Getting back together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter nodded quietly and then held her close as he began to close his eyes, it being so quite that the sound of his heavy breathing could even be heard.

Brianna stroked his hair gently as she listened to his breathing, she smiled to herself and gently kissed his head before soon falling asleep herself.

Hunter woke up and began to sit up, he winced and the doctors told him he would go home the following day. When he got home he began to take out his keys to unlock the door, he looks at Brianna and smiles weakly. "Thanks for visiting me in the hospital" he says.

Brianna smiled and hugged him tightly out of instinct. "Of course," she whispered softly to him. She pulled away and opened the door for him.

Hunter smiles and hugged her back and then began to head inside,his breathing was getting better though he was still wheezing here and there. He sat down on the sofa and the sank into the cushions.

Brianna stood outside, unsure of if she was welcome inside or not. She looked down and interlocked her fingers behind her back as she stayed silent. "I guess I'll go then," she whispered and turned to leave.

Hunter sat up. "You can stay if you like, I wouldn't mind having your company" he called out to her and then settled back into the pillows, cuddling them close. He wouldn't mind her being in his presence now, after everything that happened at the hospital.

Brianna hesitantly turned around and walked inside, closing the door behind her. She looked down as she made her way to the couch and sat down at the other end of it, not wanting to ruin her chances. She played with her fingers as she remained silent and sighed softly.

Hunter smiles weakly and sat up, wincing gently. "With the baby on the way and everything I was thinking of you staying here, I have two spare rooms" he says with a shrug.

Brianna stared at him for a while before shaking her head. "I-I don't know.....after what happened...," she trailed off and looked down, suddenly feeling as if she were on the verge of tears.

Hunter nods, understanding. "That's fine, I'm not forcing you" he mumbles, though disappointment in his tone as he looked down, blushing.

Brianna scooted closer to him and laid down. She laid her head down in his lap extremely carefully and closed her eyes. Remaining silent, she intended she didn't want to leave.

Hunter smiles and strokes her head gently. He kisses her temple as he runs a hand through her hair, he blushes hoping she doesn't mind him doing this and then leans back into the sofa.

Brianna smiled a bit and closed her eyes, secretly enjoying the feeling of being this close to him again. She yawned softly and hummed to herself before finally falling asleep.

Hunter smiles and then lifts her head gently, getting up from the sofa and then laying her head on a pillow. He smiles as he stares at her and then begins to clean around the house, something he did to occupy himself when he had nothing better to do, then he sits on the separate sofa, staring at her as she slept and smiles.

Brianna stirred a bit before waking up awhile later. She noticed Hunter staring at her and blushed as she sat up. She smiled as she stretched and looked at him, taking in all his features. "Why do you want me here?" She suddenly asked.

Hunter blushes himself and looks away as she caught him staring at her, though he found himself looking at her again and giving a weak smile. "Why wouldn't I want you here?" He asks.

"Because I'm your ex," Brianna said matter-of-factly. She looked down as she spoke and wrapped her arms around her. In all honesty, she wanted nothing more than to be with him again but she wasn't sure if she could bring herself to do it.

Hunter hesitates though he shrugs. "It can't stop us from being friends, though" he says and gives another shrug, wanting to not dwell further into the subject. "So, when did you find out you were pregnant?" He asks casually, changing the subject.

"A couple weeks ago," Brianna said, not looking up. Friends. She finally looked up but avoided looking at him. "Why?" she asked as she crossed her arms. Just friends. The thought made her want to run in a corner and cry her eyes out, but she knew she couldn't do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.