Getting back together again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hunter let Brianna stay with him for the first 5 or so months of her pregnancy, he provided items such as cribs and toys, he didn't know what they were having though he didn't seem to mind, just wanting the baby to be a healthy one.

Brianna sat silently, watching tv. She looked down at her large stomach and frowned. She looked around, her eyes landing on Hunter and finally spoke. "I'm fat," she said matter-of-factly. She looked back down and rubbed her stomach gently.

Hunter smiles and places a head on his shoulder. He laughs shortly and then smiles. He places his hands softly onto her stomach too, he could feel a light fluttering beneath her, perhaps the baby kicking.

Brianna flinched slightly before smiling widely. She looked at the time and carefully stood up. Silently going upstairs, she looked through her clothes before deciding on a simple pair of jeans and a decent looking blue shirt. She slid on her shoes and brushed out her hair before going back down. "I've got half an hour before my appointment to find out what this thing is."

Hunter smiles lightly as she came down, she was beautiful of course and then fixed himself up, brushing his hair and fixing his search and basic outfit. "I just want it to be healthy" he says with a nod, truthfully. "I....I love you both" he says gently.

"I know," Brianna said softly with a small smile tugging at her lips. She turned and headed out the door, going straight to the car. She got into the passenger seat and carefully put her seatbelt on before flinching. Another kick. She smiled as she waited on Hunter.

Hunter checked himself in the mirror once more and nodded in approval and then goes out and gets into the car before shutting the house door and car door. He sits down and straps himself in and revs up the car, smiling at Brianna and then beginning to drive to the hospital.

Brianna smiled at him and laid her head gently on his shoulder. She reluctantly sat back up about halfway there and looked out the window he rest of the way, quickly becoming lost in her thoughts. "What do you want it to be?" she asked softly.

Hunter shrugged lightly. "I'm not sure. Either gender is fine" he says with a weak smile as he pulls up once he found a parking spot and began to get out of the car, shutting the door and going over to the other side and opening the door for Brianna to get out.

Brianna smiled at him and got out, making sure she was careful. She kissed his cheek gently before looking down and blushing. "A-sorry," she whispered and turned around, heading into the hospital.

Hunter smiles lightly and goes into the hospital with her, they were both sat in a waiting area until the doctor was finished with his patient. Hunter drums his fingers rythmitically on the arm rest on the chair and then flicks through a magazine whilst he waits.

Brianna heard the doctor call her name and she smiled widely. She smiled and stood up, going into the back, expecting Hunter to follow. She sat down on the sofa-like bed and looked down.

Hunter put he magazine aside and then stood up, going into the room and shuts the door as he sat done in a plastic chair beside her, he smiles as he watches the doctor begin to set up and prepare for the scan, he was excited to hear what they would be having, though he hoped it would be healthy, too.

Brianna laid back as the doctor pulled her shirt up over her stomach. She smiled and looked at Hunter as the doctor began to scan. Brianna looked at the monitor and smiled widely. "Alrighty.....from the looks of it.....you're going to have a healthy baby girl," he said with a smile. Brianna immediately began to tear up and held Hunter's hand.

Hunter smiles as he held onto her hand, he could feel himself tearing up though held back his tears, embarrassed to cry. Hunter gets a tissue and then dabs at Brianna's eyes gently, he was glad with what they were having.

Brianna smiled widely and slowly sat up, thanking the doctor. She looked at Hunter, and before she knew it, her lips were gently pressed against his. She pulled back after a moment and smiled, blushing slightly.

Hunter smiles during the kiss and then pulls away too, he begins to help her to her feet and when she was ready he led her outside, one arm wrapped loosely around her waist. He smiles as he walks her to the car and opens the door for her and then goes to the other side and gets in, shutting the door and strapping himself in. He waits for Brianna to get in and then revs up the car, beginning to drive smoothly back home, he hums to himself and stares ahead.

Brianna smiled after getting in and putting her seatbelt on. She flinched ever so slightly as the baby kicked but she soon smiled afterwards. Once they arrived, she got out carefully and slowly made her way inside, immediately going upstairs to her room. She changed into a pair of sweats and an oversized tshirt before happily going back downstairs, happy that she was now comfortable compared to how she felt earlier. She sat down on the couch and turned the tv on.

Hunter parked the car and then turned it off before shutting the doors and placing his keys into his pocket, he wanders inside and slides his hands into his pockets and then shuts the front door before wandering inside and sitting on the sofa opposite Brianna,

Brianna smiled widely at Hunter before blushing and looking down. She soon got up and walked over to him, sitting down next to him and laying her head down on his shoulder. She couldn't help but smile even more at the thought of the news they had received.

Status
Not open for further replies.