyes and then looked at her with worry as he began to back up as he worried he would harm her or their daughter.

Brianna made her way cautiously towards him, whispering soothing words to him. She reached out, gently stroking the scruff behind his ear. "Everything's okay sweetie...I promise. It's fine," she whispered softly as to not scare Hunter or wake up Azalea.

Hunter could feel his surroundings glowing orange, which wasn't good, meaning he would lash out soon. He quickly rushed out of the door.

Brianna tried to follow him, but it was no use. She suddenly heard the baby crying and sat back, hugging herself tightly. She began crying softly as the louder cries of their daughter echoed through the house.

Hunter curled up and slept by a tree near where they lived, he was in human form when he awoke but didn't return.

Azalea had finally cried herself back to sleep as did Brianna. When she woke up, there was no sign of Hunter anywhere. She went upstairs and picked up a babbling baby before going downstairs silently.

Hunter stood up and wandered towards the door, opening the door and then shutting the door gently. He looked at his daughter and mate, his surroundings were normal by now.

Brianna heard the door close and instantly looked over, seeing Hunter. Pushed ran over to him and hugged him tightly as if she would never touch him again. "Thank god you're okay," she whispered softly as tears brimmed her eyes and Azalea continued to babble as she put her hands on his face.

Hunter smiles weakly and then looks at his daughter. He went to go and sit on the sofa, exhausted as he leaned back.

"I'll cook you breakfast while you play with her," Brianna said as she handed Azalea to him, smiling as she squealed happily.

Status
Not open for further replies.